• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pixar Club

WizardTrubbish

much more beastly
1Pixar-Fact_2a4bb55251deaf73a7ef099aca761305.jpg

INTRODUCTION
What is this Club?
This is the club dedicated to all things Pixar. Because, as all sane humans will tell you, Pixar is awesome. They're the best film-makers in the world (don't try and deny it, you know it's true). We come here to celebrate their sheer awesomeness. We discuss Pixar, make Pixar art, claim Pixar characters, if it's Pixar themed, it belongs in this club.​
What is Pixar?
YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT PIXAR IS? YOU MONSTER!!! In case you don't know Pixar makes beloved animated films, from Toy Story to Up, as well as amazing shorts like Luxo Jr., and Red's Dream. They make movies, and all their movies are, at a minimum, the best movie of the year.​
How do I join?
Just use this form:
Username:
Favorite Pixar Movie:
What you like about:
Ex:
Username: ShinyRaikou
Favorite Pixar Movie: Finding Nemo
What you like about: What can I say? It's hilarious, heartwarming, and probably the best movie ever made​
Rules
1. All Sppf rules, as well as Club rules apply. Seriously. Obey this rule
2. If you don't like Pixar(assuming that's possible) don't post here.
3. No being mean or rude to ANYBODY
4. Stay on topic. Don't Spam.
5. No one-liners
6. Do not post here unless you've been approved
7. If you break a rule, you will receive a strike (or more, depending on the severity of the strike). The Strike system will be explained below
8. Post here at least once every two weeks (unless you've been banned or alert me that you'll be away). This club won't die on my watch.
9. Most importantly, have fun!​
Strike System
Should you choose to break a rule, you will receieve a strike. Either me, or a co-host can give out strikes, but co-hosts can't give more than one strike per offense (although I can add more strikes to it if I see it necessary). Strikes NEVER expire, so don't think you can wait them out and fly below the radar. Co-hosts can't receive strikes, but if the constantly break rules, they will be fired. The strike system:
1 Strike- Warning
2 Strikes- 48 hour ban
3 Strikes- One week ban
4 Strikes- Two week ban
5 Strikes- One month ban
6 Strikes- Three month ban
7 Strikes- Permaban DO NOT MAKE ME GIVE YOU THIS!
Nobody, thank goodness
Fan Work
Just made some Pixar fan-work, or wrote a Pixar fanfic? Any Pixar fan work goes here.​
Claim A Pixar Character
Everybody has their favorite Pixar character, and now here's your chance to claim yours. This follows the same rules as the Claim-a-Pokemon Thread, with a slightly different form. Form:
Character---Movie---Username---Date
Reason you're claiming it
Ex: Dory---Finding Nemo---ShinyRaikou---1/27/12
C'mon, you know she's the star of Finding Nemo. She'sthe reason it tops all the other Pixar movies.
Dory---Finding Nemo---ShinyRaikou---1/27/12
WALL-E---WALL-E---DittoDude63---2-11-12
Flick---A Bug's Life---Kissmgrass96---2/11/12
Members
All the members, their titles, and positions(if any). Your positiion is if you have any authority in the club, like an owner, or co-owner. Your title can be whatever you want. If you don't specify a specific title, you will just be known as 'A member"
ShinyRaikou-Crazy Pixar Lover-Owner
DittoDude63-Member-Co-owner
Kissmygrass93-member-co-owner
ash ley-member
doctorwho2010-member
maz2468-member
iPokemon-member

Last edited:

DittoDude

The King of Town.
Username: DittoDude63
Favorite Pixar Movie: WALL-E
What you like about: Everything. Great animation, dialogue, humor, plot, just a great movie.

CuriousHeartless

Username: Kissmygrass96
Favorite Pixar Movie: Can I say all of them except the Cars movies? If I had to choose one, it'd be A Bug's Life.
What you like about: They're great! I haven't seen a Pixar movie I haven't like. Great plots, great characters, great memories! A Bug's Life would be my choice for favorite as I remember watching it too many times to count when I was little.

ash_ley

Username: ash_ley
Favorite Pixar Movie: Toy Story 3
What you like about it: Woody

DittoDude

The King of Town.
WALL-E---WALL-E---DittoDude63---2-11-12

Twentington

Outta here!
Username: doctorwho2010
Favorite Pixar Movie: Wall -E
What you like about: A lot of the characters are humorous, and the ending is VERY heartwarming.

THANK YOU for making this club!

WizardTrubbish

much more beastly
All right all claims and applications processed. So, let's kick of some real discussion.
What was your favoite Pixar Short?
For me, I really love them all, but Dug's Special Mission was my favorite. It's just hilarious, Dug manages to fail at the simpelest tasks, like sitting in a whole. My next favorite has to be the cloud one, but I can't remeber what it's called. I don't know why I love it, I just do.

DittoDude

The King of Town.
Gotta go with Day & Night, the animation was just amazing. I also like Red's Dream, though I haven't seen it in a long time. All the really old ones give me a feeling of nostalgia, even though they were made before I was born.

WizardTrubbish

much more beastly
Gotta go with Day & Night, the animation was just amazing. I also like Red's Dream, though I haven't seen it in a long time. All the really old ones give me a feeling of nostalgia, even though they were made before I was born.
When I first saw Day & Night, I didn't really get the point, but it's grown on me. Although it's not my favorite Pixar short, it's up there. Pixar can turn anything into a wonderful movie/short, including different times of the day.

ash_ley

i am a
woody lover
kevin from up lover
ramon n the gangster cars lover

Qmaz246

Disney Trainer
Username: maz2468
Favorite Pixar Movie: Ratatouille
What you like about: Its the best movie, In my opinion, that Pixar Made, its Funny, Lovefilled and just Fun!

Howd i miss this club?

CuriousHeartless

Burn·E most definitely. I love the humor and how you can see parts of the actual movie in it.

Qmaz246

Disney Trainer
Favorite pixar Short? Well, All of them are awesome, but i like either Luxo Jr., Boundin', Lifted, or Presto.

WizardTrubbish

much more beastly
That was actually pretty funny. In fact, I think I like that short better than the movie itself.

Qmaz246

Disney Trainer
So, since i wasn't actually told off for posting, i guess i'm accepted? Anyhow, how about a new question?

Who is your favorite John Ratzenberger Character?

Mine, is Hamm.

DittoDude

The King of Town.
Who is your favorite John Ratzenberger Character?

Gotta go with The Abominable Snowman.