• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pirates of the Caribbean: The Creature of Storms

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
I believe Raichu could learn swift in the older games but I'm not sure about the newer ones. And yes I did make a couple mistakes that I need to go over. Thanks for pointing that out.

Pikachu could learn Swift by leveling up in Red and Blue, but not in any game from Yellow onward. It was still always compatible with the TM for Swift in the first two generations and, later on, the move tutor for Swift. Which means that if there are still any errors in that chapter, Raichu knowing Swift is not one of them.

ESPNfanatic35

Catcher of Ubers
Hope you guys enjoy Chapter 17! It contains an event that you all have been waiting for!

Chapter 17

Barbossa gripped the levers he was using to control the submarine. He pulled a couple of triggers to his left that fired numerous rounds of bullets at the Pearl. They were hitting the side of the ship, so he pulled the levers up to aim higher.

“Everyone duck!” Jack shouted as the rounds began flying around them.

Barbossa laughed maniacally at the chaos he was causing. “Give it up, Jack!” he said. “This is my ship!”

Jack held out his arms. “Then why are you blowing holes in it!”

The crew began firing the cannons at Barbossa’s sub, which was still halfway submerged in the water. Barbossa yanked at the levers and maneuvered the sub around the cannon balls. “Raichu, Thunderbolt!” Tajiri ordered.

“Zorua, Night Daze!” Jack commanded.

The two Pokemon fired their attacks at the sub, which dunked all the way underwater just before the blows landed in the water with great force. Everyone looked curiously at that spot, waiting to see if they hit their target. All of a sudden, form the other side of the ship, a round came up and hit an unfortunate crew member in the back before he lifelessly fell in the water.

The Black Pearl crew quickly and frantically turned around and tried attacking from the other side. “We need people on all corners of the ship!” Angelica shouted. “It’s too quick for us to all stay on one side!”

Barbossa continued laughing as he messed with the crew by submerging himself under the ship and rapidly appearing on all sides. He pulled the trigger once more as he aimed at Jack, but he was out of rounds. “Why do so many odd conveniences keep that man alive?” Barbossa growled, not recognizing the irony of his statement. “Simisear, think of something!”

Simisear walked over to the chamber door where the rounds are placed and tore it off. It then stuck its face in there and shot a Flamethrower through, causing the flames to fire out of the submarine and towards the Pearl. Scyther dove on the ground, just barely missing the flame. “Raichu, Thunderbolt again!” Tajiri commanded.

Raichu obeyed and used its attack at the submarine. Simisear countered with another Flamethrower, which engulfed the sparks of electricity and prevented it from hitting the sub. “Shoot!” Tajiri grumbled.

“Purrloin, Shadow Ball!” Angelica ordered.

The Shadow Ball was countered by another Flamethrower, which collided in midair and pushed both the sub and the Pearl backwards. Gibbs and Chatot looked at Purrloin, who was in pain, on the ground. “Alright Chatot, your turn!” Gibbs said. “Go get ‘em!”

“Screw that, I’ll get killed!” Chatot snapped back.

Another powerful flame was thrown at the ship, making everyone duck and setting one man on fire, causing him to jump in the ocean and save himself. Everyone stood up breathing heavy. “They’re not messing around,” Scrum said as Komiko clung on to him.

“Let my Magikarp give it a try!” Ragetti said as he released the fish, which began mindlessly flopping around on the deck of the ship.

Pintel, who was clearly terrified and stressed out, exploded. “You IDIOT!” he snapped. “That dumb, useless fish will do NOTHING!” he screamed as he took a couple steps forward and punted Magikarp into the ocean in front of Barbossa’s submarine.

Ragetti rushed to the edge of the ship to look for his Pokemon. “No!” he yelled. “Pintel, you scum! How could you!”

Barbossa snickered inside his sub. “Can’t believe it took them that long to get sick of the fish.”

Suddenly, a powerful wave and a deafening roar from beneath the sea shook everyone in the radius. Barbossa, Jack, and everyone else looked around curiously. “What in the world?” Jack asked himself.

Tajiri smiled and patted the weeping Ragetti on the shoulder to comfort him. “Here it comes,” he said.

The waves continued to get higher and higher as the volume of the cry from under the ocean continued to increase. It got to the point where many of the pirates had to cover their ears. The water between the sub and the Pearl began violently swirling and a gigantic, light blue twister formed out of the sea and went all the way up to the clouds. The tornado vanished to reveal a frightening and imposing serpent. It towered over the Black Pearl and had the face of a dragon. It revealed its jagged teeth and let out another ferocious cry. Everyone around except for Tajiri and Komiko were astounded.

“W-w-what is it?” Ragetti asked. “Did it eat my Magikarp?”

Tajiri laughed. “No, my friend. That IS your Magikarp. It just evolved into a Gyarados.”

Gyarados’s yellow eyes were suddenly aimed at Pintel. With a growl and a grit of the teeth, it thrusted its body until its face was right in front of him. The frightened Pintel fell on his back and tears started coming out of his eyes. “I didn’t mean it, Mr. Gyarados! So sorry I kicked you! I’m sorry!”

Gyarados then looked over at Ragetti and nodded its head. Ragetti grinned wildly. “I knew you’d become a mighty warrior some day! Congratulations!”

Barbossa stared at Gyarados in amazement. “I’ll be darned. That fish I gave to Jack had some worth, after all. No matter! I can still take it!”

Simisear fired another Flamethrower, which went through the sub and towards Gyarados. The flames hit the middle part of the serpent’s elongated body, but it brushed the attack off as if it was a small breeze. Gyarados eyed Barbossa and glared at him.

“Now is where we’re in trouble,” he said to Jack the monkey and Simisear.

A ball of golden-colored energy formed at Gyarados’s mouth and turned into a Hyper Beam. The beam connected just in front of the sub, sending it flying through the air and out of sight.

Barbossa felt himself flip through the air dozens of times before crash landing in the ocean. The sub luckily landed back in the water at a position where it stayed stable. Barbossa held his head from the dizziness and began tugging at the levers, but to no avail. Nothing in the sub was working. He climbed out the door and sat on the roof of the sub, where Jack and Simisear joined him. He clutched his arm, which was very sore and had a bleeding wound. Other than that, he and his two primates were surprisingly okay.

Barbossa looked all around the sea and saw absolutely nothing but the colorful horizon. He sat for a while and allowed the sub to simply drift on the waves. Next to him rolled up a bottle of rum. He grabbed it and took a sip. He held it up towards wherever he figured the Pearl would be. He was completely disoriented at the moment. “Well played, Jack. Well played. One of these days I’ll have the Pearl back. Just wait.” He took one more long sip of run and laid all the way down on his back as the sub continued floating through the sea.

-----

The crew still looked in astonishment at the powerful being that stood in front of them. Pintel continued to lie in the fetal position on the ground as he was shaking. A proud Ragetti stood with his hands on his hips as he patted Gyarados’s body. “I got me some kind of Pokemon, don’t I? Always have, but especially now!”

Jack swooped from behind Ragetti. “About that,” he said as he rustled Ragetti’s hair. “That was very kind of you to hold on to my beloved Pokemon for me as I took on my other Captainly duties. I’ll just be taking my beastie back now.”

Ragetti looked back and forth between Jack and Gyarados. “B-but you gave it to me. It’s been mine for a while now!”

