• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PikaPika677's Pokémon Art Shop

Should the shop shut down?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lv90wildones

Hi pikapika677, can u pls just check on the wildones forum and do my request?!?!?!
Just a reminder.

BlazingCold

You wanna work in my shop pika?

Lv90wildones

May i help u with the custom made siggies? Note that im online on the june holidays right now, but for nomal days (no holiday), im online for fri-sun
but for now, i can help u make the siggies everyday

Edit: how do u do the pokemon solid font and some other fonts? Maybe u can help me install that

I copied my post from the WO forum XD

Edit: is this counted a request? Bcoz in the fan art rules they didnt made it that clear

Last edited:
Trainers: black and white girl if you can plz
Pokémon: latios and absol
Details: latios on left absol right

Thank you so much!

Palkia98

Trainers: SS Hiker
Pokémon: (from left to right) Rhyperior,Torterra,Hippodown(trainer)Steelix,Donphan,Aggron
Details:Trainer in the middle of the pokemons

Trainers: black and white girl if you can plz
Pokémon: latios and absol
Details: latios on left absol right

Thank you so much!

Trainers: SS Hiker
Pokémon: (from left to right) Rhyperior,Torterra,Hippodown(trainer)Steelix,Donphan,Aggron
Details:Trainer in the middle of the pokemons

all accepted!

*EDIT*
Sorry I didn't set up the forms correctly. I just changed them. Can you guys re-order? Cuz I can't tell what you want. You still keep your spot on the Waiting List however.

For Latios_lover:
orderdx.png

For Palkia98:
order2.png

If you wanted Battle Scene Style, just tell me and I will edit your order!

Thx! That's exactly how I wanted it! :DDD

Palkia98

thank you very very much :D

Lee Sin

Formerly MegaLeaf
Pokemon: Leafeon
Details: BW Sprite.
Just a regular glow please I'm looking forward to how it turns out. ^^

VS

they/she
Custom Made Windows
-----------
Window Title: (The white words on the blue bar at the top of the window.)Congratulations youve caught all 649 Pokemon
Details: (You must be VERY specific when you fill in this section. Tell me what Make it say "Wait what you hacker!!!" and make the triangle have a ? on it

Pokemon: Leafeon
Details: BW Sprite.
Just a regular glow please I'm looking forward to how it turns out. ^^

Custom Made Windows
-----------
Window Title: (The white words on the blue bar at the top of the window.)Congratulations youve caught all 649 Pokemon
Details: (You must be VERY specific when you fill in this section. Tell me what Make it say "Wait what you hacker!!!" and make the triangle have a ? on it

Both accepted.

EDIT:
MegaLeafeonmon:
http://i55.*******.com/2irx62r.png
You didn't tell me the color, so I used yellow :)
Tell me if you want me to change it.

mariobrosvswariobros:
ordert.png

Last edited:

Flame Mistress

Custom Made Windows
-----------
Window Title: We need you!
Details: Do it the exact way as you did with your example window, but change the text to: "We need you to join the Poke Center Forum! Come and chat with other members, challenge the Poke Center League, and much more!" With the button at the bottom saying "OK". Hope that wasn't too long +_+

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Scene
-----------
Pokémon: Every Eeveelution, including Eevee. I'm a bit obsessed with them XD
Items: Eight Apples
Background: The same one as in the example
Details: Sit them in a circle, put one apple in front of them each, so that they look like they're eating the apple.
Text: A text box above all the Pokemon saying, "FOOD TIME!"

BlazingCold

Hai!
Custom Made Windows
-----------
Window Title: Enter the Garbo Region or suffer 10000000000 Viruses! (or if that's too long say 9999 viruses instead of 10000000000000 viruses.)
Details: Suffer the wrath of pain by not clicking ok! Have a picture of Smeargle on their, too.

Custom Made Windows
-----------
Window Title: We need you!
Details: Do it the exact way as you did with your example window, but change the text to: "We need you to join the Poke Center Forum! Come and chat with other members, challenge the Poke Center League, and much more!" With the button at the bottom saying "OK". Hope that wasn't too long +_+

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Scene
-----------
Pokémon: Every Eeveelution, including Eevee. I'm a bit obsessed with them XD
Items: Eight Apples
Background: The same one as in the example
Details: Sit them in a circle, put one apple in front of them each, so that they look like they're eating the apple.
Text: A text box above all the Pokemon saying, "FOOD TIME!"

Hai!
Custom Made Windows
-----------
Window Title: Enter the Garbo Region or suffer 10000000000 Viruses! (or if that's too long say 9999 viruses instead of 10000000000000 viruses.)
Details: Suffer the wrath of pain by not clicking ok! Have a picture of Smeargle on their, too.

Accepted. Feels good to have business again. :)

Flame Mistress:
ordercf.png

ordera.png

This is the PMD Scene. I know the image isn't rectangular. The image is like that in-game. So I made the useless parts transparent. If you want me to remove the transparency and fill it with a color, please tell me.

Totodile is BEAST:
orderyd.png

Hope you like it!

Last edited:

Hikoette25

Custom Made Siggies
-----------
Pokémon:
Trainer(s): none
Background: purple
Font: poke'mon solid
Details: shinx on right
Special Effects:none

Last edited:

Flame Mistress

I'm back. =)

Trainer and Pokémon Pose Overworld
-----------
Trainers: Lyra/Kotone
Pokémon: Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, Glaceon
Details: The Pokemon in the order above, with Lyra/Kotone between Flareon and Espeon. All facing front.

Status
Not open for further replies.