• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

piplups elite four!!!!! (challenger list)

piplupownz

i kno......

SheikTheGeek

*Viewtiful*
Ill challenge a gym leader.

Last edited:

Drakuaza

The Blind Bandit
night you had your chance with an unplñeasant 5-0 and the challenge for spot was before the league was open now i think its kind of.....dumb after everything its set up.

Drakuaza

The Blind Bandit
bump this up

BreoSaight

im online rofl >.> but im 6th, u have to work ur way up to me, also piplup u made a mistake my prize is a togacroak not feebas

Drakuaza

The Blind Bandit
bump this up

Nightroad

zero-suit rocks!!!
night you had your chance with an unplñeasant 5-0 and the challenge for spot was before the league was open now i think its kind of.....dumb after everything its set up.
???????? what do you mean?

by the way the team you used against me was that really your team for this because i have been looking at your signature and that sneasel you used wasnt there? Also my team is almost finished. if i cant get the pokemon i want to get i am going to quit as an elite four so (fingers crossed). i am not going to be online for another hour so you might have to wait for a reply from me. also i am changing my signature.

Drakuaza

The Blind Bandit
on my sig its my online team, the one i used its my team that i will use on the league. im going to make the signature soon.

Last edited:

Hitsugaya

Lone Wolf
Ill challenge, but is it possible to enter a JP glitched Darkrai.

Hitsugaya

Lone Wolf
Wel is it? I probably won't use him though....

Hitsugaya

Lone Wolf
I'd also like to battle the 6th Gym if I may. (No I am not using Darkrai, though I Might Consider using 2 Legendaries.)

E.J.S

Gurren Lagann.
I want to take teh challenge!!! Though I cant take it immediately...maybe in a week or so...