• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pika's Pokemorphs

J

johnrock

SHE IS NOT TAKING REQUESTS, SO GET IT INTO YOUR DUMB SPAMMING IDIOCTIC IDIOT HEADS, I LEARNED MY LESSON NOW LEARN YOURS OR ELSE
note in fire form you can't see red good

Sora

AKA Snagger Outlaw
I still needed to repost my request

smallerallnatural.png

If you can work off this picture, awesome.

N

Nudge

-_-;; The point isn't you rushing her, the point is that you're not reading the freaking posts. She clearly states that she's not taking requests. I'm sure you've seen my rants as well, that is, if you were a good member and paid attention to the thread? If you have, then you'd know exactly what I'm talking about. Otherwise, I suggest you go back and take a look. I'm not going to repeat myself.

Mikau

Better then you
I just wanted to say that I loved those pictures. And I didn't mean to cause any trouble. Could someone please tell me when she is taking requests again? Please?

PrincessPolitoed

Artistic Nerd
She'll take requests again when shes ready, patience people =p. I waited a long time for mine to be done but it was well worth the wait. I know I already thanked you through pm, but once again, THANKYOUSOVERYMUCHYOUHAVEMADEMEREALLYHAPPY! The picture was amazing, it completely owns my soul. Awesome works <3, keep it up!

W

WaterLover315

When you are ready and taking requests again, could you please take my request? I can wait, and im sure it will turn out awesome!

Pokemon: Gyarados
Female/Male?: male
Clothes: baggy blue jeans with a belt, a black short sleeve shirt
Hair: hair down to the eyes, kinda shaggy, brown color
Pose: its back towards us, but its head is turned to the side
Personality?: cool, kinda laid back
Background(optional): beach

If you could do this, I WOULD BE SOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!

Waterlover315

Last edited by a moderator:

Pichumaster

CROWBARS
When you start requests if you wouldn't mind making mine?
Pokemon:2 pichu
Female/Male?: 1 male,1 female
Clothes: Male-red vest and pants,blue hat with little bait things on it.Female-blue vest and pants,red hat same as the boy's.
Hair:Boy-Short hair with some over his face.Girl-Long black hair
Pose:Boy-Holding a fishing rod thats bending and about to break and standing on his tiptoes,trying to hang on to the ground.(If you can,draw a Kyogre jumping out of the water and the line can go straight to it)Girl-Holding a fishing rod with a Magikarp at the end,kind of mad
Personality?:Male-laid back,doesn't get botherd by much,Female-the opposite
If it's too hard then forget about it

Nylf

Listen, s/he said NO MORE (CENSORED) REQUESTS. I just need to ask, was mine even allowed way back when? I just want to make sure. *sigh* Yeah even my patience is dwindling. Though it's worth the wait if it was allowed.

Capt.Squirtle

Super Squirtle!grrr!
Can I get
Pokemon:Squirtle
Female/Male?:Male
Clothes:Elite4 Drake's cloth, including hat(Can I get the mustash too?)
Hair:Same as Elite4 Drake
Background:Old Age Ship
Thank You^_^

Last edited:
F

Flygon

Capt.Squirtle said:
Can I get
Thank You^_^
Sigh... You do not listen. Nylf just said that there would be no more requests for a while. WAIT. I know it's hard, but wait 'till all requests are finished. Just no more of the requests for a while.

Who Said Pikachu?

Pikachu Spotter
And again

Look, I'm back! and yes I didn't say I was away but pfft, been REALLY busy for much too long so I hadn't been able to do anything on these for a while really sorry to all of you who are waiting.
Finishing school, exams, looking for somewhere next year, moving, finding a job, blah, much too much to do in like no time and it's almost christmas and i have no money, argh! >>

Anyways, I do have the net now so I think I'll be able to do these a bit more plus i'm doing nothing right now!

So I have three of these done!

First off as I said I'd do it first,
Snagger Outlaw's uh, morph!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v227/Dawn_Allies/requ/snaggermorph.jpg
I really like how she turned out I think she looks neat, If she's missing anything please tell me and I'll change it if I can, and I don't mean legs, it looks better without them as an image >> Also, the picture you gave me didn't have the eye colour so I made a guess, if you want them changed I can do that fairly easily so yeah.

