• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pikachu's Winter Vacation: "Delibird's Dilemma" & "Snorlax Snowmen"! (004)

Addydo

X-Men/Pokemon Fan!
I liked both, but did not like the voice of the Snorlax Snowman.

Drew.

→ kill the n o i s e
ick...the Snorlax was weird...because they literally made it snore in its name... It was *snooore*Lax! ...uck. In the older episodes it would at least say the word 'Snore' and not make the sound...x___x
Other then that, the episode was adorable and Pikachu-filled. x3

Medea

Excalibur
Hmm...Christmas...in June!

Well I've seen weirder things *coughArbokSeviperincidentcough* Whoops, where did that come from? Anywho, the first part was pretty cute. I happen to like some of the Christmas vacation episodes (seeing as though I have some of them on tape). But the second part wasn't so good IMO. Snorlax's voice just threw me off a couple of times (1 year later and I still can't stand Snorlax's voice).

I'm sorry, These episodes were Horrid...The onlt thing I liked about them was Cyndaquil, Totodile, and Chikorita. Thats it.

This was a very nice change of pace. I LOVED seeing Chikorita. Oh how I missed it.....anyways also great to see Bulbasaur, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Noctowl, Psyduck, Togepi, Delibird, and Geodude again. Its been so long since I've seen a new Pikachu short. These ones were very cute and enjoyable to watch.

wobbanut

Team Awesome
Except for the narration in "Delibird's Dilemma", which I thought was too cutesy and unnecessary, I did like this two Christmas episodes. Too bad that NONE of the Christmas episodes are running in July, when at least we have the Christmas in July shopping extravaganza, but oh well. I think what made me like these Christmas episodes was that I got to see Psyduck, Cyndaquil, Totodile, and Chikorita again. I've been missing the lot of them (well, Chikorita as Bayleef too) so much since Johto ended. :( At least we'll get to see Psyduck (and Geodude) again this coming weekend. I also liked the song in this episode. Both were nice specials, and at least they put me in a bit of a holiday mood. I loved seeing Wobbuffet too. :)

I did find it a bit odd that this special was so obviously dubbed later, since both Wobbuffet and Snorlax don't sound like they did during the Chikorita era, as compared to the direct-to-video first two Christmas specials. This had to be dubbed fairly recently at the earliest, just based on Snorlax alone.

Last edited:

Kamex

Team Rocket's rockin
I liked these because they had a nice, light-hearted, Pikachu Short feel to them. The Delibird episode was cool, and interesting. And I enjoyed watching the 'Snowlax'.

7/10.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Motest episode. The only thing I loved from this episode is all of those Snorlax in the snow and that Pikachu and the others saw them.
5/10

G50

No longer posting
Delibird's Dilema - It was great to see the Pokemon work together to help Delibird get back its missing presents by midnight. It was great seeing Aipom go from being not helpful, to helping them out with the final present. Psyduck was very funny

30/100
---

Snorlax Snowmen - It was cool seeing Snorlax come to life from a snowman and be a completely different color. I actually like that color better. It was cool to see Snorlax use Blizzard to freeze the Whirlpool and turn it into an ice version.

40/100

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Wow the animation here rocked, especially the aurora in the night sky. I guess that the white Snorlax was a reference to Frosty the Snowman, which I liked. The whirlpool scene with all those water pokemon was amazing. :D

The Delibird short was kawaii since we saw Pikachu and the gang help Delibird get back its missing presents with the help of what I assume was Ash's Aipom too. :)

Zamin

I preferred the second part with Snowlax.

Overall it was fun but i tend to prefer eps with humans in too.

It was cool how Lapras saved them when the boat went under.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I happen to like some of the Christmas vacation episodes, but the second part wasn't as good IMO. Snorlax's voice just threw me off a couple of times. :x

Leonhart

Imagineer
I loved seeing the cast's Pokemon help Santa's Delibird retrieve the lost presents, and Waninoko getting the giant snowball stuck in his jaw was humorous. The various shenanigans that the Pokemon encountered were entertaining, especially the Eipam. Santa Claus making a cameo was nice, too.

Daizy

I call you honey
The narrator was great for the first episode, and I didn't really think he did Bulbasaur all that differently than what it should be. I think the alternate pronunciation of Bulbasaur could have been due to a slight accent from the alternate narrator.