• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pikachu's Summer Festival (P07)

subs

Is there a link with subtitles?
I know theres no dub, but I'd watch it with subs if I could find it.

pokemonmasterhustler

Pokemon Master
i wish a dub is coming one day.......day.............day........day (echo's add dramatic effect! :p)

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Great short.

I loved to see Plusle and Minun in this short.

And it was great to see TR's pokemon working together with Ash's pokemon.

7/10

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
i wish a dub is coming one day.......day.............day........day (echo's add dramatic effect! :p)

Trust me, you're not the only person who wishes for a dubbed version. But I doubt PUSA will ever dub something so old and out-of-date. Anyway, I had to watch this in Japanese. I noticed that Corphish's bandana (the rope around it's head) is present in future Pikachu shorts. I wonder why. The concert scene at the end was cute (Meowth in a blue tux) and Azumarill, Pikachu, Plusle, and Minun performing made it standout for me. 7/10, since this was fun. I just wish it were in English.

Last edited:

G50

No longer posting
This short was ok... It was great seeing Plusle and Minun again. Bellsprout looked very funny with a beard. Corphish looked hilarious as a chef. It was funny to see Snorlax push Corphish away to eat all the bananas. The Aron were really cute! I'm glad everyone was eventually able to see/hear Azumarill's show. The festival was really cool after the show.

20/100

Last edited:

kmyeakel

All I can say is that most Pikachu Shorts don't have English dubbing. Is there anytime we can see English Dubbing in the future for the Pikachu shorts to have English dubs?

Bananarama

The light is coming
All I can say is that most Pikachu Shorts don't have English dubbing. Is there anytime we can see English Dubbing in the future for the Pikachu shorts to have English dubs?

I wouldn't count on it. If the episodes weren't dubbed when they were brand new, then they will probably never be dubbed, including this one.

I think that the points in these shorts can still be conveyed regardless of language, though.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Hmmm the animation in this Pikachu short seemed kind of average, but I liked seeing Meowth and Wobbuffet help Pikachu, Minun and Plusle and the elder Bellsprout looked silly. I liked the concert as well. :]

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I had to watch this in Japanese. I noticed that Corphish's bandana is present in future Pikachu shorts. The concert scene at the end was cute and Azumarill, Pikachu, Plusle, and Minun performing made it standout for me. I just wish this was dubbed already.

Zamin

I sadly couldn't find this subbed so I just watched it in Japanese. It was fun but annoying at times not understanding the speech. The song the Pokemon sang at the end was very cute and I liked the twist near the end where the Aggron turned out to be good.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I loved the sea setting in this Pikachu short, and I chuckled when I saw Nyasu and Sonansu pushing Marilli's vehicle. The fact that Airmd was a villain once again was a shame however, and I had seen enough of Minun and Prasle already as well. I appreciated watching Nyasu help Pikachu on his rescue mission though, but Bossgodora's redemption was too sudden.

Daizy

I call you honey
Eww, more Plusle and Minun screentime? I wish I could say that this Pikachu short was fun, but compared to the Pichu one and the camping one, this one was average.

Leonhart

Imagineer
In hindsight, the design and art of this Pikachu short looked rather bleak and uninspired compared to the previous six. It's almost as if the budget for this was lower than its predecessors.