• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pikashipping (Ash/Pikachu) General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
[IMG200]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v319/KatsuJ/Friends2.jpg[/IMG200]
Picture altered by Katsu Koneko

Pikashipping - Satoshi(Ash Ketchum) x Pikachu

One of the most famous of the PokemonxHuman relations besides Altoshipping(AshxLatias) and many others..

I haven't seen any discussions about this around the board and so..what do you think about this pairing.

[IMG200]http://i2.*******.com/t6477k.jpg[/IMG200]

I, for one support it and think it's cute and fluffy.

Ash and Pikachu have been together since the first episode so it makes sense that the two of them would have a great relationship.

Of course, Pikachu was Ash's first Pokemon, so it's obvious that he loves it and cares about it more than anything. They make such an amazing team in battle, as well.

And also, the fact that Pikachu LOVES being on Ash's shoulder all the time is another thing.

I mean, if you think about it, how many times in the anime do you really see Pikachu just walking along side of Ash instead of being on his shoulder, backpack, or (occasionally) on top of his hat? Hardly ever.

Well that's what I think..*waits for other people*

Oh yeah I also made some Pikashipping AMVs.

Forever Friends, You and I
Song: "Friends Forever" by Puffy AmiYumi
Ending Credits Song: "Challenger" by Rica Matsumoto from Pokemon(Anime)

Because there we have the Sky
Song: "Soko Ni Sora Ga Aru Kara" by Garden from Pokemon(Anime)
Ending Credits theme: "Soko Ni Sora Ga Aru Kara ~Organ Version~" from Pokemon(Anime)​

Lil Brother

Just kinda there.
*gasp* Challenger and Soko Ni Sora Ga Aru Kara/Because the Sky is There are my favorite AG songs! ^^

Oooh, I love that moment in the Lucario movie! I thought it was pulled off beautifully.

Pikachu: Pikapi.

Far away...

Ash: *opens eyes with a gasp*

It's actually my favortie part of the entire thing. ^^ It worked really well with Mew humorously trying to play with Pikachu (the Shuckle thing was hilarious!).

I'm not a PikaShipper by any means, but I can see why it is popular. ^^

[SPOIL]And I see you visit Pocket Monsters Repository, Katsu Koneho.[/SPOIL]

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
Alright! We've got ourselves a reply! xD

Thank you so much for replying! I thought no one would come and talk about the "almost" canon couple.

I love that part too. ^^

How can you tell that I've visited that site? *looks over AMV*

[img200]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v319/KatsuJ/Satoshi.png[/img200]

Status
Not open for further replies.