• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pitbull's Trading Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

akaSnowWolf

Shiny Hunter
For the the zoruas are they cloned?
Also what do you want for 5th gen shinies?

Lubu195

Pokemon Collector
well the best i can give is for your mew or darkrai is
Gamestop celebi UT, Suicune UT
shiny marowak UT, and SS Red Gyarados
Rayquaza UT

acebreeder13

Master Ghost Trainer
I have a shiny ponyta lv13 ut a lvl100 shiny milotic and a lvl100 shiny pelipper
would you trade your shiny dratini(flawless) and shiny deino(flawless)
and a shiny tornadus and a shiny pansage? im asking for four bc 2 are lvl 100s and im asking for lower levels, i could throm in a egg move pokemon in my sig too. atm i have scraggy, deino, and zorua at hand, the others need to b breed
Edit:all are legit and the milotic is event

Pittbull

Spirit Fighter
For the the zoruas are they cloned?
Also what do you want for 5th gen shinies?
Yes, go to my first post at the bottom of my page

well the best i can give is for your mew or darkrai is
Gamestop celebi UT, Suicune UT
shiny marowak UT, and SS Red Gyarados
Rayquaza UT
Sorry mate, nothing I can help give you for those :(

I have a shiny ponyta lv13 ut a lvl100 shiny milotic and a lvl100 shiny pelipper
would you trade your shiny dratini(flawless) and shiny deino(flawless)
and a shiny tornadus and a shiny pansage? im asking for four bc 2 are lvl 100s and im asking for lower levels, i could throm in a egg move pokemon in my sig too. atm i have scraggy, deino, and zorua at hand, the others need to b breed
Edit:all are legit and the milotic is event
I'll trade you my Shiny Pansage for your Egg Move Scraggy. I'm not interested in the rest.

no its not ut its lvl 40 quiet nature.
Aww man, I thought it was UT, no thanks then. I'm available to trade if you you want. Since the other people aren't online yet.

Will probably do lugia tommorow if possible
Sounds good

Maxie can you clone my azelf and do the trading now? Or the Comcast is still being a problem? :)

Gad

is low on Patrats
If I were to trade with you, could you clone my pokemon, keep the copies and send the original back?

Pittbull

Spirit Fighter

Pittbull

Spirit Fighter
alrighty, I'm coming now. :)
your going to have to give me a couple mins, for your clone. Because I got to trade with somebody else.

In that case, are you interested in my shiny Mewtwo 70 UT for the shiny Charizard or the flawless Deino?
Wait I'm kind of lost here, what do you want from me? What do you have to offer?

waiting in the room now just contact me when ready
Trading with you now :)

Gad

is low on Patrats
I'm offering a shiny Mewtwo for your shiny Charizard OR your shiny Deino. Either one would be great.

Lvl_99_zekrom

Awwww well would you be willing to do a 2-4 for 1. Ex)combination of dw and egg move pokes for one if your shiny. If not I will still be waiting to trade. I'll be in the wifi room

Gad

is low on Patrats
Damn... Ok I'll see if I can get my hands on anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.