• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pikachu's Goodbye (039)

Igottapoo

In my nightmares
Yes Pikachu should have left for a while :/ Oh well. Good episode though.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
i was really afraid pikachu would leave ash for good since the episodes were still young and anything could happen, it was good it went well.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
i was really afraid pikachu would leave ash for good since the episodes were still young and anything could happen, it was good it went well.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
I knew Pikachu would never leave, it's Ash's main Pokemon and why would the main character lose his main pokemon?

Icefiyre

Banned
This episode wasn't good...
It was great!!! It was the most beautiful episode in the history of TV!! *cries*
However, it is only my 2nd favorite episode in the Pokemon Anime. I wish there were more episodes like this in the other seasons. =<

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
At first, I was going to cry once they left him. But once he came running back to Ash, I did cry. But for joy at least, and I was like about 6-7 when this aired. So we all have wonderful feelings. I never wanted Pikachu to leave at all.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
My little cousin cried when he watched this, but it didn't bother me because i'm not a big fan of Pikachu, when the others left like Primeape, Pidgeot, Butterfree, Charizard and Squirtle it upset me, but Pikachu is a little annoying.

milenadrg

Episode was sad, but I don't remember I cried(I think not, they're just fictional characters)... It was really great episode, but the only annoying thing I found in it is that baby Pikachu...

angelicaaax

Ace Trainer
when i was younger, i remember stopping myself from ccrying. & the butterfree one, i love how they play the theme song. & i loved the song in this one too :D wells, yeah, it was o-some.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Rofl baby Pikachu. This was before Johto so I understand why there aren't Pichu, but it was still funny to see those. This episode was sad but I wanted Pikachu to leave for some reason. I guess I thought it had overstayed it's welcome and that Ash would be better without it. Cruel, I know. One of the most memoriable Kanto Fillers eitherway. 9/10.

Last edited:

STICKTOPIA

How could u want it to leave?! It was his 1st pokemon!