• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pikachu's Great Sparkling Search! (P12)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Pikachu's Great Sparkling Search!

While playing in a forest, Pikachu & Piplup end up getting seperated from their trainers. Worried, they soon find the Spiky-eared Pichu who promises to help them get back to their trainers through the city. However, Meowth is nearby and has a nefarious scheme of his own. Will they get back?

Visit The Movie Guide

Discuss

The Power of Pika

Way Past Cool!!
Wow first one to review this.XD

Pikachu and piplup had to help smoochum and spiky eared pichu to find some thing that broke off from a piece of jewellry or whatever it was that was a present for Bellossum. Well that's what I can gather from my DVD I got the other day. Might have to rewatch it though.

Anyway what I loved was the beginning. Pikachu and Piplup get split up when chasing a ball they were playing with.

Pikachu running on the ball in the water was amusing.XD

Also Piplup trying to get one of the pieces from that jewellry from under a feraligatr only to get attacked. Then getting upset and trying to attack the feraligatr only to be ploughed into the wall was funny aswell.XP

Also that Marrill that followed Meowth everywhere. It acts just like jigglypuff. A bit of nalstagia there.^-^

Funny mini movie. I liked it alot.

9/10

G50

No longer posting
This short was ok... It was cool seeing Pikachu running on the ball while on top of the water. That singing Marrill was back again in another short. It reminds me of Jigglypuff. It was cool to see a Feraligatr in a short. It definitely was tough for Piplup to try to get the jewelery away from Ferligatr, he got attacked, and then hit the wall.

30/100

Pokemonfangirl

I love all Pokemon!
I really want to watch this but I can't find it anywhere. >.<..

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
This Pikachu short reminded me of the third one cuz of the huge city. Once again we saw that singing Marill and I liked how Smoochum and the spiky ear Pichu teamed up with Pikachu and Piplup. ^^

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Funny how Piplup and Pikachu's innocent race led them into a city, and the whole Smoochum ordeal with the missing jewelry. The fact that Meowth, Mime Jr., and Wobbuffet were involved was cool, and I liked Feraligatr's role.

Leonhart

Imagineer
The fact that Pikachu and Pochama ended up getting lost together seemed fitting given their mascot status, and I liked seeing the Gizamimi Pichu again. The inclusion of so many Jouto Pokemon such as Muchul, Odile, Yamikarasu, and Kireihana makes me think that his Pikachu short was another way to sneak in some HG/SS promotion into the anime.