• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pillars of Friendship (597)

G50

No longer posting
This episode was ok... It was cool to see Regiggigas for the 1st time. Regiggigas was so strong and huge! It was cool to see how Regiggigas is released in the Snowpoint Temple. It was cool that Brandon decided to release Regiggigas, Regice, Regirock, and Registeel into the Snowpoint Temple to be able to protect it. It was cool to see how Regiggigas was able to control the 3 Regis. It was great to know that it can show emotions.

50/100

Bulba the Great!

We Do Not Sow
Maybe Brandon was releasing all the Regis to refresh his party...with the Legendary Birds.

Regardless, I'm glad Brandon was used to tie into Regigigas's story.

Cyberra

pain in the ***
I only just saw this episode (I am so far behind the anime it's not even funny), and the temptation to yell "it's Reh-JEE-ice, not Rej-ice!" at my computer screen was overwhelming.

I much prefer the Regi trio's voices from the eighth movie, and Regigigas' from the 11th movie. He sounded so much more powerful and intimidating in the movie, and Regice's squeaky voice in the episode is just "wth?"

NPT

Just a member
Hunter J! Episodes with the evil Hunter J are always awesome, and this episode was awesome too.
Brandon was really cool in this episode, I Liked how he took the beam like a boss and being stoned temporarily.
Regigigas is great! If it wasn't for J, Brandon would've caught it in order to stop it from destroying the Snowpoint Temple.

I have to admit, Brock's plan to escape was great. I liked how he flirtied with Maria, causing Croagunk to come out and cut the rops by Poison Jabing him. For Once, his flirting did something right. The battles were cool in this episode, but Hunter J's Salamance was too overpowered! .

It was sad to see Brandon's leaving his Regis....but he's doing it for the best. After all, he has to stay at the Snowpoint Temple in order to rebuild it.

Overall, it was a really awesome episode, Sadly Brandan didn't appear after this episode.

Last edited:

GirlKnux

Black Fire Queen
Heh, J is ALWAYS awesome, some people think theres a rumor she MIGHT appear in newer seasons of pokemon, since there are SO many fanfictions of her coming back

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
This episode was awesome, anything with Hunter J was pretty awesome imo. It was also cool to see Brandon the Pyramid King back for this episode too, along with the Regi trio. Regigigas was pretty epic as well. The plot of this episode was pretty well done, I liked seeing the regis and Brandon getting temporarily petrified while saving Regigigas from J's device. It was sad to see Brandon leaving the Regi trio to protect Regigigas. I rate it a 9/10

JudySpell

Banned
J was usually my fav DP character but she felt flat here maybe because her seeking out rare Pokemon got too repetitive after a while. 6.5/10

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Wow Hunter J awakening Regigigas was cool even tho it went berserk and Brandon's Regi trio sided with it. I liked seeing Brandon get turned to stone however and how he left the Regi trio behind. :]

So I guess that J must be very strong as a trainer since she was able to go head to head with Regigigas and I liked how Brandon got turned to rock too.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Intense action, like you would expect from an episode featuring Hunter J. Regigigas's rampage is like good old monster movies. Shame Hunter J had to be foiled, but I know she'll be there to pester the twerps again.

ZilverLox

Banned
I like Hunter J episodes because they always seem to have a good amount of action. Too bad she never really is successful in her captures. Good all around episode, but I did think Ash was a little bit dense here. He could have done more then shout "hey, stop" at Regigigas, and it seemed like Brandon did all the hard work.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
So I guess that J must be very strong as a trainer since she was able to go head to head with Regigigas

Well she did well when she commanded Salamence against it, tho the fact that she was forced to leave Regigigas behind shows how unprepared she was for the actual task of taking it from Snowpoint's temple. She really failed there. ^^;

Alloutℯ

Banned
Glad to see Hunter J back for the episode. Overall good episode since we got to see the legendary Regigigas which was also good. And Brendan stayed for another episode.

Hunter J came back, so that means a lot of stuff blowing up. Regigigas and friends definitely helped with that. I thought it was funny how Croagunk appeared out of nowhere.

Leonhart

Imagineer
As much as I like Hunter J's schemes, I thought that her plan to attain Regigigas from the Kissaki Temple had too many plot holes. I liked Jindai's scenes since he was passionate, although I wish that Suzuna had gotten Mikoto's role in this episode, seeing as Suzuna is Kissaki's Gym Leader.

Daizy

I call you honey
A bit mixed episode, not as good as the other J episodes. This episode could have been totally epic if Regigigas hadn't pulled that petrification healing power of nowhere in the end. That spoiled the whole thing.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I found it sweet how Jindai decided to leave his Regi Trio behind at the Kissaki Temple even though they were his trump cards. I wonder how strong he was without them.

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
This was an awesome episode. It feels good to go back and watch action packed battles, a villain who is not playing games and some good legendary lore. All the battle sequences were good, although pikachu & piplup shouldn’t be able to pass through an army of Skarmory & Metang that swiftly. Regardless, it was cool that Hunter J had her own men for backup and that she only retreated because the client got scared of all the commotion.