• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pikachu "Stunt kite"

raw2910

Hello,

So I have collected some pokemon merchandise over the years and kept all the things I had from child hood and started to look up some of its worth. Until now I have found all of the prices from each piece but i cant seem to find this one pikachu stunt kite anywhere.

Its got an official nintendo mark on it and has "Gunther" and "worlds apart" written on the back so I believe this isn't some knock off. I got it when I was young from my parents. I haven't opened it or used it either.

Was wondering if anyone has seen one before, knowing anything about it would be much appreciated. I have even asked some pokemon merchandising sites about it but no luck in finding anything about it.

Many thanks,

Reece

EbPHyAn.jpg

ymMPTkf.jpg

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
Alright, that looks like a classic pokemon item :) How much did you spend for it? I'd imagine that product would be quite rare now.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
I remember this product!!!! Never had it, but remember it selling in the shops.

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
Its funny but i don't recall noticing pokemon related stuff in stores outside magazines during the craze.

Probably cuz i hated pokemon during those days :/

Payney

Hello,

So I have collected some pokemon merchandise over the years and kept all the things I had from child hood and started to look up some of its worth. Until now I have found all of the prices from each piece but i cant seem to find this one pikachu stunt kite anywhere.

Its got an official nintendo mark on it and has "Gunther" and "worlds apart" written on the back so I believe this isn't some knock off. I got it when I was young from my parents. I haven't opened it or used it either.

Was wondering if anyone has seen one before, knowing anything about it would be much appreciated. I have even asked some pokemon merchandising sites about it but no luck in finding anything about it.

Many thanks,

Reece