• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PinkFlowerShipping thread. (Erika/Whitney)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orenji-chan

magmajewel is love.
@ Avegaille -- Very cute fan-art. That has inspired me to draw some PinkFlowershipping fan-art as well. ;D
But of course that will come later!

What is your favorite thing about PinkFlowerShipping?
I love how their personalities clash and mold together in Orion-sama's one-shot. It's so cute of how Courtney's the outgoing one while Erika is the shy girl. I don't know but worked, in the anime or manga, I would totally support this. Even though I already do, I would support it more. ;D

What do you think Erika and Whitney like the most of each other?

I would mostly think of it as a shoujo-ai pairing instead of a "older audience" pairing, if you get my drift. Whitney would love all of Erika's cute and little grass pokemon while Erika would feel the same about Whitney's pokemon. Their apperances too, since Erika is the little shy girl and Whitney is happy-go-lucky.

Liberty4Pokemon

Vogue to the Music
Okay, this has usurped ErikaxGardenia as my favorite Erika 'ship (I prefer shipping Gardenia with Candice anyway n_n). It's such a pretty 'ship, and both Whitney and Erika have recently become two of my favorite gym leaders, so I think it's only right I support the pairing.

What is your favorite thing about PinkFlowerShipping?
I've always kind of seen Erika as being a geisha (at lest in the games), so it's probably that I imagine Erika being Whitney's onee-san (onee-san is a respectful form of "big sister", and in geisha culture, she's basically a mentor who develops a close relationship with an apprentice geisha). I'd just love to see Whitney in maiko garb, and I'm sure she'd gush all over her big sister, and Erika would shower her with praise. But, whether it's sisterly or intimate affection, the pair is about as cute as it gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.