RJ Fighter's Mewtwo morph:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v227/Dawn_Allies/requ/mewtwomorphreq.jpg
There was gonna be a mew over the moon but i couldn get it to look right so eh, anyways, I like this I think it looks neat, so I hope you do too!

Manyula 17's Heracross morph:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v227/Dawn_Allies/requ/heramorph.jpg
I can honestly say I hate this pokemon so I've never actually drawn it before really but I think I did ok on it. Backgrounds are horrors and i kinda cheated but ah well, I hope he's ok for you! He's not as gay looking at he was originally but I still don't think he's all that mean looking either but ah well. Like I've said, hope you like!

Dragon-Lass 150
Uh, the outfit and a throne are throwing me off badly, if you still want this give me some references pictures please!

Otherwise, yes I'm going through the list now, if I skip you please complain and I'll do yours otherwise I'll keep going, shouldn be too many more now before others can start requesting new ones. BUT NOT YET!

Ok, I'll update this as I go, bye for now!

Happy hunting!
~Pika!

Capt.Squirtle

Super Squirtle!grrr!
Can I get
Thank You^_^

*Someone say to wait..I waiting..now still waiting^_^but I can wait..*

Zerodius

Eternally hating D/P
Adding myself to the list...

Pokemon: Pichu
Female/Male?: Female
Clothes: Blue jeans, black sweater, wielding Soul Edge (complete) in right hand, has a high-tech pistol in left hand, wears blue pilot googles on top of the head (a bit like the SSBM blue Pichu outfit)
Hair: blonde, a bit messy/spiky
Background: Space background, Earth visible underneath, a shadow of a creature that looks like Giga Bowser with red glowing eyes is staring at the morph.

Other details:
The Pokemorph is adult.
Pose used is the pokemorph facing diagonally, the sword placed wielded in a way that the blade is on the side, on the back, while the pistol is pointed foward (don't know if this makes sense. If this confuse you, simply give her the pose you want).

NOTES: If you don't know what Soul Edge (complete) looks like... then this link can help you: http://www.angelfire.com/stars3/dragonsworld/shrine/weapons/sc2secomp.jpg NOTE: You'll get the "Hosted by" error if you click the link. Copy the URL and paste it in your navigator's address bar. This way, you'll go around the error and still get to see the picture. If all else fails, use Google and type "Soul edge complete". You should find the picture quickly.

Also, if you never played SSBM, here is how Pichu with googles looks like: http://www.nismojoe.com/Games/SSBM/pics/charpix/Pichu.jpg

NOTE #2: I know I'll probably wait a long time, especially that what I'm asking for is probably complicated and that there seems to be quite a waiting line... but I'm willing to wait. PM me once you begun working on it and PM me again once it's completed. I'll appreciate it.

Last edited:
O

Omega

read her first post, moron. SHE AIN'T TAKING ANY DAMNED REQUESTS!!

Zerodius

Eternally hating D/P
Actually, her post only says that she isn't doing request until she is done with her other stuff.

In short, she IS taking request... but people will have to wait until she has completed whatever stuff she must do before taking on the requests (I assume that she has a life outside of drawing and that there's people before me that asked for requests).

In short, I do think I understood her post well... but if not, correct me. Well, that's that.

Who Said Pikachu?

Pikachu Spotter
two more

And two more!

Probably have one more maybe done before i stop today, then it'll be waiting 'til monday!

Oh damnit, I did one I shouldn't of because they've left.. *sigh* oh well.
Fredbrasil's Flareon morph:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v227/Dawn_Allies/requ/flarerequ.jpg
I even looked up a gun picture as well.. oh well, he looks neat none the less.

and Dan's Suikun morph:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v227/Dawn_Allies/requ/suimorrequ.jpg
I looked up another picture for this! Woo! >> His sleeves aren't rolled up but I forgot that when doing the outlining and didn't want to rub it out. Simple background but that's what was requested, hope you like!

As a general note, when I start taking requests again I'll say it at the bottom of my last post and the requests after that post I'll do, so it's fair on all those people who have held back on requesting something since I said I wasn't taking any more. It also saves me going back through the last seven pages looking for who asked for what if people say they've already said what they want. I'm lazy I can't be bothered matching names and requests >>

Anyways, it's not gonna be for a little before people can ask again so more waiting entails!

Happy hunting!
~Pika!