1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pikachu "Stunt kite"

Discussion in 'Pokemon Merchandise' started by raw2910, Jul 23, 2015.

1. raw2910

raw2910 Member

Hello,

So I have collected some pokemon merchandise over the years and kept all the things I had from child hood and started to look up some of its worth. Until now I have found all of the prices from each piece but i cant seem to find this one pikachu stunt kite anywhere.

Its got an official nintendo mark on it and has "Gunther" and "worlds apart" written on the back so I believe this isn't some knock off. I got it when I was young from my parents. I haven't opened it or used it either.

Was wondering if anyone has seen one before, knowing anything about it would be much appreciated. I have even asked some pokemon merchandising sites about it but no luck in finding anything about it.

Many thanks,

Reece

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. LadyTriox

LadyTriox ~Cool like Korrina is~*snuggles her* <33

Alright, that looks like a classic pokemon item :) How much did you spend for it? I'd imagine that product would be quite rare now.

3. KingMinun

KingMinun Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!

I remember this product!!!! Never had it, but remember it selling in the shops.

4. LadyTriox

LadyTriox ~Cool like Korrina is~*snuggles her* <33

Its funny but i don't recall noticing pokemon related stuff in stores outside magazines during the craze.

Probably cuz i hated pokemon during those days :/