• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pikafleg's Modest Trade Shop

Pikafleg

Twenty-Six!
Perhaps a normal legendary or dwfs. I like to be fair. :p

ok, so which one do you want? Maybe a groudon, lugia, ho-oh, reshiram or dialga? Or pick any three of the DWFs (preferably dream radar ones, would be easier) I have listed?

MitchIn3D

IV Breeder
i would be happy to trade my mewtwo for your manaphy, but i recently traded my genesect, so would you be willing to trade your jirachi for both shinies?

Pikafleg

Twenty-Six!
i would be happy to trade my mewtwo for your manaphy, but i recently traded my genesect, so would you be willing to trade your jirachi for both shinies?

Alright, that's fine, though I'm busy at the moment, and probably wont be able to trade until tomorrow actually ;)

MitchIn3D

IV Breeder
cool, well would you be able to pm me when youre ready to trade, and ill do my best to be online and ready :)

Pikafleg

Twenty-Six!
ok sure :)

Hello, i'm interested in your shiny Tangela, Numel, and Dragonite (If the name is not all in caps) ^^

I can trade any shiny starters, (they are all ut).

Pikafleg

Twenty-Six!
Hello, i'm interested in your shiny Tangela, Numel, and Dragonite (If the name is not all in caps) ^^

I can trade any shiny starters, (they are all ut).

ok, I'll trade numel for your treeko, though I already have tangela planned for trade and I don't want to trade dragonite for shiny starters, especially since its actually at level 90 (I didn't catch/train it though). I also can't trade until tomorrow, though. I'll pm you when I can.

Keldminrachi91

Just call me Cooki
I'm interested in your
~DWF Hatchlings: Lapras, Shroomish, Vulpix, Swablu + Togepi

I can offer (hatchlings, like yours)
~DWF Taillow Hatchling with Roost + Mirror Move (egg moves)
~DWF Trapinch Hatchling with Bug Bite (egg move)
~DWF Nidoran Hatchling
~DWF Larvitar Hatchling

Douchemon

Scientist
I would like a DWF Corpfish, i can give you a latias for it. Or a Rayqua

Pikafleg

Twenty-Six!
I'm interested in your
~DWF Hatchlings: Lapras, Shroomish, Vulpix, Swablu + Togepi

I can offer (hatchlings, like yours)
~DWF Taillow Hatchling with Roost + Mirror Move (egg moves)
~DWF Trapinch Hatchling with Bug Bite (egg move)
~DWF Nidoran Hatchling
~DWF Larvitar Hatchling

Well first, I recently removed shroomish from the list because I actually don't have a DWF one, I had bred a hidden grotto Breloom with a ditto for Non trading reasons, producing a bunch of offspring, and didn't realize they didn't get the same ability lol XD. While I can easily give you the togepi and swablu, I'd have to breed the vulpix and Lapras which may take a while. Although I can't trade for several hours at all anyway. I'll get back to you when I'm ready to trade the first two, though, and for them I'll probably take trapinch and taillow for now until I breed. Though I would like all five eventually, any other two things you want?

EDIT: oh look at that no I didn't remove it lol sorry my bad thought I did, that explains it sorry I'll fix it now ;)
I would like a DWF Corpfish, i can give you a latias for it. Or a Rayqua

I'll have to breed the corphish, which might take a while, but I'll take a rayquaza for it :).

Do you have or can get a Pokemon League DW Garchomp?

No, I don't have one and I suppose I might be able to find a trade for one here, don't count on it. What would you give me for it anyway?

Last edited:

JohnnyV

Hi, I like the shop :)

For Jirachi or Manaphy, would you accept a Shiny Stoutland or Shiny PorygonZ? I'd be willing to trade either or both for either or both.

Pikafleg

Twenty-Six!
Hi, I like the shop :)

For Jirachi or Manaphy, would you accept a Shiny Stoutland or Shiny PorygonZ? I'd be willing to trade either or both for either or both.

Sorry but I already have my only spare manaphy right now already set to be traded, and I'm not even sure if I still have an extra Jirachi other than the one I'm also already planning on trading. I actually can't check at the moment, but I'll get back to you- don't get your hopes up though. Any else you are interested in? :)

JohnnyV

Oh, darn! No thanks, sorry, I'm really just searching for event legends to complete my national 100%. Thanks though!

felixguy99

Hey Pika do you want my tornadus? If so I would be interested in a DW Ditto or any starter with its hidden ability. If this is too much the ditto would be fine.

felixguy99

Hey Pika do you want my tornadus? If so I would be interested in a DW Ditto or any starter with its hidden ability. If this is too much the ditto would be fine.

Douchemon

Scientist
It's fine i can wait for you to breed the corpfish. Just gimme a PM when you have it ready and well arrange a trade time.

shadow and jolteon

Ghetto Team Rater.
I'm interested in a female dw dratini and i can offer female dw eevee and gligar or even level 100's EV trained pokemon such as Gengar and Swampert and more if you're interested ?

Pikafleg

Twenty-Six!
I'm interested in a female dw dratini and i can offer female dw eevee and gligar or even level 100's EV trained pokemon such as Gengar and Swampert and more if you're interested ?

Well I'll have to breed it first, which I can't do right now...how about we trade tomorrow, ok? And I'm interested in your ev trained swampert, though in what stats is it EV trained, and what EVs exactly does it and gengar have? Either way though I would also take your dw eevee or gligat as well...anything else in the shop you are interested in? I could throw in some fairly rare items too...

shadow and jolteon

Ghetto Team Rater.
Well I'll have to breed it first, which I can't do right now...how about we trade tomorrow, ok? And I'm interested in your ev trained swampert, though in what stats is it EV trained, and what EVs exactly does it and gengar have? Either way though I would also take your dw eevee or gligat as well...anything else in the shop you are interested in? I could throw in some fairly rare items too...

yeah tomorrow's fine just pm me a time and stuff :) gengar in speed and sp.atk and swampert in defence and hp, but his defence isn't major great since i mucked it up at one point it's just under 300 but yeah and whatever i'm not bothered i'm just interested in dratini but if you want all four i'll take whatevers easier :)