• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

piplups elite four!!!!! (challenger list)

Drakuaza

The Blind Bandit
true night, i wont trade them since they are shiny.

Nightroad

zero-suit rocks!!!
ok does anybody have a lugia, latias, and latios, i need them to finish my team. i will trade you a shiny deoxys for all of them.

Drakuaza

The Blind Bandit
i got a lugia but its from the prizes i will give for the one that beats me

SheikTheGeek

*Viewtiful*
oh quick question....how many rematches against the gym leader do we get? and does the team I use have to be the same team against everyone?

Drakuaza

The Blind Bandit
register 6 pokemon, you can have other 2 in reserve to switch out when you need.

SheikTheGeek

*Viewtiful*
Oh ok...so does teh six I register only apply to the idividual gym leader, or does it apply to everyone?

Nightroad

zero-suit rocks!!!
WOW! i am bored........hey drakuaza want to battle for the fun of it (we dont need to use the team for this, meaning i can use my real team)?

Nightroad

zero-suit rocks!!!
so pokemaniacofhteyearpiplup (long name by the way) have you beaten any gyms yet?