• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pixel Dreams presents: A Generic League

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrasticPhase

Half ded
My team is finish and ready to battle. Fairy Gym open.

Edit: Won against GTA by 3-0 for his badge.

Last edited:

SvenNinja

*breathes heavily*
Username: Svenninja
Wi-Fi or PS: PS
FC or PS name: PS Name- SeventhMeteor

edit: Battled PokemonMegaBeast, lost 0-4

Last edited:

PokemonMegaBeast

Im Still Here!
Not really Open but i accepted

PMB (Leader) vs SvenNinja (Challenger)
Result: 4-0 PMB Leader Won
Hmm for my first battle i won 4-0 not bad if i do say so myself. He overpredicted some parts and had 2 choiced pokemon which caught me off guard and i loss my Mega Oh yeah he also had 4 counters but i was alright with it

M Pinsir Cokelldur Umbreon Clefable all resist dark or are Super Effective

Last edited:

Yellow De Viridian Grove

Username: Hakallowin
Wi-Fi or PS: Both (I'll actually do wifi though)
FC or PS name: I'll get my fc when I get home, but PS Username is PDYellow or something along those lines

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Hey garnet whys the defeated challengers and what not on the OP because just wondering if I beat Svenninja then should he be listed there?

I would also think he would get a post for every GL :p

Anyway, for all future challenger's, here are all the times I'm usually available. I just have to see it. Also, PM me only. All times are GMT -10
Monday and Wednesday: 4:30 PM
Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday: 2:30 PM
Saturday and Sunday: Any time

I'll battle up to atleast 10 PM everyday

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Water Gym open! This league needs to thrive! We must not allow shattered dreams! (or at least wear a cup if that happens)

Miror

De-le-le wooooooooooop
Staff member
Closed due to a week's inactivity, may be reopened upon request

Status
Not open for further replies.