“But you do remember who bartered for it, don’t you?” Jack asked. “All my doing. Again, really appreciate your help.” He grabbed the Pokeball out of Ragetti’s hand and looked at Gyarados. “I must say I’m very proud to call you my…” He was interrupted as Gyarados roared in his face, startling him and causing him to drop the Pokeball. He laughed nervously. “Though you’ve done so well, Ragetti, that I’ve decided to let you keep the beastie for yourself. Aren’t I kind?”

Angelica rolled her eyes. “Ay, ay, ay, Jack. You are something else.”

“A well played battle, indeed,” Tajiri said of Ragetti and Gyarados. “Hopefully it will give us an advantage against Kyogre, as well. I can’t quite say where it would be at the moment but it should be around here somewhere.”

“Right,” Angelica said as she took the helm. “We must keep searching and we must be quick otherwise Cinnabar Island will be completely obliterated.”

The Black Pearl sailed through the ocean a while longer as Gyarados swam alongside of it. It was a very comforting feeling to the crew to have it guarding the ship the whole time. Gyarados suddenly dipped under the water and turned its head to the right. It stared over at that spot for a few seconds and grunted. “What is it, Gyarados?” Ragetti asked.

A large water spout fired upward from the spot Gyarados was looking at. Tajiri took a deep breath as Kyogre emerged from the water and stared down Gyarados. “Here we go,” he said.

“We’ve been getting awfully lucky in finding it, haven’t we?” Jack observed.

Ragetti smiled and puffed his chest out. “Just let me take of this one,” he said proudly. “Gyarados, Hyper Beam!” Gyarados fired its attack at Kyogre, who countered with Hydro Pump. The attacks collided in midair and cancelled each other out. Everyone ducked as the force of the attacks nearly knocked them over. “Once more!” Ragetti yelled.

Gyarados stopped for a moment and winced as it tried firing another attack. “Ragetti, a Pokemon must rest for a while to recharge after using a move like Hyper Beam. You need to know that!”

Ragetti gasped. “Oh, sorry!”

The crew braced itself as Kyogre was preparing to capitalize on the opportunity and blow through Gyarados, but the beast suddenly stopped and turned all the way around. It looked like it was focusing on something in the distance. A wave that resembled a red ring flowed through the ocean and passed through everyone. “What was that?” Jack wondered.

-----

Phantom, Kabutops, and Groudon all stood on the shore of Cinnabar Island as the chaos of the battle between the islanders and the Kabutops army rang loudly behind them. “Okay Groudon, it’s time,” Phantom said. “As the Creature of Drought it is your duty to now summon the Creature of Storms. Let it come! Take a step in the ocean to call it!” he shouted.

Groudon roared as its body began glowing red. It took two steps and both feet were in the ocean. The redness from its body transferred to the water, creating a red ring that was rapidly shot through the water like a wave. It closed its eyes and focused only on Kyogre as the call was being made.

Phantom turned to Kabutops. “You and Groudon can defeat Kyogre, I presume?”

Kabutops glared over at Groudon. “I can defeat it WITHOUT Groudon,” he boasted.

Phantom patted the shoulder of Kabutops and smirked. “Nothing wrong with a little insurance though, eh?” he said, prompting Kabutops to roll his eyes and sigh.

Groudon opened its eyes again and stepped out of the water. It turned to Phantom and nodded to confirm that the Creature of Storms was on its way. “Well done, Groudon,” Phantom said.

Within Cinnabar Island, the battle raged on. Human and Kabutops corpses were scattered on the ground and the blades of swords and the arms of Kabutops were wildly swinging through the air. Philip, who was still in the city, was sword-fighting with a Kabutops, who barely missed him with a downward swipe. He felt his hand shaking under the sword he was holding and he swallowed hard. Philip then closed his eyes. “Lord Jesus, give me mental and physical strength,” he muttered to himself as the Kabutops swung at him once more. Philip then opened his eyes and somersaulted under the attack. He thrusted his blade through the back of the Kabutops, sending it lifelessly to the ground.

Philip turned his attention to the ocean, where he saw Groudon tower over everything. “Please, Lord,” he prayed. “I ask that you send us help.” He thought of his conversation with Angelica. He knew in his heart that they were returning. “When they battle Phantom, do not let Angelica forget what I told her to do.”

-----

Jack observed Kyogre, after the red wave passed. It sensed the origin of the wave and submerged underwater. The crew could see it swimming towards the source. “We must follow it quickly,” Tajiri said. “If I’m correct, Phantom is Groudon to summon it. If he captures Kyogre too, we are all in for a bad day.”

“We have no time to waste, then!” Jack shouted. He was quickly going over ideas in his head when he looked at Gyarados. “We don’t have enough time to sail back. Let’s have Gyarados take us.”

“Great idea!” Gibbs confirmed.

“I like it!” Ragetti said, happy that his Pokemon was still getting all of the attention. The Black Pearl crew found as much rope as they could and tied it around Gyarados. “Alright buddy, take us to Cinnabar!” Ragetti ordered.

Gyarados nodded and prepared itself for takeoff. “Hold on!” Tajiri warned. Nearly half of the crew fell over as Gyarados launched itself through the water like a torpedo. The Pearl was zooming through the water at a speed that no one was used to. The sails were flapping violently in the wind and everyone was holding on to their hats.

“How ya doing?” Ragetti asked. Gyarados turned its head back and smiled to confirm that it wasn’t even breaking a sweat. Sooner than everyone expected, the island came into view in the horizon. It rapidly became larger and larger as the Pearl quickly approached it. They could see Groudon standing on the shore waiting for its opponent. They soon realized that they were just behind Kyogre, who was gliding and leaping through the water right in front of them.

“Let’s get ready for a battle,” Jack declared. “Everyone get your Pokemon ready!”

On the shore, Phantom noticed Kyogre in the distance as well as the Black Pearl. He gritted his teeth and growled. “Sparrow is like an annoying insect flying around my ear,” he said. He balled his hand into a fist. “I can’t wait to feel his bones crumble under my hand. Same goes for his girlfriend.”

Kabutops slid his arms along one another, sharpening his blades. “I just can’t wait to sink my blade into Scyther’s gut,” said as he began foaming at the mouth. “He will pay for what he did to my father.”

Kyogre pulled ahead of the Black Pearl and was near the shore. Phantom suddenly had a thought. “Let’s allow Kyogre in and put a barrier up to keep Jack and his crew busy for a while. I don’t need any annoying distraction as I try to capture my prize. Kabutops, gather your army and order them to use Protect around the island.

Kabutops obeyed and gathered dozens of the Kabutops that were left from the army. There were still a sizeable amount left behind to continue battling the islanders. They all stood on the shore. “Okay everyone, collectively use Protect and put a barrier behind Kyogre!” he commanded. “Keep the Black Pearl on the outside looking in!” He and the others all locked arms and their eyes glowed as they combined to put a gigantic force field around the island.

“Hold up!” Jack shouted as he saw the barrier being put up. The Pearl stopped as just before ramming into the force field.

“Well, this is an unpleasant predicament,” Gibbs commented as they saw Kyogre continue to go after Groudon.

“Ya don’t say?!” Chatot sarcastically remarked from his shoulder.

