• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pixel Dreams Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: Flare
Format: PS
Nation: Heleg Nos
Your own Country: Sweden
EDIT impotrant Depending on how my school situation is so most likly not.

Last edited:

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Username: Dew Watatsumi
Format: Wifi (ps if i feel like it)
Nation: Heleg Nos
Your own Country: United States

Long story short there was a new one created for this event then it got deleted. I guess Koume (Garnet) forgot this page

Yellow De Viridian Grove

Then why Yellow say its the wrong thread?

Long story short there was a new one created for this event then it got deleted. I guess Koume (Garnet) forgot this page

Actually what happened was this thread was hidden for some reason (yet it still existed) and another was created and approved. I told Garnet that this one in fact was not deleted just hidden and he asked a mod to get it back.

tl:dr The forum dun goofed, you didn't dun goofed.

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
The first 5 fixtures are now open. You all have 2 weeks to get these battles done. Good luck to you all.

Beat Drastic 3-0. GG

9KVW-WWWW-WWXN-JKBR

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.