• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pikachu the Suspect!? (1156)

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Also, now that we know Pikachu’s past, the Detective’s “How’s your Mom” question kinda hurts. “How’s my Mom? I dunno, I left her and my sister in the middle of the night without telling them. You got any more Poke’chow?”
I dunno... Assuming it's indeed what he asked Pikachu doesn't seem bothered with it so it's ok, I guess?

Also, while for us Kanga looked a mommy, it might be the case of Pikachu seeing them as just very caring friends. Considering how young he was back then and he was pretty much lonely, it wouldn't surprise me if he didn't understand the concept of "family" the same way Ash doesn't understand "romance"

UglyToast

Pikachu's lack of reaction to being asked about its mother just further confirms the pichu from the first episode isn't the one that became Ash's pikachu given how wildly different they are from one another, so it's nice to have that confirmed
Then why did they showed us that Pichu?

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
TR's car do be cool though, Journeys really loves their car scenes, first Sonia in darkest day, that inteleon episode and now the car chase in this one :p
Don't forget Oak and Delia driving off in a topless car themselves.

Pinkbloom21

I remember so my favorite part of view scene in middle, Jessie, James and Meowth try to garb Morpeko then the minivan straight to the building abandoned place after Jessie, James and Meowth are safe in the building, but Meowth gives a feed time, it's looks like a formula bottle of battery. Morpeko doesn't want to drink, so he getting a selfish foods.

RafaSceptile

Reviewing the Pokémon anime in 10 words or less:
"Insert Mandatory Among Us joke"

Episode: 6/10

I really like Japanese Cultural References, for some reason the Anime doesn't do them as much as I would like them to.

Currently watching Keroro Gounse/Sgt Frog season two and this happened in a mandatory detective episode, and I enjoyed much more the scene knowing this fact, so thanks.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Reading Keroro again... I really need to watch this thing since Keroro is voiced by Kumiko Watanabe (danm bias).

The huge amount of episodes throw me off though.

RafaSceptile

Reading Keroro again... I really need to watch this thing since Keroro is voiced by Kumiko Watanabe (danm bias).

The huge amount of episodes throw me off though.
358 episode is really A LOT, is like OS+Hoenn, but at least Season 1 was very good imo except for very few episodes. Season 2 started very weak (like the first 10 episodes), but then it gets much better

Last edited:

Starswirl Pikachu

I'd say that the pokemon sized handcuffs were more adorable than menacing. A really good Officer Jenny centered episode with a lot of Kanto mon's appearances. Could Ash and Goh make good pokemon police officers? Maybe but I don't really see anyone replacing Jenny anytime soon.

I think Team Rocket got their hands on a defective electric vehicle. I heard that they could be bad at storing power but not draining energy to such a large degree to cause blackouts! It kind of looked like Pikachu turned super saiyan for a few moments near the end there.