“There’s only one thing left to do,” Jack said as he sized up the force field. “Start commanding attacks to your Pokemon. We’re tearing this thing down!”

Moonlight Amaryllis

♪smoke and mirrors♪
We are reaching the story climax, aren't we? Anyways, I liked this chapter. I knew Magikarp was going to evolve at one point, but that was awfully mean of Pintel to punt the fish into the sea. But Jack wanting to claim him was hilarious, as was the disobedient Chatot :p. I spotted a few punctuation errors, though. But I can't wait until Chapter 18!

Last edited:

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
“Alright Chatot, your turn!” Gibbs said. “Go get ‘em!”

“Screw that, I’ll get killed!” Chatot snapped back.
I like that Chatot.

Pintel, who was clearly terrified and stressed out, exploded. “You IDIOT!” he snapped. “That dumb, useless fish will do NOTHING!” he screamed as he took a couple steps forward and punted Magikarp into the ocean in front of Barbossa’s submarine.
Soon as that happened I knew what was coming. True, I had already guessed it from what you said before the beginning of the chapter, but still.

Gyarados’s yellow eyes were suddenly aimed at Pintel. With a growl and a grit of the teeth, it thrusted its body until its face was right in front of him. The frightened Pintel fell on his back and tears started coming out of his eyes. “I didn’t mean it, Mr. Gyarados! So sorry I kicked you! I’m sorry!”
A lot more forgiving than James's Gyarados was, isn't it? But then again, James didn't start groveling and begging for forgiveness.

Jack swooped from behind Ragetti. “About that,” he said as he rustled Ragetti’s hair. “That was very kind of you to hold on to my beloved Pokemon for me as I took on my other Captainly duties. I’ll just be taking my beastie back now.”
Called it. :)

Phantom, Kabutops, and Groudon all stood on the shore of Cinnabar Island as the chaos of the battle between the islanders and the Kabutops army rang loudly behind them. “Okay Groudon, it’s time,” Phantom said. “As the Creature of Drought it is your duty to now summon the Creature of Storms. Let it come! Take a step in the ocean to call it!” he shouted.
Ahaha! He said it! He said it! Like one of those moments in the movies where a character says the movie title.

Awesome chapter, very much worth the wait. Jack reacted to Gyarados just how I expected him to, Chatot's personality makes me smile, and now the climax of the story draws nearer.

ESPNfanatic35

Catcher of Ubers
We are reaching the story climax, aren't we? Anyways, I liked this chapter. I knew Magikarp was going to evolve at one point, but that was awfully mean of Pintel to punt the fish into the sea. But Jack wanting to claim him was hilarious, as was the disobedient Chatot :p. I spotted a few punctuation errors, though. But I can't wait until Chapter 18!

Thank you! And Chapter 18 is on its way, I'm trying to put a lot more time into it.

Ahaha! He said it! He said it! Like one of those moments in the movies where a character says the movie title.

I had to put it somewhere! Lol

Awesome chapter, very much worth the wait. Jack reacted to Gyarados just how I expected him to, Chatot's personality makes me smile, and now the climax of the story draws nearer.

Thank you! I love writing for Chatot.

A lot more forgiving than James's Gyarados was, isn't it? But then again, James didn't start groveling and begging for forgiveness.

Lol! Indeed. Pintel should have called "parley" on that one!

ESPNfanatic35

Catcher of Ubers
Well everybody, it’s here. The final chapter. Thank you all so much for reading and reviewing. I think this is by far my longest chapter hence the extra time it took. There is a LOT of fighting in this chapter so I hope that’s ok with everyone lol. This fic was fun to write and more fun to read your reactions to it. God bless!

Chapter 18

Kyogre emerged near the shore of Cinnabar Island and locked eyes with Groudon. They each had ancient symbols on their bodies that began glowing. Kyogre’s was glowing bright blue while Groudon’s was red. The great drought that was being caused by Groudon was cancelled out as soon as Kyogre came in with its rain.

The islanders and the Kabutops continued to brawl in the city, but on the beach, Phantom was focused only on his prize: Kyogre. He smirked. “You are out of your element, my friend!” he bragged. “I have the Creature of Drought and a Kabutops that is powered by the Candies of Captain Missingno. See if you can take both of them on! Soon I will claim you as my prize!”

Kyogre responded with a mighty roar and a Hydro Pump attack headed toward Groudon. Kabutops leaped in front of the attack and crossed his sickles in front of his body, using them as a shield. The Hydro Pump knocked him backward but left him unharmed. This gave Groudon the opportunity to respond with a Flamethrower. Kyogre had just enough time to dive underwater and dodge the blow. Groudon ran to the edge of the ocean and used Earthquake by jumping up in the air before slamming its feet on the ground. The force from the attack caused Kyogre to fly out of the water unexpectedly. Kabutops came soaring in and sliced the side of Kyogre’s face while in midair, leaving a significant gash. Kyogre winced in pain as it dove back underwater.

“You can’t hide from me!” Phantom shouted.

-----

“It’s getting beat,” Tajiri commented from the outside of the force field. “I’m not sure how much more Kyogre can take. We must hurry before Phantom acquires it too.”

Ragetti, who was still feeling a burst of confidence from his newly evolved Pokemon, started the barrage of attacks on the force field. “Gyarados, Hyper Beam!” he shouted. Gyarados fired the beam straight into the field, which grew slightly dimmer as it got hit.

Jack looked enviously at Gyarados and then he looked at Zorua on his shoulder. “Zorua, transform yourself into that,” he said as he pointed at Gyarados. Zorua obeyed and made itself look exactly like the giant sea serpent, only its scales were a darker shade of blue. “Now use Hyper Beam!” Jack ordered. Zorua turned and looked at Jack like he was crazy. “Oh, you can’t copy attacks, can you? Only looks? Right then, just use Night Daze and pretend it’s Hyper Beam!” Zorua turned back around and fired its attack on the vast force field, which showed a slight crack. This drew cheers from the crew. “Everyone, open fire!” Jack shouted.

Purrloin, Weezing, Gyarados, Zorua, the two Kricketune, Raichu, and yes, even Chatot, joined in and began firing their most powerful attacks. Purrloin used its Shadow Ball, Raichu shot its Thunderbolt, Chatot used Hyper Voice, and Scyther and the Kricketune used X-Scissor on the force field. Despite the abuse that it took, the field remained steady, with only slight cracks appearing on it. “Those Kabutops sure did a handy job on that force field,” Pintel observed.

“Let’s fire the cannons, then!” Jack ordered. He pulled out his pistol and began firing at the field as the other crew members did the same. Pintel and Ragetti loaded and fired the cannons at the force field. The barrage of bullets, cannons, and Pokemon attacks continued, yet on the other side, Phantom did not notice as he was occupied with Kyogre.

Phantom’s eyes went back and forth across the water as he waited for Kyogre to emerge. “You can’t hide forever, you coward!” he shouted. “You have to face us eventually!”

“I’ll fetch it, Captain,” Kabutops said as he dove underwater. He looked around until he saw a wounded but still strong Kyogre swimming right at him with its mouth agape. With jet-like speed, Kabutops averted the beast by swimming around in a circle until it caused a whirlpool. Kyogre looked around as Kabutops disappeared, but realized that its opponent was directly underneath it. Kabutops fired a Hyper Beam at Kyogre’s underbelly, causing it to roar in pain and swim back above the water.

