• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pikmin Thread

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
So I noticed the previous Pikmin thread is dead, wasn't sure if were allowed to re-continue it as bumping isn't allowed. So here we are. Well let me get some things down. My favorite game is Pikmin 2. Haven't finished Pikmin 3. I DEFINITELY THINK PIKMIN 4 IS COMING NEXT YEAR OR THE YEAR AFTER! And I think Pikmin is one of the greatest strategy games of the century! Your turn!

Pokemon Power

I think that first, will an enhanced port of Pikmin 3 on Switch. It's seems logical with all of the Wii U's greatest hits getting the deluxe treatment on Switch. Perhaps they can include a bonus world after you save Olimar where all four captains have to find Louie again. It would be a good way to add Purple and White Pikmin to the main game.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
I think that first, will an enhanced port of Pikmin 3 on Switch. It's seems logical with all of the Wii U's greatest hits getting the deluxe treatment on Switch. Perhaps they can include a bonus world after you save Olimar where all four captains have to find Louie again. It would be a good way to add Purple and White Pikmin to the main game.
Remember how Pikmin 3 was a tech demo to showcase how powerful the Wii U was. OH MY GOD PIKMIN 3 WAS GORGEOUS AT THE E3 UNVEILING! I can't wait for Pikmin 4, they can't pull that Breath of the Wild art-style change trick though, photorealistic graphics is part of Pikmin's traditional artstyle.