• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pirates or Ninjas?

Pirates or Ninjas?

• Total voters

Gelatino95

Not a tool
I'm surprised I haven't found one of these threads here. I assumed it would be the first thing I found in misc. polls.

Anyway, the age old question: which are better, pirates or ninjas? For me, pirates all the way. Ninjas hide from their enemies like cowards. Pirates fight like men.

ChampionZ

Luxray Master
I would say Pirates as well. Ninjas should stick to hanging upside down, not fighting.

□□□□□

Everyone's doing it!
Ninjas, although Pirates have guns, they are stupid drunks...

Origami_Zekrom

Where I shouldn't be
Ninjas, because they are so stealthy, quick, and deadly. Pirates are mostly for show, not action, but ninjas are for both!

*IZ*

Pirates are always drunk, so the ninjas have an advantage over them! Ninjas all the way!

Loreni333

Taking Over Serebii
Pirates. I used to be a Ninja lover, but with the FSM, well...I have to say I switched to pirates.

ALL HAIL MOSSEY! Pirates are beast, with their cannons and monkeys!

Mankanshoku Mako

I don't really like either. Ninjas are always making me edit my posts because they're so speedy, and pirates are bankrupting my favorite companies.

Sceptrigon

Armored Legend
Pirates! They get to go on adventures traveling the sea and searching for treasure (although I don't like the idea of being a theif/bandit..)

My vote instantly goes to the pirates. Why? Because of that awesome song they sung at the beginning of Pirates of the Caribbean 3.

Manly Blissey

I'm gonna have to go with vikings on this one. But if I *have* to follow rules, my vote would go for pirates. I just love their way of life.