Phantom grinned. “Yes, nice work! Now greet it with a Flamethrower, Groudon!”

Groudon obeyed and unleashed its attack on Kyogre, sending it into a great deal of pain and putting burns on its body. Kabutops emerged from the water right in front of Kyogre, who finally out of desperation was able to launch a powerful, damage-dealing attack. The air around it grew cold and large chunks of ice formed in the water. Using its Blizzard attack, Kyogre knocked both Kabutops and Groudon backwards.

Kabutops yelled in pain as he flew backward and ran into the front of Groudon, who was also groaning with agony. The scales of both Pokemon grew cold and began turning a blue color. Phantom pulled a large spray can from his coat and began applying the medicine to his two Pokemon. “I’m always prepared with Ice Heals when battling Kyogre,” he said. Kabutops and Groudon quickly stood up.

“Thank you, Captain,” Kabutops said as he stretched his muscles out and felt his skin. “That feels much better.”

Outside of the force field, the all-out attack to break through and into the island continued. Angelica observed the battle between Kyogre, Groudon, and Kabutops. “Kyogre isn’t looking well,” she said. “We must hurry!”

“Everyone is doing their best,” Gibbs said. “This is all we can do right now.”

“I haven’t seen your best yet,” Chatot remarked.

“I’ll kill that bird,” Gibbs grumbled under his breath.

Gyarados built up enough strength to fire one more Hyper Beam at the force field, creating a sizable crack. “Nice work!” Ragetti encouraged. Unfortunately, the exhausted Gyarados nearly passed out. Ragetti ran over to check on it. “What’s wrong?”

“It’s been through a lot,” Tajiri said. “It carried us here and has used many Hyper Beam attacks. They take a lot out of a Pokemon.”

“I’m sorry,” Ragetti said to Gyarados. “I didn’t mean to overwork you. Take a nice rest.” He returned Gyarados back in its Pokeball. “Now what do we do?” he wondered hopelessly.

“We’ve been attacking non-stop and it still hasn’t broken,” Scrum said.

Pintel grinned as he noticed the crack that Gyarados caused. “Don’t worry, my friends,” he said. “It’s time for Weezing and I to shine! Weezing, go over next to the crack!” he ordered. Weezing floated to the crack. “Everyone might want to stand back and brace yourselves. Weezing, use Explosion!”

“Weeeeziiing!!!” Weezing bellowed as its body glowed. Everyone ducked and covered their ears as Weezing caused a gigantic eruption. The explosion caused the crack to enlarge greatly and scatter across the entire force field. The field eventually shattered into small pieces that rained down into the ocean. The Black Pearl crew raised their arms and cheered.

“What’d I tell ya!” Pintel bragged. He returned the spent Weezing into its Pokeball. “Thanks, bud. Get some good rest!”

Phantom felt bits of the force field fall on his head. He looked up and saw the Black Pearl approaching. “No,” he growled. “Why can’t I get rid of them?”

Jack noticed Kabutops and Groudon continue to attack Kyogre, causing more damage to it than it was to them. He also looked up and saw the remainder of the Kabutops army fighting the islanders. “Orders, Captain?” Gibbs asked at length.

“Right,” Jack said. “Gibbs, you and Tajiri lead the men and your Pokemon into the city and help the islanders destroy the rest of the Kabutops army. Angelica, you and I will stay here and take on Phantom and Groudon.” He then looked over at Scyther from behind him. “Scyther, I need you to fight Kabutops.”

A look of panic crossed Scyther’s face as he observed Kabutops firing its mighty attacks at Kyogre. “Captain, its speed, its power, the Rare Candies. I’m no match.”

“Yes, you are!” Tajiri yelled, startling everyone. His eyes grew large and furious as he got in Scyther’s face. “I have been listening to you put yourself down for a long time now. I have seen you do great things. You are more than capable of defeating that Kabutops. Think of all the times he has walked over you, abused you, he killed your brother for gosh sakes!” Tajiri gave Scyther a shove to fire him up. “Now what are you going to do!?”

Scyther’s look of worry transformed into a look of sheer intensity. “Beat Kabutops!” he responded loudly. The amped up Scyther flew off the ship and towards the shore where Kabutops was. “Ahhhh!!!” Scyther cried as he soared towards his opponent.

Kabutops looked up and noticed the green Pokemon quickly approaching. He had a look of confusion on his face. “Scyther? What is he…?” Before he could finish his thought, Scyther grabbed him while still flying and carried him through the city until they crashed through the wall of an abandoned building. The two landed hard on the ground of a dark, empty room. The sounds of the battles outside suddenly disappeared as the two stood up and faced each other.

Kabutops dusted himself off and smiled. “Scyther, Scyther, Scyther. You just can’t accept the fact that I am unbeatable, can you?” he asked snidely.

Scyther didn’t say anything, he stared his opponent down as sweat and blood rolled down his face. Some rubble and debris was implanted into his skin but he wasn’t thinking about that at the moment. Though his eyes were ice cold, inside he felt fear.

The smile left Kabutops’s face. “So instead you took out my father, a defenseless old man.”

“He was trying to kill Jack and I!” Scyther finally retorted. “You and Phantom must stop what you are doing. You have no idea the destruction you can cause if Groudon and Kyogre continue to fight!”

“You can’t defeat someone as strong as I, so you kill old Pokemon instead,” Kabutops loudly concluded, ignoring Scyther’s comment. He rubbed his sickles together. “Well, after years of defending you and putting up with your stupidity and weakness, I will now finally have the satisfaction of putting my blades through your neck and listening to your last breath.”

Kabutops yelled as he ran at Scyther and wildly swung his sickles downward. Scyther rolled out of the way as Kabutops nearly destroyed the floor beneath him. Scythe’s heart skipped a beat when he heard and felt the force of that attack. Kabutops spun around and flung himself at Scyther, knocking him on his back and mounting on top of him. His right sickle down toward Scyther’s neck.

Scyther used his arm to block the attack. The two blades met in midair and it became a battle of sheer strength as Scyther pushed as hard as he could to resist Kabutops sickle coming down on him. Kabutops had a manic look on his face as he began overpowering Scyther, pushing his sickle closer and closer to his opponent’s throat. Scyther frantically thought of ways to escape. He then quickly began flapping his wings, propelling him slightly off the ground and giving him leverage to push his way out of Kabutops’s grasp.

Both Pokemon stood and Kabutops laughed in amusement. “You’ve actually gotten pretty good,” he said. “That was a clever move. Let’s see now how you do in a good old-fashioned duel of blades.”

Kabutops once again swung his sickles at Scyther, who blocked with his sword-like arms. After blocking at least five or six quick blows, Scyther thrusted his arms forward and let out a war cry as he swung his blades as quickly as he possibly could. With great skill and coordination, Kabutops parried and blocked every swipe except for the last. The last one grazed his cheek, leaving a small cut where blood began to drip down. Kabutops felt his face and saw the blood on the top of his sickle.

“You’re not supposed to be able to do that,” Kabutops grumbled. He fired a powerful stream of water from his mouth, sending Scyther backwards and pinning him to the wall.

