• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pikachu x Buneary(Lagomorph shipping) v2

What do you think of Lagomorph Shipping?

• Love it!

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It's cool

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • It's okay

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Don't Like it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

pikablue

ooh, pretty colors!
Since the last one died out, I thought i should make another one.
As the title suggests, this is a thread for those who support the pairing of Ash's Pikachu and Dawn's Buneary( or any other of them, doesn't really matter.)

;025;;427;

Owner:pikablue
Co-owner:none yet

members

Images
comic strip

Saved by the bunny

Look at the Pikachu!

Shy poke'

Flying

Banners
Credit to slicing scizor
I can't really think of a good topic at the moment, so anyone feel free to suggest one!

Last edited:

TheNextGenMaster

Advanceshipper EX
How about: "Do you think this ship will appear on TV or a movie?"

edit: de ja vue. I thought I saw another Pikachu x Buneary thread earlier.

Last edited:

pikablue

ooh, pretty colors!
okay, sounds good!
do you want to be the co-owner?

Do you think this ship will appear on TV or a movie?"
Yes I do, and i think it will probably develop later in the season. maybe even have a debut in movie 10:D

Mungy

<-Do I really care?
Aw this ship is cute =D I'm a proud ikarishipper but Dawn's Buneary's crush is to adorable.

pikablue

ooh, pretty colors!
I agree. u want to join?

TheNextGenMaster

Advanceshipper EX
okay, sounds good!
do you want to be the co-owner?

co-owner? dude, there's already a thread involving these two characters...and this is a discussion thread not a club. had it been one, I might have said yes.

pikablue

ooh, pretty colors!
well what i have to do to make it a club, cause that's pretty much what i intended. btw, the last thread was over a month old, so it was locked.

TheNextGenMaster

Advanceshipper EX
well what i have to do to make it a club, cause that's pretty much what i intended. btw, the last thread was over a month old, so it was locked.

what do you have to do to make it a club?

Go to the clubs section of this board and post a Lagomorph shipping club. Which, btw, will most likely be the first shipping club I've seen.

To go to the clubs section, come here.

PM me when you make your club and I'll be vp of it if you want.

Last edited:

pikablue

ooh, pretty colors!
okay, thanks. btw i put up a banner, made by another member on the site(it has credit to them)

TheNextGenMaster

Advanceshipper EX
I saw it...I've even saved it into my sig. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.