• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pikachu's Exploration Club (P10)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Pikachu's Exploration Club

On their travels, while playing near a river. Pikachu & co. discover that the water has dried up and the river is no more. Pikachu & co. decide to investigate and try to restore the river. Will they be able to do it and go for their swim?

Visit The Movie Guide

Discuss

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Haha, Croagunk floating around on the Drifloon was pretty cute. Especially when the ANA Plane flies by.

And the Regis...apparently those dudes just stand around and wait for someone to attack it seems.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
What happens when the writers get their hands on illegal drugs? The answer is awesomeness.

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
And I loved when Mewoth always lots his food because of Maril

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Great short.

I loved to see the pokemon ride on the Drifloon, it was funny.

5/10

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I finally saw this special and I really enjoyed it. First off, the animation in this special really stood out. I liked how the trees and flowers looked so different from what we usually see in the anime. I liked how Pachirisu was rolling around on the beach ball, until other Pokemon like Piplup joined in. Watching Meowth and Team Rocket's other Pokemon was a blast too; especially when Meowth forced them to blow up the inflatable boat haha. Seeing the Pokemon ride the Drifloon and Drifblim was a lot of fun too; especially when they saw the Pokemon Airplane (on which this special was shown) while they were in the sky. One thing I disliked, was how Registeel, Regirock, and Regice just randomly appeared in this special. It just bugged me. Anyway, it was still a decent special. 7/10.

G50

No longer posting
this short was ok... It was cool having Drifloon and Drifblim useful in this short. It was cool seeing Pachirisu, Buneary Aipom and Piplup having so much fun rolling on the colorful beach ball. Wobbuffet and Mime Jr. looked very funny when trying to blow up the water raft. It was cool seeing Registeel, Regirock, and Regice make an appearance in this short.

32/100

Bananarama

The light is coming
I thought it was hilarious how Marill played the role of Jigglypuff here, even if it was pretty repetitive. I also like how the Regis briefly appear, especially Registeel.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I liked seeing Registeel, Regirock and Regice suddenly pop up in his short, plus watching the pokemon floating with help from the Drifloons was so cute. The dam and log ride scenes were my favourites. :]

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Regirock, Registeel, and Regice making cameos here was pointless. I dislike when the writers add rare Legendaries to the Pikachu shorts simply for novelty value.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I laughed when I saw Manene trying to inflate the raft, and it was adorable watching Pochama and the others hitch a ride on Fuwante and Fuwaride. Mimirol smelling the flowers was cute too, and that random singing Marill reminded me of Purin. Yukikaburi's debut left much to be desired, although I was amused when everyone teamed up at the Beadull dam.

Daizy

I call you honey
Marill's singing was funny since he made Meowth fall asleep and the new Sinnoh Pokemon debuts were cool too. I also liked the bright landscape and colors.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Honestly, Regirock, Regice, and Registeel showing up in this short seemed bizarre when you think about it. While they did help add some extra comedic conflict into a few scenes, they still seemed somewhat out of place to me.

Zamin

I really enjoyed this short. The art was very cute in the episode. I was laughing out loud at several moments. I would like a dubbed version of it though.