The water continued to fly in Scyther’s face. Scyther held his breath and desperately gasped for air as water began filling his nose and lungs. With everything he had in him, he used Protect and placed a force field around him to block the water. He coughed up a bunch of water as he was able to buy enough time to catch his breath before the force field shattered. Anxiety filled Scyther as he and Kabutops stared each other down. He took a deep breath. “Don’t be scared,” he said to himself. As Kabutops ran towards him again, Scyther closed his eyes and adrenaline took over. He crossed his blades and unleashed his X-Scissor at Kabutops, sending him crashing into the wall and leaving a large crack, which spread to the ceiling. A large chunk of the ceiling fell right on top of Kabutops.

Scyther clutched his chest and let out a huge sigh of relief. Kabutops could not be seen under the large pile of wood and debris. “I did it?” he asked himself as he slowly approached the pile.

“NO!” The pile exploded from within as Kabutops busted out of it, knocking Scyther on his back. “You think I’m that easy to defeat? Don’t insult me!”

“He’s gotta be tired,” Scyther said to himself. “He just got done fighting Kyogre.”

Kabutops sharpened his sickles on each other as he walked towards Scyther and placed his foot down on his neck. Scyther gasped for air. He was still trying to recover from almost drowning from Kabutops’s Water Gun. Kabutops raised his sickle, but Scyther slashed the leg of his opponent, giving him just enough time and room to place his feet firmly on the ground and flip backwards and into standing position once more. “You’re not the pushover you used to be, that’s for sure,” Kabutops said.

“And you’re not as strong as I thought the Rare Candies would make you!” Scyther fired back, causing Kabutops to gnash his teeth in anger.

The two met in the middle of the room as blades and sickles were being thrusted wildly at each other. The two Pokemon continued the sword-fighting duel with their arms. Kabutops ducked one of the attacks and slashed the stomach of Scyther, taking the wind out of him momentarily. Blood began dripping on the ground from his torso. Scyther whimpered as he fell to one knee. “THAT’S the Scyther I know!” Kabutops teased. “Weak and pathetic just like his brother!” Kabutops put his face really close to Scyther’s. “As satisfying as killing your brother was, slicing you up might take the cake for me.” Scyther backed up, moaning in pain, and tears began forming in his eyes. “Hahaha! You’re crying now!” Kabutops mocked, the volume in his voice increasing. “At least your brother went out with some of his dignity left!”

Scyther was breathing heavily now, trying to prevent any more tears from coming out. Suddenly, behind Kabutops, he noticed a sign on the ground that said, “Pokemon Supply Factory.” It must have fallen from the floor in the building above the ceiling. Near the sign he saw a pile of spheres on the ground. One of them was unquestionable an Ultra Ball. He noticed the yellow-colored, “U” painted on the top of it. All of a sudden, the tears stopped and Scyther took another deep breath. His adrenaline returned and he stood up straight, unable to feel the pain in his stomach anymore. As he thought about the insults aimed at he and his brother, something snapped within him like never before. “ENOUGH!” Scyther exploded, surprising Kabutops and even himself. “I have taken abuse from you for as long as I can remember!”

“Oh?” Kabutops challeneged as he swung his sickle.

Scyther caught it with surprising strength and kept a hold on Kabutops. “No more!” he shouted as he slammed Kabutops in the face with his arm. “You are finished!” he declared. His blades hardened and turned a glowing steel color as he took two more shots at the side of Kabutops’s head with each of his arms. Kabutops held his head and became unable to stand straight as he grew dizzy from the blows.

“What… are you gonna… do?” Kabutops managed to ask. “Kill me?”

Scyther grinned. “No, my friend. I will spare your life,” he said. He then pointed at the Ultra Ball. “I’m sending you into solitary confinement!”

Kabutops turned around and noticed the Ultra Ball on the ground. He loudly gasped. “No! Please!” he begged. “You’re gonna regret this!”

Scyther’s eyes grew intense. “No I’m not,” he said as he crossed his arms and took one final shot at Kabutops with X-Scissor. Kabutops went flying back as he landed directly on the ball. A red light engulfed him and transported him inside of the ball. It rocked back and forth a few times until the light on the ball went out. Scyther smiled but his fatigue caught up with him as he collapsed onto the ground. He crawled over to the ball and picked it up. “I did it, Brother,” he said. “I am confident.” He smiled. “I can defend myself and the ones I love now.” He pointed to the sky. “I love you, Brother. Thank you. I know you are still watching over me.”

-----

“Let’s take back the island, men!” Gibbs shouted as he fired up the crew. Everyone along with their Pokemon stormed past Phantom and into the city.

Phantom let them go, because he was only focused on one person. Jack Sparrow began walking towards him as soon as the Black Pearl reached the shore. He had his sword in one hand and his pistol in the other. Phantom pulled out his gigantic sword. “Groudon, you don’t need my every order, just keep fighting!” he commanded as the battle between the two beasts raged on. “I’ll be a little busy at the moment.”

Jack winked and smiled. “Don’t worry, mate. This won’t be long.”

Phantom clenched his fist. “No, it won’t be,” he said.

Angelica came from behind Jack and walked next to him. “You must stop this battle immediately!” she scolded as she motioned towards the fight between Kyogre and Groudon. “Do you realize what can happen if this continues?” She looked up in the sky over the ocean and noticed the waves increasing greatly in size and twisters beginning to form out of the water.

“Yes, I get my other prize and rule land and sea!” Phantom said. “This ‘Peacemaker’ can come if it wants but I’ll catch Kyogre before it can stop my Groudon from fighting.” He stomped towards the two with great force. “And I won’t let you stop us, either!”

He swung his mighty sword at Jack and Angelica, who simultaneously held their inferior swords in the air to block the blow. The force from Phantom’s attack knocked both of them down into the sand. “Purrloin, return!” Angelica said as she returned her feline Pokemon into its Pokeball. “It’s too dangerous out here! Jack, aren’t you going to return Zorua?”

Jack looked around. “Uhhhh.” He then looked up and saw Groudon standing over all of them.

“Groudon! Did you take care of Kyogre?” Phantom asked. He then looked over and saw another Groudon on the shore fighting Kyogre. “Wait a minute…”Zorua, who now resembled Groudon, snickered before using its giant foot to kick Phantom to the ground. The enraged captain ran over and kicked the Groudon illusion in the legs. The illusion quickly turned back into Zorua, who fell to the ground in pain. “Ha, you’re merely a mirage!” Phantom said.

“Return, Zorua!” Jack said before Phantom could do any more damage.

Jack and Angelica stood up again and faced Phantom, who swung his sword downward once more. They each dodge rolled to either side of Phantom. He turned to Jack, ignoring Angelica. “Time for the move Dad showed me!” Jack said. He planted his sword into the sand and jumped on the handle, doing a front flip and propelling himself over Phantom’s head. He landed cleanly behind Phantom, grabbed the sword from under his massive legs, and stabbed him in the back of his leg, sending him down to one knee.

Still on his knee, Phantom rapidly spun his body around and pounded Jack with his fist, sending Jack flying backward before he landed in the sand with a thud. This gave Angelica a chance to sneak up and put her sword through Phantom’s chest. Phantom turned back around to face Angelica. He was around her height while on his knee. He pulled her sword out of him and growled as he stood all the way up, towering over Angelica. Angelica swallowed with fear and tried backing away from him, but he kept approaching. Jack started to come to from afar. “Angelica!” he shouted with concern. “And our child!”

