• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pika's Pokemorphs

Akutare

I'd hit it!
Thanks Pika. I am gonna book mark this thread, though.

I hope you start taking requests soon.

Last edited:
wow. these are easily among, if not the, best hand-drawn art on the entire forum. i must complement you on your works, they're great, and once you're open again i'd be happy to make a request.
-sandragon13;330;

Who Said Pikachu?

Pikachu Spotter
PikaMew's Mew morph;
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v227/Dawn_Allies/requ/mewgurl2.jpg
Her proportions are horrible and I skimped on the background badly, but i love her hair.. it just gets me, it's strange. Anyway, I hope you like.

I'm doing one more then closing this thread and starting a new one. If you've missed out as in I've skipped doing yours and you still want it, pm me the request and I'll do it(this does not include those after I said I wasn't taking anymore), otherwise join the new line.

Happy Hunting!
~Pika!

(Note: I used to be Jolteon64) Thanks so much! sorry I never checked i couldnt find the thread and then I didnt get on for a while but thanks so much!

Pokemon: Skitty
Female/Male?: Female
Clothes: Tanktop with baggy pants
Hair: Long pretty hair
Eye colour: Blue
Pose: What ever looks looks beautiful
Personality?: Happy
Background(optional): Field of flowers

If this could be done that would be done that would be so COOL!!

R

~*Ratiosu*~

Pokemon: Latios/Latias
Female/Male: Male (duh)/Female
Clothes: um, long sleeved bluish shirt, designed however you want with the sleeves a little big for him so that they kinda hang over. Think Will from Witch's outfit, and you'll know. Regular blue jeans, and you don't have to do the feet ^_^ I saw you didn't do the other ones./Latias with a long red shirt exactly like Latios's but red, and jeans with whitish knees and flowers on the top left.
Hair: same as the other Latios/same as the Politoed/Latias picture
Eye colour: red/blue
Pose: Latios sitting in a tree, with one leg to either side keeping a lookout/Latias sitting at the base of the tree with her arms around her knees and looking like she's impateint.
Personality: Latios looking defensive/Latias looking...bored
Background: Secret Garden. Mostly just trees and grass, but the lake in the background and one of the vibrating alarm things on the side of the pic.

Thank you SO much, you're so talented. PM me when you're done, I'll wait all year for this one ^_^

F

Flygon

If you aren't taking requests, then can this one be held off for a while? I've been waiting a LONG time for this.

Pokemon: Misdreavus
Clothes: White torn down robes, with streaks of blood in random locations
Hair: Long hair, preferably bright emerald green with occasional streaks of bright blue
Eye colour: Silver
Pose: Fighting pose (Whatever looks cool)
Personality: Whatever fits (now we wouldn't want an optimistic fighter, now would we?)
Background: Red and black vortex

Also, if you don't mind, a "prop" would be nice, a long blood-stained sword, if you can handle it. But if not, it's okay.

Inalina

Hi!
Again i m in your thread .. last you do banners and poke batles .. i earn banner but you close shop and i dont earn my battle .. ahh it doesn't matter i m glad you have new one ? ok ... my morph
Pokemon:Meganium
Female/Male?:female
Clothes:a shirt like in this one but in yellow color and with hawai flowers in pink colour : http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2.../pikagurl2.jpg a skirt not long in pink color and hawai flowers in yellow color .. and an amulet on neck:a revival herb
Hair:blond .as long as torchic girl hair
Eye colour:gold
Pose:laying on back in flowers
Personality:happy looking on sky
Background(optional):flower bed
hmmm .. i think it is all .. i think you gonna make it ... see ya !

Last edited:
N

Nudge

Flygon said:
Sigh... You do not listen. Nylf just said that there would be no more requests for a while. WAIT. I know it's hard, but wait 'till all requests are finished. Just no more of the requests for a while.

Who Said Pikachu? said:
I'm doing one more then closing this thread and starting a new one. If you've missed out as in I've skipped doing yours and you still want it, pm me the request and I'll do it(this does not include those after I said I wasn't taking anymore), otherwise join the new line.

Flygon said:
If you aren't taking requests, then can this one be held off for a while? I've been waiting a LONG time for this.

Pokemon: Misdreavus
Clothes: White torn down robes, with streaks of blood in random locations
Hair: Long hair, preferably bright emerald green with occasional streaks of bright blue
Eye colour: Silver
Pose: Fighting pose (Whatever looks cool)
Personality: Whatever fits (now we wouldn't want an optimistic fighter, now would we?)
Background: Red and black vortex

Also, if you don't mind, a "prop" would be nice, a long blood-stained sword, if you can handle it. But if not, it's okay.

A.) Don't be hypocritical, and B.) She means you were supossed to request in the new thread.

Everyone else, stop being retarded and just wait for the new thread. When Pika says that she's not accepting any more, and that she's going to open a new thread for this, that means you're supossed to stop asking, sit there, and wait with your mouths shut. I'm tired of having to yell at people who are too stupid or too lazy to look at the first page.

What this means : Shut up with the requests until the new thread or I'll report you.

To mods : If this is considered backseat modding, I'm very sorry, please smack me over the head with something hard and heavy. I do this because it ticks me off when people act like this, and it makes my job alot easier when I mod at other forums. >.< I usually view it as helpful, but if your view differ, again, whack me with something hard.

evilman378

The e-unit
these are really good for hand-drawn pix

;160; feraligatr is so cool

OMGltsme

please draw thnx

can u draw

Pokemon: 2 evees(can't really spell it)
2 Females
Both Tank tops and skirt
Hair: Both black with brwon highlights
Eye color: both brown
pose:eek:ne smiling with hands behind back and the other giggling with hand over her mouth
Backround:In a park near a fountain

water_ruler88

Pokemon: lucario
Female/Male?: female
Clothes: pink tank and skirt
Hair: long, flowing blue hair
Eye colour: pink
Pose: dont care
Personality?: look at me
Background(optional): dance studio

water_ruler88

plz, make my lucario

water_ruler88

shinji-fangirl

hugest shinji fan <3
Pokemon: Pachirisu
Clothes: pink shirt, black short skirt
Hair: black long ringlets
Pose: winking, and peace sign
Personality?: fun/flirty
Background(optional): none

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
Pokemon: snorlax and Furret
Female/Male?:snaorlax is male furret is female
Clothes:snorlax has long pants and short sleeve shirt , shirt is is a light green and pants is a dark green Furret is wearing a short skirt which is purple and a short pink tanktop
Hair: snorlax is green and short Furrets is long and flowing and brown
Eye colour: snorlax's eyes are closed Furrets eyes are closed
Pose: snorlax is sleeping under a tree Furret is sleeping with Snorlax under a tree
Personality?: snorlax is sleeping Furret is sleeping
Background(optional): a tree, blue sky and green grass

thankyou

Last edited:

Eclipse

I AM GONE.
Pokemon: Houndoom
Female/Male?: Male
Clothes:A red, unbuttoned shirt and black skinny jeans.
Hair:None. He's more of an antro than a pokemorph.
Eye colour: Green
Pose: Leaning against a brick wall covered in graffiti
Personality?: sort of cool and quiet, smiling shyly.
Background(optional): factories and a yellow sky