• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pixel Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

blonde_1

To do RNGs: 0
Same for me. Yay for being old :D
We opened up a few new sections and will be opening up a couple more in the coming months. The tournament is also under way

I like the wanted pokemon thing, that's a good way for me to earn points since I don't battle much :D

[Spoil]
666Vivillon-Garden.png

666Vivillon-Continental.png
[/Spoil]​

So, Guys, I was wondering if I could ask people for a favour. I would like to collect all the Vivillon patterns as 5-6 IV'd with Compoundeyes or Friendguard along with an appropriate nature. So far I have the two in the spoiler above, and I am willing to breed pokémon for people in return . Would greatly appreciate it .

I also have the modern design if anyones interested.

So on a different note, is anyone else on here a Sailor Moon fan? Anyone getting excited for the anime remake this summer?

Last edited:

Adaptable Porygon-Z

I also have the modern design if anyones interested.

So on a different note, is anyone else on here a Sailor Moon fan? Anyone getting excited for the anime remake this summer?

Dew is helping me out with the Modern one. Thank you though :D

I watched it when I was younger. I will admit that I liked it and to be honest, I want to watch it again XD. *Fighting evil by moonlight..........* I also liked Cardcaptors too:D Anime wise at the moment, I am watching loads :D Attack on titan, Blue exorcist, Dragonball etc:D

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
I don't mean to be a spoil-sport, but I'm pretty sure the guild forum rules say that thread discussion has to pertain to gaming/guild stuff. Trust me, if discussing TV shows and making general chit-chat was allowed, you'd never get me to shut up about Doctor Who or my books.

Anyway, to make sure this post is on-topic, how 'bout them remakes, eh? Which version are y'all getting and have you decided on a starter? I was planning to get Alpha Sapphire for nostalgia's sake, but dat Groudon tho. My partner will be getting whichever one I don't, so they can help me with version exclusives. As for starter, I'm probably taking Treecko, and my partner jokingly said they were gonna take Torchic for the type advantage, but they probably actually will take it.

Swampurtz

God of Destruction
Ruby, definently, Mudkip is my choice. Reasons cause they both where my first Gane and Pokemon, other is because I'm Swampurtz

Adaptable Porygon-Z

I don't mean to be a spoil-sport, but I'm pretty sure the guild forum rules say that thread discussion has to pertain to gaming/guild stuff. Trust me, if discussing TV shows and making general chit-chat was allowed, you'd never get me to shut up about Doctor Who or my books.

Anyway, to make sure this post is on-topic, how 'bout them remakes, eh? Which version are y'all getting and have you decided on a starter? I was planning to get Alpha Sapphire for nostalgia's sake, but dat Groudon tho. My partner will be getting whichever one I don't, so they can help me with version exclusives. As for starter, I'm probably taking Treecko, and my partner jokingly said they were gonna take Torchic for the type advantage, but they probably actually will take it.

A Whovian :D Hello :D

I will be getting both. I always do, because I have no friends or family that play, and I get to keep all the version exclusive items/pokémon myself .:D Seeing as my first game that I didn't have to share with anyone was Ruby, with a torchic, I am getting Torchic on ruby. Undecided on who to start with on the other game :D

Last edited:

Swampurtz

God of Destruction
Acctually, my team in it is already made up xD lol. It's Ruby from Adventures Team, which is the best team ever

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
A Whovian :D Hello :D

Yep <3

Acctually, my team in it is already made up xD lol. It's Ruby from Adventures Team, which is the best team ever

My team's planned out too. I'm thinking:
Sceptile (mixed probably)/Gardevoir/Heracross/Exploud (special probably)/Gyarados OR Crobat (depending on which version I get, see next)/not sure (might use the box legendary since they're gonna have a new form...if I get AS and decide to use Kyogre, I'll take Crobat in slot five to avoid doubling on a single type, but if Kyogre isn't in slot six for whatever reason, Gyarados will be in slot five...but I DO like the idea of mixed Groudon with Fire Blast)

Swampurtz

God of Destruction
Cool team.

Incase nobody knows Rubys team from the Magna:
Swampert
Mightyena
Delcatty
Kirlia (Evolving into Gardevoir for this)
Castform
Militoc

blonde_1

To do RNGs: 0

I could have sworn a while ago they let us talk about non-pokemon related stuff in guilds, but maybe it was just for gaming? Any-who, either I'm crazy or they changed the rules again...

I'm definitely getting sapphire again (the to-be-husband will be getting ruby), gotta have my latias ;). I had mudkip the first time around, but Hoenn was hurting for fire types, so I might go with torchic this time

KamenAeons

Demon Legion (◕‿◕✿)
Ya know, we could bring up those topics in a sense because it's sparking up guild activity in the form of discussion, no?
Although PD is based around gaming, *starts rambling*
Actually. I guess I'm just going to stop here. Otherwise, I'll fly off on a tangent. >_>;

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
I could have sworn a while ago they let us talk about non-pokemon related stuff in guilds, but maybe it was just for gaming? Any-who, either I'm crazy or they changed the rules again...

Rule 5. Pretty sure that rule has always been on the books.

And that seems like an interesting team, Swamp.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
For a second, I thought your trade shop opened... Could someone breed me a 5iv Zubat?

Imma Agito

Outplay Man
Sorry I haven't been very active as of late. School has been kicking my butt the past few weeks. But on the brightside my last day of summer class is friday so I'll be able to contribute more.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
I feel your pain...My last final is on the day before I leave...The semester has been sucky, but I will make it better

SEdive07

DIVEstrong
APZ I am on if you want to trade

TM0verlord

PSN ID is on sig
So, yeah, i've been gone from duty...again. Get ready for a lengthy explanation.

My Laptop has problems again, except this time it cannot be fixed. The screen shows multiple colors and has a crack across, making it impossible to see anything. I'm done with laptops and right now i'm working on getting a macbook since every time i used a mac during high school, it had very little issues. For the time being, i'm only available through my Galaxy S4, and even then, I won't be on Serebii very often since my Galaxy S4 is also my main source for Facebook and Youtube.I can no longer do any PS battles for a good while because PS on mobile is so bad for me. It runs very slow, the screen is way too small to see both the battle and the chat log, and the button are generally too small for my fingers.

Next, I will address the records of each and every one of you. I'll be progressing slowly on adding XP, Shards, and the W/L/D ratio. It would be very helpful and i'll be grateful if someone can help me to make sure I updated correctly.

Lastly, I can no longer do any PS battles for a long while. Read the 1st spoiler for details.

In non Pokemon, but still Nintendo news, anyone here that is interested in Mario Kart 8 see how the game and the 1st cup look like? Personally the gameplay looks smooth and fun. Can the end of May come any sooner?

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Anyone know a good set/ev spread for careful furfrou?

Status
Not open for further replies.