• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Piplup, Pansage, and a Meeting of the Times! (747)

Is Pikachu and Buneary breedable,lol. XD
I wish it'll be a BIG surprise if Ash found a random egg out of nowhere... :)

And quilava seems cool,but doesn't say/do much.
And I thought Piplup's drill peck will keep going and hit Pansage with a super effective Drill Pick.

Torpoleon

Did Ash pronounce Rattata wrong in this episode? He pronounced it Ratt-ata, but I thought it was Ratt-a-ta.

Did Ash pronounce Rattata wrong in this episode? He pronounced it Ratt-ata, but I thought it was Ratt-a-ta.

I think it's the first one and to the other person, yes they are breed.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I enjoyed Dawn's return and Dawn's battle with Cilan. Cilan's evaluation time and Dawn's reaction was even funnier in the dub XD. Also Dawn has said no need to worry 2 times already...overusing her catchphrase much? XDD

Vernikova

Champion
I only watched this episode because Dawn was in it. :snowlax:

This is probably the best episode in this series because of it though I'd like to include that fact that I haven't watched more the ten episodes of Best Wishes. Too bad she's going to almost definitely lose in that tournament considering that she isn't the regional girl here.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Ahhhh! I love the BW2 group, well the 4 of them for the first 9 episodes. Loved seeing Dawn interact with Iris and especially Cilan, as well as Cynthia and Ash once again. And I'm glad the counter shield made a return, such an awesome combination and technique. I've missed contest battles so much and seeing that glimpse of them again in Dawn and Cilan's battle was brilliant. It was also great hearing Dawn say new pokemon names, I never thought I'd hear her voice again when she left, but her she is interacting with some Unova pokemon! Its a treat.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
I only watched this episode because Dawn was in it. :snowlax:

This is probably the best episode in this series because of it though I'd like to include that fact that I haven't watched more the ten episodes of Best Wishes. Too bad she's going to almost definitely lose in that tournament considering that she isn't the regional girl here.

I watched this episode because I was more interested in the character interactions than than just Dawn. She's usually the hogger of everything, so I'm glad a battle was in this episode instead of just filler crap.

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~
...Did cynthia's voice change, or is it just because I'm watching a recorded from camera variation on youtube? ._...the others don't sound THAT different...but she did.
First dub episode I've watched in a long time (I WANTED to get up in the morning to watch it, but I had the SAT ;______;...CURSES.)
I admit, I only came back to watch this in dub because I wanted to hear Dawn's english dub voice again...WHY DOES THAT SOOTH ME? XD *got all gigity when she laughed after she poked ash* XD

Well in general the episode was always entertaining, Japanese or english. Lololol oshawott and piplup.

ConUxie223

Kalos Trap Queen
The BW2 group at the start of the season is always good lol Dawn had some really nice interactions and Piplup for some reason seems funnier than he did in DP. Cant wait til the next episode so we get some Iris and Dawn interactions.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
I loved this episode so much. GReat to see Ash with Dawn again, and their return of "High Touch!" was rad cool.

Piplup is quite the coordinating Pokemon; learning Drill Peck (finally!) and Ice Beam (cool; no pun intended)! It made me laugh when she and Piplup reacted uncomfortably by Cilan's evaluation time. LOL

LOVE TRIANGLE. Piplup definitely got the good of Meloetta this time, making Oshawott jealous.

It was nice for Ash to notice Dawn's newly evolved Quilava, but there was so little focus on that thought.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
"With great humility" Oh that butler :)

I like how Dawn is back but unlike past girls returning its not focused only on her.

Maybe the writers learned they can bring back older characters and work them into the plot.

Last edited:

Vernikova

Champion
I watched this episode because I was more interested in the character interactions than than just Dawn. She's usually the hogger of everything, so I'm glad a battle was in this episode instead of just filler crap.

The more Dawn hogs the better for me. It'll be the only reason I watch Pokemon these days. XP

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
I'm loving all these comments about we've missed her dub voice. I remember Dawn getting a lot of hate for her voice, but seeing these comments make me really happy. She's got such a distinct voice and Emily Beaur is a very talented voice actress who deserves a lot of credit. Dawn's dub voice is very soothing for me as its a voice I heard a lot when I went through bad times and hearing it once again after so long, well.......I'm over the moon!

MegaSerperior

<--- My life
The counter-shield has made a return! And Ash actually knows what it is, maybe he can start making cool strategies like this again... Anyway, Dawn was amazing. Just like I remember her from the few episodes of DP I saw. I'm really glad Quilava evolved, I just wish he got some more attention. Oshawott and Piplup are hilarious! That smile...

LizardonX

Banned
I'm loving all these comments about we've missed her dub voice. I remember Dawn getting a lot of hate for her voice, but seeing these comments make me really happy. She's got such a distinct voice and Emily Beaur is a very talented voice actress who deserves a lot of credit. Dawn's dub voice is very soothing for me as its a voice I heard a lot when I went through bad times and hearing it once again after so long, well.......I'm over the moon!

We never appreciate what we have until it's gone.