• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pink Floyd

Bhatman

Chilled Hottie
Oh, looks like I probably got confused by this vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvPpAPIIZyo

wow so many pink foyd noobs here right noot?

Yeah, I'm a major noob, just plugged into PF last month, sorry for the confusion!

definitely

6810409793_9d24dc48ea_b.jpg

Renowned for their flashy stage shows, aren't they? I think in the current week Waters is touring Oz and NZ.

Last edited:

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
Last edited:

Galux

my favourite songs are
wish you were here
another brick in the wal pt 2
Us and them
welcome to the machine
mother
young lust

these are probably my most favourites but I like a lot of their songs

disposable_heroes

<- Best PKMN Ever
Anyone heard stuff from their first album, Piper at the Gates of Dawn? I suggest listening to "Bike". But it's really different from their later stuff, and I think Syd Barrett sang on this one.

Meanwhile, my other favorite songs are:
Pretty much all of Dark Side of the Moon
Have a Cigar
Wish You Were Here
Welcome to the Machine
Young Lust
Mother
Run Like Hell
Comfortably Numb
Learning to Fly

Gibbers

Though I love Waters-era Floyd up until The Wall, I still maintain that they were at their finest with Barrett running the show.

**** yeah.

And why doesn't Atom Heart Mother ever get any love? Bloody amazing album.

Stand out track on the album. Anything done by Wright is instantly a favourite.

Smoke Monster

Best Pink Floyd song I've heard is Wearing the inside out. The beautiful poetry of words and emotions that the songs just thrust unto the listeners. I think I almost cried when I first heard it. As far as favorite album, has to be Darkside of The Moon.

xDWarrior