• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pikachu's Adventures Life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Risk Alchemist

Welcome to Pikachu's Adventures Life! All credits will go down at the bottom so the Moderator's can see! I also have an intro so here it is:

Intro

Part 1: The Beginnning
Episode 1: Horray for Mail!^^
Episode 2: DL...he's been captured!

Current Episode: DL...he's been captured!

Credits:
All emotions are also by Sponge_Monkeyz
Sponge_Monkeyz for letting me use Duskypuff and Boomer
Daimen the Duck for letting me use Grandy (that mail bird)

Fan Art
(none) :(
if you like the comic and you have any art just give it to me and I'll post it here!

Last edited by a moderator:

Blazin' Blaziken

Good start. Need to see more of it to judge it.

R

Risk Alchemist

PKMN Person said:
Good start. Need to see more of it to judge it.

you will just let it roll....I try to get the second Episode in soon!

also:

#~*Important News for Comic*~#
If you have any spirtes then PM them to me and I'll see if they can be on the comic (only if you like it sooooo far!^^)

-Yoshi-

Yoshi!!!
Nice episode. Good for a start. Need to see more.
What can be the mail?...

R

Risk Alchemist

Yoshi00 said:
Nice episode. Good for a start. Need to see more.
What can be the mail?...

Thnax I hope it will get funnier and funnier the more I make them!^^ you'll also see what the mail is soon! :D

Bu†cH

Braaiiiiiinss......
Make your own colors. The default one from Paint suck, except black and white.

Plus, make your backgrounds a wee bit more detailed.

Otherwise, people are going you rate your thread one star.

B

Bagonclaw

You need some work on spelling, backgrounds, and speech bubbles.
To make custom colors on paint, you pick a color, then at the top toolbar, click on the word "colors". Then a small menu with one selection pops out.
Select "Edit colors".
Click on custom colors.
A color chart pops out. Select a color.
Next, go to the very side of the chart and choose the shae for the color.
You now have a custom color.

-BC

A BETTER VERSION OF YOUR COMIC

k, that might seem harsh, but the crap that's in this comic is baaaaaaaaad

my GREATEST peice of advice to you is to use www.bghq.com . The backrounds there >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>x>>>>>>>> whatever you make.
Text bubbles cover up stuff. so don't have them covered up by a badly made window with a badly made cloud.

And get your own cast. And edit recolors. Edits >>>> Recolors.

1/10

R

Risk Alchemist

Davis PKMN Master said:
A BETTER VERSION OF YOUR COMIC

k, that might seem harsh, but the crap that's in this comic is baaaaaaaaad

my GREATEST peice of advice to you is to use www.bghq.com . The backrounds there >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>x>>>>>>>> whatever you make.
Text bubbles cover up stuff. so don't have them covered up by a badly made window with a badly made cloud.

And get your own cast. And edit recolors. Edits >>>> Recolors.

1/10

that was way rude, also the Unkown is an Shiny Unkown so it doesn't need to be edited. Also everyone does there stuff differently then others!!!! So don't bash on me again or I'll report you really I will! I'm really trying to get used to this so please back off! :mad: Thann You

Deoxys Lover said:
that was way rude, also the Unkown is an Shiny Unkown so it doesn't need to be edited. Also everyone does there stuff differently then others!!!! So don't bash on me again or I'll report you really I will! I'm really trying to get used to this so please back off! :mad: Thann You

So your admitting more lazyness then originally thought? We would really like to see your talents, and not stuff that you simply took a put no effort into editing. Your right everyone does stuff differently, the people who listen to advice will have better comics then the people who can't listen. His "bashing" was a harsh crit, an he even admitted it was harsh kay.

Did you ask permission to use those sprites? Or did you simply steal them and give credit? You did edit Pikachu's eyes and mouth but that's the only good thing I can see so far.

Hey Dark Venasaur, have you ever heard of the Shiny Man 64 comic?

blueaquadog

Elect./water master
Dark Venusaur said:
Yeah why do you have to be so F**kin rude for I dont see you making a comic.

