1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pikachu's Rescue Adventure! (P02)

Discussion in 'Pokémon The Movies' started by Serebii, Oct 24, 2004.

1. Serebii

Serebii And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared... Staff Member Admin

Pikachu's Rescue Adventure!

Ash, Misty, Tracey and their Pokémon take a rest from their travels around the Orange Islands. Togepi gets lost in the forest and causes major hassle for Pikachu and the others. Can they and their new friend Elekid find Togepi before the storm?

Visit The Movie Guide

Discuss

2. meggirl63

meggirl63 Guest

When I saw this mini-movie, I thought the whole thing was like 'Alice In Wonderland'. Of couse, I imagined that I was actually there with the Pokemon.

3. i loved this, the music was cool it got suck in my head!

4. I'm guessing you mean 'stuck', right?

I liked this short. Togepi barely ever has anything devoted to it, so it's nice for it to be focused on(rather like Max). The music was good, too. The one thing that truely irked me was that Poliwhirl running amok yelling "Poliwrath! Poliwrath!" They are different, 4Kids, get it right! A good debut for Elekid, IMO, and I laughed pretty hard when Snorlax was trying to get some apples.

Overall rating:
    8.3 out of 10!!!
    Probably one of my top five favorite movie shorts. Not to mention, Dragonair flying really was interesting. I thought it was Earth bound before this. First movie short that's actually taught me something:D.

SC~ out

5. Sebok

Sebok Banned

Was that Garyados trying to EAT Meowth? I read that somewhere. I loved his final part, "I neva wanna go to camp, eva again," that was hilarious!

6. Yeah! I did mean that!

7. wobbanut

wobbanut Team Awesome

I think this short suffered a bit from the lack of narration like the first movie short did. It took me quite a few viewings to realize that the story was that one of the exeggcute was missing and Togepi was staying with the group for a while till it came back. The narration was a bit annoying in the first short, but they could definitely have used it here to explain things a bit. It was an okay short otherwise. I liked the bellossom dance, Meowth's appearances, and snorlax trying to help out. I also liked the appearances by wild versions of Team Rocket's pokemon. The three victreebels on that vine were so cute. :)

8. Aptenodytes

Aptenodytes Well-Known Member

i liked this pikachu short. fun to watch and was entertaining, especially when the bellossum came out. 8.9/10

9. larxanne

larxanne Ub3r Trainer

this was my first short ever- and my favourite!!!

10. Nyami

Nyami Well-Known Member

Cute, but not very entertaining. Movie's on fox right now

11. penngrade6

penngrade6 Banned

It was a little funny at some parts, like with Meowth being stuck on that cliff, and Snorlax trying to get the apples.

12. rubyandsapphire

rubyandsapphire Well-Known Member

Very nice movie short.I like it because there are lots and lots of pokemon

13. npdargy312

npdargy312 Master Coordinator

I LOVED this pikachu short movie soooo much!!

14. HikariTajiri

HikariTajiri Back! =D

BEST PIKASHORT EVAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! o_o

15. d_dan_n

d_dan_n <= Sabrina!

I really like this mini - movie!

16. Hooray4Homestar

Hooray4Homestar Don't die, ketchup!

This was one of my favorite Pikachu shorts.

17. katfairy

katfairy Well-Known Member

I liked this one because the storm animation was frikkin' gorgeous. What can I say, I'm a weather geek.

18. Blue Snover

Blue Snover Cold as ice

I always wondered where Exeggcute came from and now i know.

Pikachu and Elekid had really great control over their attacks, it was impressive to see them taking on a storm.

19. Pikachu78

Pikachu78 Spider-Dan

I thought the exact same thing it is very similar to Alice in WonderLand but with pokemon not talking animals and magical creatures.

20. Shadow Arceus

Shadow Arceus Member

Elekid was awesome in this bit.