• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Piplup, Pansage, and a Meeting of the Times! (747)

*strokes chin* Possibly.....XDDD

I dunno. I'm not much of a Dawn fan so I'm not as hyped up about her return as some others are. ^^;

Something tells me we are going to get a lot of groaning from the non-DP fans during Dawn's stay. Since she is taking airtime from the other Unova characters, but that's what the writers want.

This episode could have been better and focused mainly on one thing. Either the meeting or the battle. I think they wanted to get the "Dawn owes Ash a battle" thing right away. I'm guessing they wont have a real battle until the tournament. I wonder where that Mamoswine vs Pignite scene came from now, I thought it was in this one but might be for the next one or Dragonite episode.

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
*strokes chin* Possibly.....XDDD

I dunno. I'm not much of a Dawn fan so I'm not as hyped up about her return as some others are. ^^;
I just thought the whole thing was hilarious :)

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
brdQD.jpg

Iris and Hikari fawning over each other's squirrels, I love that scene. Can't wait to see this episode.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Yeah, this episode was just a fan service fest. We got to see Dawn and her Pokemon again, but it wasn't as interesting as I thought it would be. It just feels like the series has taken two steps back. Anyway, I wasn't surprised that Oshawott and Piplup became rivals right away, but I still dislike the way Piplup is acting; he's supposed to be the "bigger man" yet all he does is troll Oshawott. Talk about immature. I thought the battle between Dawn and Cilan was practically pointless, and the episode title itself was misleading.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Wow I loved this episode, it was funny and I liked how the Piplup and Oshawott rivalry started right away. I also liked the battle between Piplup and Pansage. And of course seeing Dawn again was awesome.
I hope Pachirisu and Emonga fight each other.
Maybe they will XD

Charizard-Fan

Star Wars fan
This episode was awesome. It was awesome to see Dawn again and she was really funny in the episode. Her face was invaluable when Cilan did his "Tasting A Time". The battle between Piplup and Pansage was short but nice. And Mijumaru and Piplup were awesome and they became rivals immediately. Meloetta was also nice and it was good that Team Rocket revealed part of their plot in this episode.

I loved this episode and it deserves no less than 10/10.

RickHoenn

Banned
It's weird I was so sick of Dawn while in her original run in the show but now I'm happy to see her return. o_O Piplup is still kinda annoying but whatever, good to see the little penguin again.

It was a nice episode with some cool interactions, can't wait how the friendship and chesmistry will grow between our newly expanded gang. :p (hopefully I don't get sick of Dawn/Piplup this time around XD)

Last edited:

Rohanator

There was a few shots of Ash getting upset about not getting to battle Dawn yet, maybe the Pignite vs Mamoswine battle also gets interrupted and they don't get to battle until the tournament. Could be that that kind of foreshadowing. Anyway, I liked this episode, I'm not really a fan of Dawn, but she's an alright character and it's nice to see someone important make a return. The best thing about this episode imo was that Ash seemed to remember everything. He remembered all of the old Pokes he saw, he did the high five thing with Dawn and now he even remembers Countershield, that REALLY surprised me. See, he doesn't forget about the stuff he learns, he just can't be bothered using old tricks anymore. My boy's a troll. <3

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
people say cynthia was acting suspicious, i noticed that when they were in her car driving to her mansion the butler glanced back when they were talking about Meloetta even more suspciously...could he be a TR spy?

people say cynthia was acting suspicious, i noticed that when they were in her car driving to her mansion the butler glanced back when they were talking about Meloetta even more suspciously...could he be a TR spy?

The butlers are never trusted, so he could be a spy

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Hopefully Ash goes back his DP battle skill now that he's apparently, "remembering the past" again.

Am I the only one who finds it hilarious that Brock wasn't mentioned at all? Man, the writers really did sweep him under the rug.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
So why did Cilan want to battle Dawn in the first place?

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
I am surprised they didn't show a flashback of Dawn's Hoenn contests or any of her rivals or anything. They didn't even tell us how many Hoenn ribbons she has.

It really makes you wonder if her Grand Festival is over or not, but I am guessing it isn't so she has someplace to return to after she departs from the group again.

Haunter ゴースト

Hopefully Ash goes back his DP battle skill now that he's apparently, "remembering the past" again.

We know in the anime logic that he never forgot anything, but for the viewers it definetly feels weird with all of these sudden references again. It's made BW a whole lot better for me (even though it was good anyway). It just makes me wish the TR vs TP episodes aired so that Ash could have interacted with Looker again and referenced the past series sooner.

Am I the only one who finds it hilarious that Brock wasn't mentioned at all? Man, the writers really did sweep him under the rug.

Eh it'd have been nice if Dawn asked what he was doing or where he was, but no other companion ever questions other companions aside from Ash asking May where Max was.

Blessed

A nice episode to introduce Dawn to Iris & Cilan. I just love Iris and Dawn's interactions and Iris fangirling over Dawn's battling was so good. The battle of Cilan & Dawn was really pretty, but it was a tie hmm. Iris holdin Pachurisu & Dawn petting Emolga lol writers, I see what you did there.