Phantom glanced over at Jack then back at Angelica. He responded with the most evil grin Angelica had ever seen. “Oh, so you’re with-child, huh? How sweet.” He then landed a forceful kick directly in her stomach, sending her backward near the water where Kyogre and Groudon were still fighting. She clutched her midsection and doubled over.

“NO!” Jack shouted. “How could you?!” He used all of the strength he had left and stood up. He charged as fast as he could at Phantom and held his pistol up, firing three rounds at him from close range. All three bullets implanted into his shoulder and chest, causing him to grunt but causing no real damage. Phantom grabbed Jack when he got close and hurled him towards the ocean right next to where Angelica was laying.

Jack landed on his face, getting a mouthful of water and losing his hat to the tide. Only his bandana was covering his head now. He wasn’t concerned about that, though. He went over to Angelica and held her up. “Angelica,” he said somberly. “Are you alright?”

“Yes, Jack,” she answered. Her voice sounded raspy and much quieter.

Jack touched her stomach. “Our child…” he said.

Angelica sat up and looked over at Phantom, who began walking over. She looked back at Jack. “Everything will be okay, Jack. I just need you to hand me your sword.” Jack obeyed and slipped the sword into her hands. Angelica caught her breath and placed her hands on the ground as she began to stand up. She soon saw a gargantuan boot land right in front of her.

“Still hanging in there, are we?” Phantom’s booming voice roared over them.

“One bit of your blood in the water and on the sand,” Angelica said, “and the Peacemaker will come.”

Phantom laughed and held his arms out. “Go right ahead!” he challenged. “I’ve been stabbed and shot and have still not bled a drop!”

“You will once hearing the Word of God,” Angelica said.

“Jack already tried that and it didn’t work. He doesn’t even know the Word of God!”

“No.” Angelica stood up directly in front of Phantom. “But I do.” The smirk left Phantom’s face. “Y tomad el yelmo de la salvación y la espada del Espíritu, que es la palabra de Dios!” Angelica shouted as loud as she could with whatever voice she had left.

Hisses and screeches of agony started coming from Phantom that sounded inhuman and demonic. He covered his ears and started backing away. “Enough! I will kill you! You are dead! Enough!” he was shouting as he kept backing away with his ears covered.

Angelica swung Jack’s sword and slashed Phantom’s chest. He yelled in pain and fell on his face as blood spilled from his chest into the ocean and on the sand. A large crash of thunder came from the sky. Kyogre and Groudon ceased to fight as everyone looked at what was coming down from the clouds. Komiko and Tajiri from the town looked up as well after they and the rest of the crew vanquished the remainder of the Kabutops army. “Peacemaker,” was all Komiko said. A large, emerald-colored serpant glided downward. It was longer than Gyarados and had golden rings all around its skin. Two horns stuck out of its head and it had intense, yellow eyes and a gaping mouth.

“It is here to stop the fight and take care of the problem,” Angelica said.

Phantom, clutching his chest to stop the bleeding, looked over at Kyogre. “You mean Kyogre, right? What’s it gonna do to Kyogre?”

“Kyogre didn’t start the fight,” Jack said. He pointed at Phantom. “You did.”

“What?” Phantom turned to see the Peacemaker right in front of his face, staring him down.

“How does it feel to be on the other side of the intimidation face?” Jack asked.

The Peacemaker wrapped its long tail around Phantom, pinning his arms to his body. He struggled and did everything he could to escape, but the Peacemaker had a tight hold on him. “I didn’t start the battle! I didn’t! Take Kyogre! Take Groudon! Not me!” Phantom begged. Groudon’s eyes widened and it looked hurt that its trainer sold it out. With a loud roar, the Peacemaker tightened its squeeze on Phantom until his skin began turning blue and he was unable to speak. Then, as quickly as it came to the ground, the Peacemaker quickly flew into the clouds and disappeared.

Jack and Angelica stared at the sky in amazement as they digested what they just saw. Jack put his arms around her to protect her when he noticed Kyogre and Groudon closet to them. Groudon stared into the sky and then looked back at Kyogre. It then turned around and started walking back to its home near the volcano. With a nod, Kyogre also turned around and submerged underwater, quickly departing.

“There goes another great opportunity for you,” Angelica said. “You wanted that Kyogre, didn’t you?”

“I lost something much greater than that today,” Jack said as he felt Angelica’s stomach. Tears began forming in his eyes.

Angelica sighed. “Jack. I…. I’m not pregnant.”

Jack backed away a bit. “What?”

Angelica looked to the ground, ashamed to look at Jack after him realizing she lied to him. “I just thought if I told you that then you would want to get married.”

Jack put his hand on his head and took a moment to think. “I have wanted to marry you,” he said. “You didn’t need to make up a child for that.”

Angelica smiled. “So?”

Jack smiled, as well. “Well, I am the Captain,” he said. He inched toward Angelica. “Of a very large and impressive ship. I am qualified to marry us.”

“How about now?” Angelica suggested. “I hate prolonging things.”

“Okay, then. Do you take me to be your husband?”

“Si, I do. And do you take me as your esposa?”

“Aye! Let’s kiss now, Love.”Jack took Angelica by the shoulders and she grabbed on to his hips. The two shared a long kiss as the shore continuously ran into their ankles. The sky was clearing up and the sun quickly began coming out.

“Jack! Angelica! You’re safe!” a voice said, interrupting their wedding.

The two looked and saw Gibbs with Chatot on his shoulder followed by the rest of the crew and their Pokemon. Scyther was with them, as well. “Gibbs! Aye, we are safe. I trust you overtook the Kabutops army?”

“Couldn’t stand a chance against us!” Pintel bragged.

“Ain’t that the truth?” Gibbs confirmed. “I’ve never felt like such a warrior in my life!”

“Please,” Chatot said. “You were crying for my help every five minutes.”

“So what did we miss here?” Ragetti asked.

“Hmm…” Jack said. “Well, Angelica and I fought Phantom, she sliced his chest, the Peacemaker came and killed Phantom, Kyogre and Groudon settled their differences, and Angelica and I are married!” he quickly explained.

Everyone’s eyes were wide as they took in all that information. “Well, what are you landlubbers standing there for?” Chatot shouted. “Congratulate the happy couple!”The Black Pearl crew began cheering and firing pistol rounds in the air to congratulate Jack and Angelica.

“Many thanks to my loyal crew!” Jack said. “Now, shall we be on our way to Tortuga to celebrate!” This declaration drew roars of approval from the crew.

“Jack, Komiko and I must stay,” Tajiri said with Raichu on his shoulder. “We need to help our fellow islanders clean the city up and I want to spend some more time with family.”

“Tajiri, it has been a pleasure. Thank you for all you contributed,” Jack said as he held out his hand.

Tajiri smiled and shook it. “Jack, I’m stayin’ here, too,” Scrum said as he stepped forward with Komiko. “I can’t leave my beautiful girl!” he said, drawing a giggle from the blushing Komiko.

Jack gave him a salute, “Best wishes to you, mate,” he said. “You finally found a woman who doesn’t want to kill you and eat your flesh!”

“And me, as well,” Scyther said as he stepped forward. “I have found closure during my journey and I want to get settled down somewhere. Tajiri has helped me so much in my training and I want to help do good in this town and keep away any Kabutops that might try to come terrorize this island.”

