• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pikachu's Island Adventure (P09)

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
It was great to see Buizel so fast in this short although it wasn't Sinnoh.

And also Chatot, great. Wynaut was funny.

8/10

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
It was great to see Buizel so fast in this short although it wasn't Sinnoh.

Well, if you remember the anime, in the Battle Frontier arc, Chatot, Weavile and a bunch of other Sinnoh Pokemon appeared. It wasn't their region of origin, but it's happened before. Anyway, a beach-themed Pokemon special is just what we needed after an ocean-themed movie! What caught me off guard was the fact that Donphan and Bonsly, Pokemon that are weak against water, were at the beach. Pikachu spitting watermelon seeds was by far the cutest scene in any short. 9/10

Last edited:

G50

No longer posting
This short was ok... It was great to have a short centered on an Island for a change. It was cool to have Hariyama, Chatot and Exploud in this short. It was interesting how they kept referring to Buizel as a weasel. It was great to see Pikachu win the seed spitting contest. It was great that the Pokemon were all helping each other defeat the bully Pokemon. It was cool seeing Wynaut being able to use its 2 deflecting attacks.

40/100

Last edited:

ChikoritaCheezits

What is it about pokemon being alone on an island and being translated. I wattched it on dvd not knowing about it and the narrater translating threw me off guard. Other than that the short was not that good. I'ts supposed to teach about sharing but if you think about it. When they blasted off Meowth and co. They wern't sharing even though Meowth took over the playground. If I were Pikachu, I'd let them all play on the playground. That's how I thought the short should have gone.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Buizel was animated weirdly here, but I liked how Meowth wanted to take over the Wynaut island and build his own theme park hee hee. Too bad that these two Pichus weren't the old Pichu brothers. ^^;

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
So all the gang's Pokemon except Sceptile and Forretress were here: I wonder why those two got excluded. This short was pretty good, but it was just so weird having the narrator speaking what the Pokemon were really saying.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Nyasu's theme park scheme was beyond greedy even for him, and I wonder how he managed to get so many Pokemon to help him. Watching the cast's Pokemon train the two Pichu and the Sohnano group was entertaining, especially when Sohnano's Mirror Coat failed the first time. Seeing Bakuong's and Hariteyama's attacks rebound was fun, though.

Daizy

I call you honey
Only redeeming qualities were Buizel, Chatot, and Cowboy Meowth .The horrible narration in particular made this painful to watch.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Given the presence of both Buoysel and Perap here, and the fact that this short was aired close to the Manaphy movie's theater run, I now wonder if those two were the same ones from the movie.