• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Piplup, Pansage, and a Meeting of the Times! (747)

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Dawn is utterly freaked by Cilan.

Solarbeam and Ice Beam colide.

Then Meloetta dances around with Piplup. Oshawott isn't happy.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Team Rocket are thinking that the Sinnoh Twerpette has returned.

And just as I predicted, no winner to the battle.

Wait its the end of the episode already? Man that 20 minutes went quickly, bring on next week.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Team Rocket spy on Ash and co.

The group have a bit of tea at sunset.

The group go to balcony and hear Meloetta sing on a rock whilst Team Rocket spy.

Team Rocket are with Zager at night time talking about Meloetta.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
So, why was this called Piplup VS Pansage? It was clearly not about those two at all, just a side thing.

Bisharp

TR screws up Live Caster again.

Meh, Live Caster is not even close to being as good as Professor Oak's Lecture anyways.

Janovy

Banned
So, why was this called Piplup VS Pansage? It was clearly not about those two at all, just a side thing.
Oh hi, you must be new to Pokémon anime.

Zya

ロバート

They do that often, even though battles last 1-4 minutes.

Haha, at the end of the preview Piplup and Oshawott are determined to protect Meloetta.

Last edited:

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
So from what i understood, TR is after Meloetta's voice (most likely her singing the Relic Song). Thats because instead of trying to catch Meloetta when it was singing (which they could have easily done since no one was around), they instead recorded her voice.

Last edited:

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Well I really enjoyed that episode, man am I looking forward to the next few episodes. It feels so refreshing.

So from what i understood, TR is after Meloetta's voice (most likely her singing the Relic Song). Thats because instead of trying to catch Meloetta when it was singing (which they could have easily done since no one was around), they instead decided to record its voice.

I wonder what they need it for?

Janovy

Banned
To control people's hearts?
To awaken Therian forms?

One of the two is the answer for sure.

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
This episode just made me remember why i hate cilan and oshawott

Anywho i will give it a 9/10 loved the ending, actually that was the best ending to any pokemon episode for a long long time, and that ending it'self made this episode enoyable, the music was great to, but i wanted to hear dawn's theme :(

In the pre-episode snippet, we see Cilan and Pansage posing...

Oh, movie commercial.. for noodles... 0.0
Followed by a Spiderman preview... :p
Edit: Pokemon sticker commercial with Eric Clapton's Cocaine on the background.. My reaction: OMG The best guitarplayer with the one of the lamest pokemon products!

You are kidding, right? Clapton? How come I missed such an epic moment?

The episode was fine. The episode title doesn't mean much. Short battle and kind of lame. Come on, we wanted to see someone faint.

Janovy

Banned
I'm actually glad that nobody won.

That way, Cilan fans nor Dawn fans are right. Yay!