• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pikachu's Pikaboo! (P04)

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
This was a good short, not as good as some of the others though.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Honestly, I don't remember this much. It could be because our copy of 4Ever got ruined, so we threw it out, and never got a new one. But from what I do remember, while it's not my favorite, I recall laughing throughout it. I still wonder why it is Pikachu and his buddies were allowed to wander into a garden and into someone's house (I think it was a mansion). If I remember correctly, they set off either a lawn mower, or a vacuum, and were running from it everywhere while dodging the guard Granbull. I think they ran through a labyrinth.

I find it hilarious how Meowth and Wobbuffet are chimney sweepers in this one. They didn't do much (that I can recall) except get stuck in it at the end until they were blasted out, but just the idea itself is a really silly image.

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...
This bored me; the lawn mower chase went on for far too long.

Bananarama

The light is coming
This was pretty boring, and the song was unnecessary.

I like how the newer Pokémon appear here though, especially Kecleon and Wailmer.

Gillachu

Banned
The hide and seek stuff was entertaining sure, but the Hoenn Pokemon cameos added nothing to this, so why even show them...?

JudySpell

Banned
My least fav Johto era Pika short. If it hadn't been for the never-before-seen Pokemon like Wailmer and Azurill, I wouldn't have even watched it. 4/10

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I really liked the crazy lawnmower subplot since we saw Pikachu and the other pokemon work together to stop it. I also liked seeing Wailmer, Kecleon and Azurill appear here as a Hoenn tease hee hee. :]

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
It was rad to see Wailmer, Azurill, and Kecleon, even if they were forced R/S promo. Was this the first time we ever saw them? Psyduck looked funny inside of that inner tube and the Hide-n-Seek game was cute.~

Alloutℯ

Banned
So Kecleon debuted yet did nothing except show its invisibility powers, then again I guess with the hide and seek game happening, it was a fitting role.

Leonhart

Imagineer
So once again, Satoshi and the others let their Pokemon run free for a while, which in this case resulted in a game of hide-and-seek. I loved some of the hiding places of the various Pokemon, including how Pikachu tickled Togepy when he found it among the cushions. Hoeruko and Ruriri debuting was a nice bonus.

Steven of Venus

From Another Planet
Pokemon 4Ever featured the rise of the evil, fully maxed out, highly evolved Tyranitar, ready to lay waste, unleash deadly rampages, absolutely obliterate and remove all resistance in his path!

Cíconne

Banned
The hide and seek game was funny and cute and so was the crazy lawn mower race. I dunno why we had Wailmer and Kecleon in this special though.

Leonhart

Imagineer
The hide and seek game was funny and cute and so was the crazy lawn mower race. I dunno why we had Wailmer and Kecleon in this special though.

Hoeruko and Kakureon were present here simply as a way of foreshadowing the upcoming Gen III series of games.

Daizy

I call you honey
This bored me; the lawn mower chase went on for far too long.

Agreed, it wasn't fun enough once it began getting dragged on. I didn't mind the hide and seek stuff except that the Pokemon involved had zero personality (minus Pikachu).