• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pixel Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Reminder: For anyone that has joined the HGSS Nuzlocke.
By 11:59 PM GMT-10 of today is the deadline of giving me your update of your Nuzlocke.
So do as much as possible :)

Drastic's Nuzlocke Completed

250px-143Snorlax.png

David the Snorlax @54

250px-022Fearow.png

Marcus the Fearow @ 53

magmar.jpg

Charles the Magmar @ 54

feraligatr.jpg

Gator the Feraligator @ 57

250px-018Pidgeot.png

Jenn the Pidgeot @ 43
Died from Lance

130gyarados_display_display.png

Andrea the Gyarados @ 46
Died from Sabrina's Alakazam

250px-473Mamoswine.png

Rachel the Mamoswine @ 48
Died from Sabrina's Alakazam

250px-097Hypno.png

Lia the Hypno @ 60
Died from Blue's Arcanine Flare Blitz

And with all of this, I have defeated Blue at 34 hours 19 minutes!
I might continue, but ehh :/​

Last edited:

JohnnyBlaze

Shiny Hunter
Does anyone in our guild have Diancie? If so, could we do a little tradeback session? I'd really like to get her info down in my pokédex :D

Edit: Thanks KamenAeons!!

Last edited:

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
Well, it appears I gave up on the Nuzlock challenge :/
Good job to everyone that wasn't lazy or suffered an earth shattering defeat.

I will be around tonight to get some battles done if anyone wants to have any.

Edit: For Erik.

When you do the points I would like you to give myself and Aeons 200xp and 100 shards for taking part in the Eevee Friendly.

JohnnyBlaze

Shiny Hunter
Well, it appears I gave up on the Nuzlock challenge :/
Good job to everyone that wasn't lazy or suffered an earth shattering defeat.

I will be around tonight to get some battles done if anyone wants to have any.

Edit: For Erik.

When you do the points I would like you to give myself and Aeons 200xp and 100 shards for taking part in the Eevee Friendly.

When does Eevee Friendly end, boss? O.0

KamenAeons

Demon Legion (◕‿◕✿)
When does Eevee Friendly end, boss? O.0

The Eevee Friendly ended... about last week? I think last week. This week's one is one where you can use two Legendaries along with four normal Pokemon in a Doubles match. Watch as people spam Darkrai with Dark Void.

JohnnyBlaze

Shiny Hunter
The Eevee Friendly ended... about last week? I think last week. This week's one is one where you can use two Legendaries along with four normal Pokemon in a Doubles match. Watch as people spam Darkrai with Dark Void.

Aw, that's too bad... :\ But yeah, I'm sure they are, that's all they use in free battle at battle spot. Lum Berry anyone?

The Master Chief

Serebii username: The Master Chief
PS Username: Currently "The Master Chief"
Wifi FC: 4038-7179-8613
Preferred Nation: Cala Tussa/Nariya/Heleg Nos?: Heleg Nos
Which class within the division: Knight

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Hey there The Master Chief, welcome to our Guild :). I will add you to my post ASAP!

The Finale of Pixel Dreams HeartGold and SoulSilver Nuzlocke

Have you had fun traveling around Kanto and Johto? Lets not forget fighting your way to collect all 16 badges. Remember Whitney with her Miltank? What about Clair being stubborn giving you her badge? After getting your first 8 badges, you went on and take on the Elite 4. Wasn't it unfair that Lance has underleveled Dragonites?! After defeating Lance, you took on the Kanto region. Did you have trouble with any of them?
While traveling you encountered a villanious group, Team Rocket! You had to stop their tracks, and luckily you did. While traveling, you sure lost pokemons. I hope it wasn't hard for you. Now the deadline is here, let's see how each person did.