“Good on you, Scyther,” Jack said. “And congratulations on doing what I couldn’t: Defeating that wretched Kabutops! Where is he, anyway?”

Scyther smiled. “Hehe. He might be in an Ultra Ball.”

Jack nodded. “Great! So, anyone else staying? Or is everyone else here coming with me?”

“We’re with ya, Jack!” Ragetti said.

They all went back on the ship and began sailing into the night. Jack took the helm with Angelica on his shoulder. “Jack, I have never been happier in all my life,” she said.

“Me neither, Love,” Jack said. “After being with whomever I wanted, it’s nice to have true love for one woman. Especially one like you.”

The long journey to Tortuga was filled with laughing, joking, card playing, rum, and reminiscing the moments of the epic adventure they all experienced. As son as they hit Tortuga, they entered a tavern. “Not quite the same without Scrum playing and Barbossa starting fights,” Jack said as he set he and Angelica’s drinks down at their table. “But still a good time, Tortuga is!”

The two looked up when they saw two women with way too much makeup on approach them. “Hello, Jack,” one of them said with anger and a strong British accent.

“Giselle and Scarlett!” Jack said with fake exitement. He swallowed nervously as he looked at Angelica.

“So, who is she?” Giselle said as she crossed her arms.

“Yes, who is this tramp and why is she with you?” Scarlett said.

Jack and Angelica stood up. “She is now my beautiful bride which, no offense, is something neither of you two would have ever come close to being,” Jack said.

Giselle lifted her hand and tried slapping Jack in the face, but Angelica caught her hand in midair and gave her a fake smile. “I suggest you should be on your way now,” she said as she twisted Giselle’s arm behind her and pushed she and Scarlett away. Angelica then put her hand on Jack’s chest. “I’m the only one allowed to touch my man.”

Giselle and Scarlett stormed off as Jack and Angelica sat back down. “So,” Angelica continued like nothing even happened. “How does that pirate song go again? Dundundundun,” she hummed.

Jack smiled and picked his drink up. Angelica did the same. “And really bad eggs,” Jack continued.

Jack and Angelica banged their glasses together. “Drink up me hearties, yo ho!” they said in unison before taking a drink.

THE END (Of course, you can't end a Pirates story without hearing this theme)

Last edited:

Moonlight Amaryllis

♪smoke and mirrors♪
Alright, here I come with an honorary full review for the finale!

Kyogre winced in pain as it hid back underwater.

“You can’t hide from me!” Phantom shouted.
Repeated yourself there.

Ragetti, who was still feeling a burst of confidence from his newly evolved Pokemon, started the barrage of attacks on the force field. “Gyarados, Hyper Beam!” Gyarados fired the beam straight into the field, which grew slightly dimmer as it got hit.
Probably should add "he shouted" after the Hyper Beam command or something.

Jack looked enviously at Gyarados and then he looked at Zorua on his shoulder. “Zorua, transform yourself into that,” he said as he pointed at Gyarados. Zorua obeyed and made itself look exactly like the giant sea serpent, only its scales were a darker shade of blue. “Now use Hyper Beam!” Jack ordered. Zorua turned and looked at Jack like he was crazy. “Oh, you can’t copy attacks, can you? Only looks? Right then, just use Night Daze and pretend it’s Hyper Beam!” Zorua turned back around and fired its attack on the vast force field, which showed a slight crack.
Nothing wrong with this scene, its just mah favorite part :D

“Everyone is doing their best,” Gibbs said. “This is all we can do right now.”

“I haven’t seen your best yet,” Chatot remarked.

“I’ll kill that bird,” Gibbs grumbled under his breath.
XDXDXD

“I did it, Brother,” he said. “I am confident.” He smiled. “I can defend myself and the ones I love now.” He pointed to the sky. “I love you, Brother. Thank you. I know you are still watching over me.”
That was quite a heart touching scene. Well done!

“Groudon! Did you take care of Kyogre?” Phantom asked. He then looked over and saw another Groudon on the shore fighting Kyogre. “Wait a minute…”Zorua, who now resembled Groudon, snickered before using its giant foot to kick Phantom to the ground. The enraged captain ran over and kicked the Groudon illusion in the legs. The illusion quickly turned back into Zorua, who fell to the ground in pain. “Ha, you’re merely a mirage!” Phantom said.
XDXDXDXDXD

“No.” Angelica stood up directly in front of Phantom. “But I do.” The smirk left Phantom’s face. “Y tomad el yelmo de la salvación y la espada del Espíritu, que es la palabra de Dios!” Angelica shouted as loud as she could with whatever voice she had left.
Aaaand I have no idea what that means XD

“Peacemaker,” was all Komiko said. A large, emerald-colored serpant glided downward. It was longer than Gyarados and had golden rings all around its skin. Two horns stuck out of its head and it had intense, yellow eyes and a gaping mouth.
RAYQUAZA <3 <3

Angelica sighed. “Jack. I…. I’m not pregnant.”

Jack backed away a bit. “What?”

Angelica looked to the ground, ashamed to look at Jack after him realizing she lied to him. “I just thought if I told you that then you would want to get married.”
*facepaw* Why didn't I see this coming?

“Hmm…” Jack said. “Well, Angelica and I fought Phantom, she sliced his chest, the Peacemaker came and killed Phantom, Kyogre and Groudon settled their differences, and Angelica and I are married!” he quickly explained.
For some reason the last bit makes me laugh 8D

Jack nodded. “Great! So, anyone else staying? Ori s everyone else here coming with me?”
Spacing error!

“So,” Angelica continued like nothing even happened. “How does that pirate song go again? Dundundundun,” she hummed.

Jack smiled and picked his drink up. Angelica did the same. “And really bad eggs,” Jack continued.

Jack and Angelica banged their glasses together. “Drink up me hearties, yo ho!” they said in unison before taking a drink.

THE END (Of course, you can't end a Pirates story without hearing this theme)
What better way to end a Pirates fic then that?

Well done, I enjoyed all 18 chapters! I hope to see more from you in the future!

Drink up me hearties, yo-ho!

Last edited:

Knightfall

Blazing Wordsmith
Is it over? Is it really over? Well, at least it went out with a bang.

Anyways, I'd like to congratulate you on completeing this amazing work of fiction. From the very first time I clicked on this story I was never disappointed with it. You, sir, deserve an all expense paid trip to Tortuga.

Moving on to the chapter, well, what more can I say then "Well done, mate!".

It was action packed, filled with emotion, pirates, and legandary Pokemon, what more could I want?
I have to say my favorite part was when Scyther finally triumphed over Kabutops, and I applaud you for having Scyther capture him inside the Ultra Ball, nice touch.

I'd have liked to see more of the battle between the crew and the Kaputops army, but it's fine the way it is.
I played through Emerald, and I still remember the scene where Rayquaza arrives and drives Groudon and Kyogre apart. Now I have to imagine that scene except with Phantom getting carried off into the sky, again, an awesome scene.

And Jack and Angelica got married, I expected that, but I honestly thought she was telling the truth about her being pregnant. Eh, you managed to fool all of us, good job.

As Moonlight Absol said before me, what better way to end a Pirates story then with that song, great job.

And, may I point out, that Barbossa is still out there with his broken submarine. We haven't seen the last of him, me thinks.
coughsequelcough

It has truely been an honor reading this story, thanks for having me aboard for the voyage.
I wish you the best of luck in all your future writing endeavors.

