• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pikashipping (Ash x Pikachu) General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace Trainer Ekedo

A Total Poképhile
yay ^_^ vid... i bet that's gonna be interesting ^_~ add some PG13 inuendo into it XD bwahahah ^_^" uheh

Pika Tear

*Use PikaTranslator*
It's a shame no one can make a pikashipping amv with stuttering by Ben's Brother cause it really would sound good with it!

;025;~ for song reference Pika, It hasn't been release so you can't hear it or download it from anywhere else, I've tried ^.^

p.s. Yes, it's the song from the Dentyne commercial.

pikablue

ooh, pretty colors!
lol ace ^^ cant wait! I've always wondered about how their love would work too >_> well thats what imagination's for XD if i had the tools to make an amv i already wouldve for pikashipping and other things.

Xx-Endless_Summer-xX

Pearl and Coma <3
Stuttering? never heard of it xD or Ben's Brother...
And yesh it's easy to make vids :D i use Movie maker...though it freezes alot >.< Anyways, topic anyone?

How would Ash react and what would he do if Pikachu died?
I know, sad topic...but i just wanna hear some ideas :3

Ace Trainer Ekedo

A Total Poképhile
he's release all his pokemon, and live in the wild alone till he died himself, alon without his true love, pikachu
oh ^_^ so u using windows movie maker XD i've used that before ^_^ lol

Pika Tear

*Use PikaTranslator*
He'd suicide!

pikablue

ooh, pretty colors!
agreed with everyone else.
scan0001.jpg

fanart!

Last edited:

Xx-Endless_Summer-xX

Pearl and Coma <3
My next pic is gonna be of them sleeping on the grass, i've made up my mind :D
So, any topics? Once again i have a mind blank XD

pikablue

ooh, pretty colors!
thx everyone! i don't really have a topic, but a small story related to pikashipping. I was talking to my friends today and one of them(who is REALLY RANDOM) for no reason said to me "So basically you want to marry Ash." I said "No, that's Pikachu's position!" and all of them started laughing hysterically for some reason O_O(they know what it is and they've never laughed at it before)
anyway, I have a silly little fanart but my scanner's being crazy to me again.

Xx-Endless_Summer-xX

Pearl and Coma <3
XDD my dad always said Pikachu was gonna marry Raichu. -falls over-
anyway, i realised a while back, that Ash's zig zag cheeks look like lightning bolts - do you think it has something to do with Pikachu?.... I thought it was somewhat Pikashippy! xD

...i'm still blank with topics..xD

Seed

Hey peepssss! Don't let this thread die! I'm a HUGE Pikashipper and need me someones to fangirl with! ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.