• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pixel Dreams presents: A Generic League

Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Thanks Miror.

News_zps6edd8eaa.png

I have decided that with the league reopening I will be replacing all current gym leaders. So from this point on no gym type has been taken and I will be allowing people to apply for them. I will attatch a form on the first page of this thread.

Edit: Fairy type has gone.

Edit 2: Only those who apply and post on this thread will be considered for a spot.

Edit 3: The league will either be purely just a Wifi league or if we have enough interest it will be Wifi and PS.

1) If it is just a Wifi league then I need 8 gym leaders.
2) If it ends up being both then I need 4 Wifi, 4 more PS and 4 people that can do both Wifi and PS.

hey garnet sense you reopened is it still open for grabs for gym leader i see you said fairy type is gone but not sure >.> ill reapply if i need too im willing to be your fairy leader again if you need me of course...

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
What ARE the types still available anyway? I see the badges, but that doesn't really tell me much...

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Username: Artorius
Wi-Fi or PS: Wifi
FC or PS name: 0447 6483 5483
Gym type: Water (hope it aint taken.. went away for abit after speaking to you about it)

forget it.. you could have saved it for me when i asked, went on 3days holiday.. c'mon dew give others a chance, water in every league?.. LOL
a well.. i dont anything then!! good luck to you all :)

Last edited:

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
Once I have badges made I will get a mod to transfer each of you a post on the first page so you can each update your gym. I think this will keep the thread easier to control and make it look more tidy.

Username: Artorius
Wi-Fi or PS: Wifi
FC or PS name: 0447 6483 5483
Gym type: Water (hope it aint taken.. went away for abit after speaking to you about it)

forget it.. you could have saved it for me when i asked, went on 3days holiday.. c'mon dew give others a chance, water in every league?.. LOL
a well.. i dont anything then!! good luck to you all :)

You didn't ask for it to be saved. I also stated and told you that you would have to apply in this league thread for you to get the position.

PokemonMegaBeast

Im Still Here!
Once I have badges made I will get a mod to transfer each of you a post on the first page so you can each update your gym. I think this will keep the thread easier to control and make it look more tidy.

You didn't ask for it to be saved. I also stated and told you that you would have to apply in this league thread for you to get the position.

Our own Post? Nice well Dark gyms closed for now :p

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Well well...

Water Gym opens (wifi)

PokemonMegaBeast

Im Still Here!
Well i may open Dark Gym later im looking forward to challenging the other Gym Leaders ;) and look at my badge... Its a square red and black in it and a piece taken out of it xD Definitely original.. I like it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.