Knightfall signing off ... *puts on pirate hat* ;005; "Drink up me hearties, yo-ho!"

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
Well, all good things must come to an end, and this is no exception.

I loved the final chapter. Action-packed, intense, very eventful. The wait was well worth it, and I can see you made excellent use of the time. Not gonna lie, though, I was kinda half hoping that either Zorua or Purrloin would evolve at some point, but really, it made no difference, I just like it when Pokemon evolve.

What was that move Scyther used when his blades glowed like steel, anyway? Double Hit? I thought of Steel Wing at first, but Scyther's blades aren't its wings, strictly speaking.

And of course, you can imagine how much I loved the fact that it was Weezing who shattered the force field.

Gibbs and Chatot... that's never gonna get old.

As for Rayquaza, I gotta say, I prefer the approach it took here to what it did in Emerald. In Emerald, it just roared at Kyogre and Groudon and they just stopped like that. Here, though, Rayquaza went straight to the source of the problem, took care of him, and then Kyogre and Groudon just stopped fighting.

I must remember to run what Angelica said to Phantom through Google Translate...

Of course, I'm extremely happy for Jack and Angelica Sparrow. They've come a long way from Jack marooning her on an island just after tricking her father into drinking from the wrong chalice at the Fountain of Youth. And nice touch, bringing in Scarlett and Giselle. Even nicer touch, with Angelica stopping their usual slapping of Jack's face. I could actually picture that in my mind, and it was awesome. In fact, the only negative thing I can think of in regards to this chapter is that it is the last one.

As for the story overall, I don't think I can say this enough, but it was spectacular. As an avid fan of both Pokemon and Pirates of the Caribbean, just about the best thing I could imagine would be a well-written crossover of the two, and while I've never been especially proficient in the area of writing successful crossovers, you pulled it off magnificently. You portrayed the Pirates characters really well, especially Jack- sorry, Captain Jack Sparrow. Of course, the fact that you made reference to Missingno. and also gave a main character a Weezing didn't exactly hurt, either. I have enjoyed every single chapter of this wonderful story, and I'm looking forward to seeing what you intend to write next.

ESPNfanatic35

Catcher of Ubers
Repeated yourself there.

Probably should add "he shouted" after the Hyper Beam command or something.

Spacing error!

I'll go ahead and fix those mistakes. Thanks for catchin 'em!

That was quite a heart touching scene. Well done!

Thanks! I felt it was good closure for Scyther's character

Aaaand I have no idea what that means XD

"Take the helmet of salvation and the Sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God." Ephesians 6:17. I can't speak Spanish I just used Google translate LOL. I figured it'd be cooler if she said it in Spanish.

What better way to end a Pirates fic then that?

Well done, I enjoyed all 18 chapters! I hope to see more from you in the future!

Drink up me hearties, yo-ho!

Thank you so much for reading and reviewing!!!

Is it over? Is it really over? Well, at least it went out with a bang.

Anyways, I'd like to congratulate you on completeing this amazing work of fiction. From the very first time I clicked on this story I was never disappointed with it. You, sir, deserve an all expense paid trip to Tortuga.

Yep, it's over :( I wish it could have been longer than 18 chapters, but I feel this this was the best way to end it. And thank you very much on the compliments!

It was action packed, filled with emotion, pirates, and legandary Pokemon, what more could I want?
I have to say my favorite part was when Scyther finally triumphed over Kabutops, and I applaud you for having Scyther capture him inside the Ultra Ball, nice touch.

I'd have liked to see more of the battle between the crew and the Kaputops army, but it's fine the way it is.
I played through Emerald, and I still remember the scene where Rayquaza arrives and drives Groudon and Kyogre apart. Now I have to imagine that scene except with Phantom getting carried off into the sky, again, an awesome scene.

I loved writing the scene where Scyther beats Kabutops. It's always great when the mouthy jerk gets beat by the humble good guy! And I figured spicing up the scene from Emarald and giving more meaning to Rayquaza stopping the fight would have been a better touch.

nd Jack and Angelica got married, I expected that, but I honestly thought she was telling the truth about her being pregnant. Eh, you managed to fool all of us, good job.

As Moonlight Absol said before me, what better way to end a Pirates story then with that song, great job.

And, may I point out, that Barbossa is still out there with his broken submarine. We haven't seen the last of him, me thinks.
coughsequelcough

It has truely been an honor reading this story, thanks for having me aboard for the voyage.
I wish you the best of luck in all your future writing endeavors.

I knew the whole time that I was going to have Angelica not be pregnant. It would have been pretty far fetched for her to do all the amazing stunts and fighting she did while pregnant! Lol. And as for the sequel, I don't know yet if that's in the cards or not. I would like to, but I've also been thinking of other crossover possibilities I could do. Thanks for reading, commenting, and for your kind words!

What was that move Scyther used when his blades glowed like steel, anyway? Double Hit? I thought of Steel Wing at first, but Scyther's blades aren't its wings, strictly speaking.

And of course, you can imagine how much I loved the fact that it was Weezing who shattered the force field.
Gibbs and Chatot... that's never gonna get old.

I meant for it to be a new move, but I didn't really clarify that. Let's call it Steel Blade. And I knew you'd like the part with Weezing! As for Chatot, I absolutely loved writing its parts because it is such a smart alec!

As for Rayquaza, I gotta say, I prefer the approach it took here to what it did in Emerald. In Emerald, it just roared at Kyogre and Groudon and they just stopped like that. Here, though, Rayquaza went straight to the source of the problem, took care of him, and then Kyogre and Groudon just stopped fighting.

I must remember to run what Angelica said to Phantom through Google Translate...

Of course, I'm extremely happy for Jack and Angelica Sparrow. They've come a long way from Jack marooning her on an island just after tricking her father into drinking from the wrong chalice at the Fountain of Youth. And nice touch, bringing in Scarlett and Giselle. Even nicer touch, with Angelica stopping their usual slapping of Jack's face. I could actually picture that in my mind, and it was awesome. In fact, the only negative thing I can think of in regards to this chapter is that it is the last one.

Yeah, like I said above I wanted there to be a reason Rayquaza was able to break up the fight rather than just coming down and roaring. Also, I got the translation for what Angelica said above ;). I also had to use Google Translate to write it lol. As for the marriage, call me a Jack/Angelica shipper lol. Even though the fourth movie depicted them as bitter towards each other, I also saw a great chemistry between them. They seem perfect for each other. I hope this comes true in the ineveitable fifth movie!!! And that was the first thing I thought of after the wedding was how Angelica would react to Giselle and Scarlett.

As for the story overall, I don't think I can say this enough, but it was spectacular. As an avid fan of both Pokemon and Pirates of the Caribbean, just about the best thing I could imagine would be a well-written crossover of the two, and while I've never been especially proficient in the area of writing successful crossovers, you pulled it off magnificently. You portrayed the Pirates characters really well, especially Jack- sorry, Captain Jack Sparrow. Of course, the fact that you made reference to Missingno. and also gave a main character a Weezing didn't exactly hurt, either. I have enjoyed every single chapter of this wonderful story, and I'm looking forward to seeing what you intend to write next.

Thank you so much! I appreciate the nice comments and reviews!