• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pikachu's Ghost Festival (P08)

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
My favorite short.

I love all those Ghost type pokemon, especially Gengar.

And the part with Cubon was very funny....

9/10

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I love all those Ghost type pokemon, especially Gengar.

I found all the Ghost Pokemon to be entertaining myself. But why was Gengar your favorite Ghost type?

The scenary in this short was spooky. It felt like Lavendar Town's Pokemon Tower in the anime.

My FAVORITE part was when Pikachu had to carry Squirtle on it's back lol. It was like they were playing "piggy-back ride". 5/10

NimhShambler

Some Broke Machine
Oh, cool. A short about ghost types, my second favorite type. Too bad it'll never make it to America. Meh, the screenshots work well enough. I especially like that Cubone was in this. It's one of my favorites.

Oh, ghost types, how I loves ya. (Thinking of changing my team to be half fighting half ghost. Keep the hitmons and add my Gengar, Sableye, and a third ghost.) This has inspired me to get off my lazy behind and work on "Elenchus ex Genus de Manes".

Just looking at it, I'd give it about a 7/10.

;302; Nemmeh ;107;

G50

No longer posting
This short was ok... The Mansion was really spooky... Cacnea looked really cool like a wrecking ball. Meowth looked cool in a tuxedo. Ditto made a great decision to transform into a Wobbuffet at the right time. It was great seeing other Ghost Pokemon in this short. It was nice to see them all have fun and eat fruit together. The Pikachu water balloons were hilarious!

34/100

Last edited:

Bananarama

The light is coming
This was actually pretty boring to watch, mostly because I couldn't understand what was being said because it's entirely in Japanese.

I thought it was cute how all of the Pokémon were working together to try to stop Bonsly and Squirtle from crying, though.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
It was funny watching Ditto mimic Cubone and Meowth inside the mansion, plus seeing the ghost types and Pikachu's group working together to stop Meowth from demolishing the mansion was really engrossing.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I thought the animation here was pretty good. My favorite part was when Ash's Pikachu had to carry May's babyish Squirtle on his back. :p

Leonhart

Imagineer
I liked the neon colors in this special, although I pitied Pikachu when he had to carry Haruka's Zenigame on his back. The crazy antics of the haunted mansion's Pokemon were entertaining, but I was disappointed that Nyasu was the villain here. Sabonea and Sonansu wearing suits of armor and Metamon transforming into Nyasu were fun moments, however.

Daizy

I call you honey
Oh, cool. A short about ghost types, my second favorite type. Too bad it'll never make it to America.

I'm so mad about this because the dubbed version could've been made and added to the Lucario movie DVD, but 4Kids decided not to do a dub of this at all. This episode was so funny too, so it sucks that dub fans didn't get to see it.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Daizy said:
I'm so mad about this because the dubbed version could've been made and added to the Lucario movie DVD, but 4Kids decided not to do a dub of this at all. This episode was so funny too, so it sucks that dub fans didn't get to see it.

Given that 4Kids had lost the dubbing rights around the time that the eighth film was dubbed, perhaps they couldn't dub this short because of that.