;003;Dark Venusaur;003;

Then you must be blind. Davis has made many comics.

Deoxys Lover, Attempt at making backgrounds next time. Also, make your own sprites instead of using someone elses and pokemon that have nothing different about them. Also, work on your grammer.

R

Risk Alchemist

okay thank for being nice but:

1. I gave credit
2. I'm making my own sprites for other comics
3. I am going to work on backgrounds
4. My grammer is just fine if you so me an example of why its bad then show me please thanx!!

B

Bagonclaw

Deoxys Lover said:

1. I gave credit
2. I'm making my own sprites for other comics
3. I am going to work on backgrounds
4. My grammer is just fine if you so me an example of why its bad then show me please thanx!!
Check your intro. You spelled now as "Know".

-BC

R

Risk Alchemist

Bagonclaw said:
Check your intro. You spelled now as "Know".

-BC

that is all? that is all? geez...making a big deal out of nothing! :mad:

*also

Episode Two is going to take a while to finish, so for all fans out there. You're just going to have to wait Thank You! ^_^

P

Perfect Darkness

I can't wait to see what's in the letter. Good start, this has potential. Letter carrier is pwerty by the way XD

~;353;

blueaquadog

Elect./water master
Deoxys Lover said:
that is all? that is all? geez...making a big deal out of nothing! :mad:

*also

Episode Two is going to take a while to finish, so for all fans out there. You're just going to have to wait Thank You! ^_^

Thats not all. There is a such thing as a period. All you use are these ! or ?. Also, the commas are not placed in the right places and where comas are needed they aren't there. You also use captilization to much.

R

Risk Alchemist

blueaquadog said:
Thats not all. There is a such thing as a period. All you use are these ! or ?. Also, the commas are not placed in the right places and where comas are needed they aren't there. You also use captilization to much.

oh geez...its a comic who cares? (besides you)

Deoxys Lover said:
oh geez...its a comic who cares? (besides you)
THE FREAKIN PUBLIC!

Look, once you host that sucker up, we are given the power to crits you.
It's either
a) You get over it
b) You use it to improve
or
c) You whine & complain on how us, the critics, veiw your comic.

When I first saw the banner to your comic, I almost threw up. really. May have been the taco I ate last night, but the point is, it looked baaaaaaaaaaad.

Then you finaly post the comic. woopee! Another crap comic comin at ya. THEN I thought of a way to tell people that their comic was bad, AND be funny. Which is what that little trinket up there was.

So the point is, either take the advice I gave you, or complain like a 7 year old.

R

Risk Alchemist

Davis PKMN Master said:
THE FREAKIN PUBLIC!

Look, once you host that sucker up, we are given the power to crits you.
It's either
a) You get over it
b) You use it to improve
or
c) You whine & complain on how us, the critics, veiw your comic.

When I first saw the banner to your comic, I almost threw up. really. May have been the taco I ate last night, but the point is, it looked baaaaaaaaaaad.

Then you finaly post the comic. woopee! Another crap comic comin at ya. THEN I thought of a way to tell people that their comic was bad, AND be funny. Which is what that little trinket up there was.

So the point is, either take the advice I gave you, or complain like a 7 year old.

fine sorry, first of all if you haven't read my eariler posts I'm a beginner! So if you wanna be a harsh crit do it were some people wanna be harshly crited!!! Thank You for the advice and I will inprove now please just leave me alone I got enough advice as it is!^^

Deoxys Lover said:

1. I gave credit.
2. I'm making my own sprites for other comics.
3. I am going to work on backgrounds.
4. My grammer is just fine, if you so me an example of why its bad then show me please thanx!!
This post is mainly regarding number four. Already I have shown some things you need of improvment in that post alone.

You also said yourself you don't care about periods, you use emocons in speech bubbles, you slso used the word "know" instead of "now" in your intro.

In short, do you think your teacher would want to see this? If not niether do we.
In other notes your size of text changed halfway throgh a comic. Which is not a good idea, try to keep it the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.