8th Place: ~ RoySceptile ~
Quit

7th Place: ~ Adaptable Porygon-Z ~
Died at Falkner

6th Place: ~ Hakallowin ~
Morty, Quit

4th Place: ~ KamenAeons ~
Elite 4 Roud 1, Quit

4th Place: ~ Garnet Til Alexandros XVII ~
Elite 4 Round 1, Quit

3rd Place: ~ Dew Watatsumi ~
Finished at 85:43

2nd Place: ~ Quote Missy ~
Finished at 45:00

1st Place: ~ DrasticPhase ~
Finished at 34:19

Let's congratulate everyone on doing their Nuzlocke! Even though only 3 people finished, let's try harder next time around! Hope to you next time we do a Nuzlocke!

Are you still interested to completing to the end. Don't worry, Elite 4 Round 2 and Red are optional tasks. If you do wish to continue, go ahead and be a Nuzlocke Champion!​

Dew from what I heard, you defeated Red AND Elite 4 Round 2?

JohnnyBlaze

Shiny Hunter
Hey there The Master Chief, welcome to our Guild :). I will add you to my post ASAP!

The Finale of Pixel Dreams HeartGold and SoulSilver Nuzlocke

Have you had fun traveling around Kanto and Johto? Lets not forget fighting your way to collect all 16 badges. Remember Whitney with her Miltank? What about Clair being stubborn giving you her badge? After getting your first 8 badges, you went on and take on the Elite 4. Wasn't it unfair that Lance has underleveled Dragonites?! After defeating Lance, you took on the Kanto region. Did you have trouble with any of them?
While traveling you encountered a villanious group, Team Rocket! You had to stop their tracks, and luckily you did. While traveling, you sure lost pokemons. I hope it wasn't hard for you. Now the deadline is here, let's see how each person did.

8th Place: ~ RoySceptile ~
Quit

7th Place: ~ Adaptable Porygon-Z ~
Died at Falkner

6th Place: ~ Hakallowin ~
Morty, Quit

4th Place: ~ KamenAeons ~
Elite 4 Roud 1, Quit

4th Place: ~ Garnet Til Alexandros XVII ~
Elite 4 Round 1, Quit

3rd Place: ~ Dew Watatsumi ~
Finished at 85:43

2nd Place: ~ Quote Missy ~
Finished at 45:00

1st Place: ~ DrasticPhase ~
Finished at 34:19

Let's congratulate everyone on doing their Nuzlocke! Even though only 3 people finished, let's try harder next time around! Hope to you next time we do a Nuzlocke!

Are you still interested to completing to the end. Don't worry, Elite 4 Round 2 and Red are optional tasks. If you do wish to continue, go ahead and be a Nuzlocke Champion!​

Dew from what I heard, you defeated Red AND Elite 4 Round 2?

Will there be another nuzlocke challenge in the near future? Kinda bummed out I missed this one lol

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Will there be another nuzlocke challenge in the near future? Kinda bummed out I missed this one lol

Mhmm. I plan to do DPPt next. Maybe BW1. But since Garnet is doing something after the Nuzlocke, I'll let him do that first and then a Nuzlocke. It is also shorter than HGSS imo.

@Kamen, I saw his post about defeating Red as well. What I'm unsure is if he defeated the Elite 4 Round 2. I would think you need to do that first to beat Red.

KamenAeons

Demon Legion (◕‿◕✿)
@Kamen, I saw his post about defeating Red as well. What I'm unsure is if he defeated the Elite 4 Round 2. I would think you need to do that first to beat Red.

That would be would be true. I think Round 2 then get Oak to let you through or something.

Nope, Professor Oak allows you to go to Mt. Silver just after getting all 16 badges, but I believe that the E4 round 2 is available at the same time though.

Last edited:

Imma Agito

Outplay Man
Sorry guys, going to have to leave the guild.

I haven't been active much as of late because I am actually in the process of moving to another country. There's so many things going on right now I unfortunately don't have time to contribute to the guild. I had fun and wish you guys the best of luck.

KamenAeons

Demon Legion (◕‿◕✿)
Sorry guys, going to have to leave the guild.

I haven't been active much as of late because I am actually in the process of moving to another country. There's so many things going on right now I unfortunately don't have time to contribute to the guild. I had fun and wish you guys the best of luck.

Good luck in the future, Agito! Hope to see you do well in your new country!

Status
Not open for further replies.