• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pixel Dreams presents: A Generic League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
Well i may open Dark Gym later im looking forward to challenging the other Gym Leaders ;) and look at my badge... Its a square red and black in it and a piece taken out of it xD Definitely original.. I like it :)

Lol I actually got lazy with your badge as it was the last one I did last night at 4am :p

I guess my gym is also open.

PokemonMegaBeast

Im Still Here!

SiLeNtDeViL609

High Five The Sky!!!
If there's no one applying for a gym leader spot, I would like to apply for it
Username: SiLeNtDeViL609
Wi-Fi or PS: Both more on Wi-Fi
FC or PS name: FC:3179-7235-3277 PS:SiLeNtDeViL609
Gym type: Flying

SiLeNtDeViL609

High Five The Sky!!!

SiLeNtDeViL609

High Five The Sky!!!

PokemonMegaBeast

Im Still Here!
Dark Gym open closed

Well My badge looks way better than before suits dark and my personalliy really ;)
PDDark1_zps2b1735fa.png

Well I guess ill open my dark gym for a little bit so Dark Gym Open On PS

Last edited:

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Bug gym open :)
My gym is Wifi only. Will be open most of the day, pm/vm me if you want to challenge me

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Water Gym Open for Wifi

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Water Gym is always open. Just PM me for battle

PokemonMegaBeast

Im Still Here!
Dark Gym open on PS :D Come Into the Darkness and try to light it up.... if you can... ;)

No seriously I want some Challengers im actually very close to dinishing wifi part :)

PokemonMegaBeast

Im Still Here!
Open Again.... I really wanna challenge some other leaders too. I would prefer ones who do PS but wifi is fine :)

CHALLENGERS COME

OPEN AGAIN

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.