• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pikachu's Winter Vacation: "Christmas Night" & "Ice Games" (022)

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Pretty fun episode. Psyduck was hilarious in both episodes and I loved the Bulbasaur and Squirtle interactions as well.

Leonhart

Imagineer
While I loved the cabin episode because of its relaxed setting and change from the norm, I still wonder why we got these holiday episodes to begin with since Christmas isn't quite as popular in Japan as it is in the West.

Daizy

I call you honey
I liked both episodes, but my favorite would have to be Christmas Night. The voice of the momma Kangaskhan bugged me because it wasn't the one from the Kangaskhan kid episode.

Zamin

Just watching this again for Christmas, the first part was totally adorable. The Pokemon are so cute just doing what they do!

Leonhart

Imagineer
In hindsight, I feel like the Christmas theme of these episodes suffered somewhat due to Gen I lacking many winter-based Pokemon. Delibird in particular was needed, yet it didn't exist yet unfortunately.