• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pike Queen Lucy

pokefan90

<<Evil???
As for the nudity, that is why Zephyr Flare told me to post fair warning.

Last edited:

Clockworkz

SURPRISE BUTTSECKS
It's decent. Anatomy problems up the wazoo, though. For one, she has almost no hips, almost negating any hourglass shape you may have tried to make. The dark lines on her stomach look out of place. I know what you're going for, but they need to be more angular, and lighter. The breasts seem squished and narrow. They need to be fuller in order to correspond with the fullness you made the visible part of her left breast. Her left hand seems to have no wrist (same thing with the ankles, but its not as bad there), and her nostril is far too high on the nose.

So patch those issues up, and you may have something really solid there.

pokefan90

<<Evil???
Thank you, that was the best criticism I have received. I will make those changes.

pokeboy sarab

...mmm...hot!
Well I have to agree completeley with clockworkz especiall about the lines on the stomach they spoil the reality of the pic and the stomach could be a little thinner.Otherwise really good try can't wait for more.

Ho-oh Lover

Clockworkz pointed out most mistakes, but also, the hair over the brests are stiff, they need to flow more over the breast, especialy with the left one.

------ ;250;