• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

piplups elite four!!!

piplupownz

wooho 23 pages!!!

Drakuaza

The Blind Bandit
hey can you update the elites and stuff? im the new champ :X

Drakuaza

The Blind Bandit
and we got the last gym leader too. i pmed her info to you.

Drakuaza

The Blind Bandit
hey pip, when we should start a new thread for recluitin Challengers?

Drakuaza

The Blind Bandit
allright then, imma look for people too

Drakuaza

The Blind Bandit
to challenge others use your gym team, and let me see if i can connect

Nightroad

zero-suit rocks!!!
HEY I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CHALLENGE THE CHAMP EVER SINCE I GOT INTO THE ELITE FOUR!!!.......so i guess i will have to challenge drakuaza for the spot now with only part of the team i am going to use.

so drakuaza i can battle you now. and what happened to mercenary what is he doing now?

Drakuaza

The Blind Bandit
ok i can go online 6 vs 6 use your league team.

Nightroad

zero-suit rocks!!!
no you dont you can ask drakuaza and piplup i have been trying to battle to get the champ spot! rules are on the first page. (wait your turn)