• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Piplup, Pansage, and a Meeting of the Times! (747)

Several people were right about the Piplup vs Pansage battle being stopped, but not many people could predict Dawn would find Cilan to be weird and not fabulous at all. I guess the writers are projecting through her the thoughts they have about him. They still have to make him fabulous to please a certain segment of the audience.

One part is found interesting and subtle is how Cynthia noticed Meloetta has started to like Ash while they were riding the car. However she gets uneasy when they are about to enter and meet with Dawn. Perhaps Cynthia senses Meloetta would somehow get jealous seeing how Dawn and Ash are close. She continued to have it until the end of the episode. Could be a plot for the future since this seems to be one of the themes for Season 2.

Janovy

Banned
Perhaps Cynthia senses Meloetta would somehow get jealous seeing how Dawn and Ash are close. She continued to have it until the end of the episode. Could be a plot for the future since this seems to be one of the themes for Season 2.
Haha, I don't think that's it. But I definitely think it's something plot-related.

Haunter ゴースト

It's starting to seem like Cilan's tasting time is turning into the 'Brock falls for any girl' gag. It started off as something minor, and has now become quite frequent with the other companion getting annoyed by it.

I think it's funny so who cares. que somebody caring about the situation

Arceusgamer14

I'm happy to see Dawn return
And I'm also happy to see Team Rocket trio to still have the old silly perosnallity in the Team Rocket Live caster. (meaning their still they're old selfs deep down)

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Yay!!! Rock Tombs back!!!!!

Finally the writers put a pokemon's moves on a rotation system lol.

Fairplay

So there are no news how Dawn is doing in Hoenn? Or whether she has her 5 ribbons or entered/will enter the Grand Festival?

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Was a nice episode, but not much to say. I knew Piplup Vs. Pansage would have no winner.

What was WITH those Elesa shots though? Elesa in bondage and with cleavage in another? WTF?

Faker500

Trolls aren't funny!
I'm actually glad that nobody won.

That way, Cilan fans nor Dawn fans are right. Yay!

I kind of was rooting for Cilan but this outcome is okay too. I don't see why Dawn fans would even have problem with Cilan fans in the first place. I think that it's more about who's more experienced verses who deserves the win more. That's how I felt. I don't know about anyone else.

So there are no news how Dawn is doing in Hoenn? Or whether she has her 5 ribbons or entered/will enter the Grand Festival?

Absolutely nothing. I guess the writers are trying to tell us to forget about whatever happened before now because it really has no meaning for the present. We can imagine that Dawn is done with Hoenn and that she got 2nd place like in Sinnoh. The most important thing is the current adventure.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Absolutely nothing. I guess the writers are trying to tell us to forget about whatever happened before now because it really has no meaning for the present. We can imagine that Dawn is done with Hoenn and that she got 2nd place like in Sinnoh. The most important thing is the current adventure.

If Dawn was done it would be mentioned. They're not going to not mention what rank she got in during the Hoenn GF. My guess is it hasn't happened yet.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Seriously can the writers decide what to give Pansage?

Its the only current pokemon they do this with and it bugs the crops out of me.
Just based on the pictures I can see that Piplup is still his annoying self. I hope Oshawott beats it in a battle.

If Dawn was done it would be mentioned. They're not going to not mention what rank she got in during the Hoenn GF. My guess is it hasn't happened yet.

The writers can just forget about it because it has no significance to this series. If you are thinking of an excuse to have Dawn leave after the tournament then other things can do, such as Dawn needing to go back to Sinnoh to help her mom for something. It's similar to how they didn't mention Brock or anything like that. Dawn mentioned she was already briefed about Ash in Unova by Prof Oak so that takes care of things.

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
Awww, Dawn's confuzzled reaction to "It's Tasting Time!" is soooo cuute~x3; <3

Haha, funny puzzle Ceilan. XD He might almost be funnier than Brock he seem's soo random.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Seriously can the writers decide what to give Pansage?

Its the only current pokemon they do this with and it bugs the crops out of me.
Just based on the pictures I can see that Piplup is still his annoying self. I hope Oshawott beats it in a battle.

Piplup can get annoying sometimes but maybe it might lose to someone else.