• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pixel Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flash-Sama

...Nonsense
So I was thinking...since I'm pretty good at coding and what not, would it be possible to make an app for Pokemon Showdown ? Granted I don't think I'll be able to get privileges from PS to do so but it would be nice to finally have an app on my phone for PS.

Also I just started my Y version again, does anyone want to donate to my in game team ?
On another note, does anyone have gen 3 starters with 5/6 IVs ?

DrasticPhase

Half ded
That would be correct. Well, to be more precise, I think it was any five battles. It's advised you use a variety of Pokemon through all the tiers to maximise your chances.

Or you could make a team of all OU pokemon and teams are all different pokemon so you're guranteed to get one :D? I'm doing that on wifi and I'm pretty sure I have atleast 90% of the OU pokes in my game.
I'm only missing 3 and I have 93% of the tier, lol.

@Flash, the only gen 3 starter I have is Blaziken. I still need to train my Treeko, but there's a move I can't get yet so it's on hold. If Swampert had Rocks as an EM, I would have one.

Last edited:
See ya Adjuk, anyways you guys should watch some of this sometime, it's relevent to something I'm going to do for the guild in the near future.

Last edited:

KamenAeons

Demon Legion (◕‿◕✿)
Well, it was nice here :)
No hard feelings, I am switching to TEFG :)
best of luck yall

Bye Adjuk! I'm sure I'll end up seeing you in the xat anyway! :)

Speaking of the xat, so dead, lol.

Oh, and. @Quote: *surprise intensifies*

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
I forgot we had a Xat
But anyways, goodbye Adjuk

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
Serebii username: Flash-Sama
PS Username: TEG-Flash
Wifi FC: 2723-9428-0411
Preferred Nation: Heleg Nos
Which class within the division: Thief

Welcome :D
It is good to finally have you here.

Rarecandy_zps4b1ed48c.png

So far I have gone through the battles and I would like to say that everyone so far has managed to gain some points for having some of the mystery Pokemon in their teams. Remember you can submit more battles if you like, but they must be different battles than what you submitted before.

Now for another challenge. This will be a wanted challenge, but it will work differently than usual. You either have to submit the male or the female version of the Pokemon. One of them is work points and the other is worth no points. You can submit this by PM'ing me a message with a picture of the Pokemon.

Pyroar_zps26bec60a.png

Pokemon: Pyroar
Nature: Any
Sex: Male or Female
Region: Must be born in Kalos
Ability: Any
Moves: Must have the move Fire Spin if Male and the move Snatch if Female.
Pokeball: Any

You have until tomorrow to present this Pokemon to me.

So, are people still interested in doing a guild Pokemon Nuzlock or would RPG game challenge interest people more?

Last edited:

KamenAeons

Demon Legion (◕‿◕✿)
So I was thinking...since I'm pretty good at coding and what not, would it be possible to make an app for Pokemon Showdown ? Granted I don't think I'll be able to get privileges from PS to do so but it would be nice to finally have an app on my phone for PS.

Also I just started my Y version again, does anyone want to donate to my in game team ?
On another note, does anyone have gen 3 starters with 5/6 IVs ?

I only just noticed that last part, and I do recall Willie having a lot of Treeckos at one point. I have a lot of Mudkips. I guess you'll need to hunt down someone with Torchic, say... Quote? *dodgerolls into a tree*

Oh, and I'm good with either format, Garnet, although I'll need to find a game that suits it. I most likely will not have the game.

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
RPG game sounds really fun actually. I'd recommend Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door personally (and not just because it's one of my favorite games ever). Something like a "Badge Point only run" would be fun.

Here's some random matchup battles I did. 6 matches, 5 wins (since I can only upload 5 I'll just upload the ones I won lol). As usual, Nidoking and Dragonite wreck ****. Through pure coincidence, the last two people, whom were two completely different people, had the exact same team, which amused me.

Battle 1: EXUG-WWWW-WWW8-Z47F (Win 1-0)

Battle 2: PGGW-WWWW-WWW8-Z49B (Win 1-0)

Battle 3: KVZW-WWWW-WWW8-Z49M (Win 3-0, none of my Pokemon even got injured lol)

Battle 4: Q3YW-WWWW-WWW8-Z4AX (Win 2-0)

Battle 5: AWNG-WWWW-WWW8-Z4A7 (Win 3-0)

Flash-Sama

...Nonsense
I only just noticed that last part, and I do recall Willie having a lot of Treeckos at one point. I have a lot of Mudkips. I guess you'll need to hunt down someone with Torchic, say... Quote? *dodgerolls into a tree*

Oh, and I'm good with either format, Garnet, although I'll need to find a game that suits it. I most likely will not have the game.

That would be awesome. I don't have a single starter other than gen 1 and gen 6....fml so if anyone wants to help out my cause that would be terrific

Flash-Sama

...Nonsense
Welcome :D
It is good to finally have you here.

Rarecandy_zps4b1ed48c.png

So far I have gone through the battles and I would like to say that everyone so far has managed to gain some points for having some of the mystery Pokemon in their teams. Remember you can submit more battles if you like, but they must be different battles than what you submitted before.

Now for another challenge. This will be a wanted challenge, but it will work differently than usual. You either have to submit the male or the female version of the Pokemon. One of them is work points and the other is worth no points. You can submit this by PM'ing me a message with a picture of the Pokemon.

Pyroar_zps26bec60a.png

Pokemon: Pyroar
Nature: Any
Sex: Male or Female
Region: Must be born in Kalos
Ability: Any
Moves: Must have the move Fire Spin if Male and the move Snatch if Female.
Pokeball: Any

You have until tomorrow to present this Pokemon to me.

So, are people still interested in doing a guild Pokemon Nuzlock or would RPG game challenge interest people more?

Good to see you again sir :D how are things going ?

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
Just a reminder that the deadline for the wanted Pokemon has now passed.

In other news. If you are currently involved in the tournament you should go and see if you have battles that need to be completed.

Battle Maison Project

Alright, my not so secret project is finally done as seen here: http://www.twitch.tv/laplacier/b/538175094 Laplacier has managed to get 990 wins with the first team here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...Ukd4bEVWVXcwQmQ1S0Y4X1NuMnc&usp=sharing#gid=0

Yes this DOES mean I have made duplicates of the first team (three in fact) and now I would like to distribute them to three people here so they can rack up points in Maison Triples themselves, I just ask that any participants that will take a team to please report back their progress with the team in the Maison (the results will determine whether or not this team set will be added to the shop).

Note: All items that these teams carry will also be provided except for Mawilite which is obtained only once per game (although it's easy to find: Caphrier Castle on the second floor between 8-9 pm after talking to Professor Sycamore about getting your Mega Bracelet upgraded in Anistar)

Last edited:

Flash-Sama

...Nonsense
Battle Maison Project

Alright, my not so secret project is finally done as seen here: http://www.twitch.tv/laplacier/b/538175094 Laplacier has managed to get 990 wins with the first team here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...Ukd4bEVWVXcwQmQ1S0Y4X1NuMnc&usp=sharing#gid=0

Yes this DOES mean I have made duplicates of the first team (three in fact) and now I would like to distribute them to three people here so they can rack up points in Maison Triples themselves, I just ask that any participants that will take a team to please report back their progress with the team in the Maison (the results will determine whether or not this team set will be added to the shop).

Note: All items that these teams carry will also be provided except for Mawilite which is obtained only once per game (although it's easy to find: Caphrier Castle on the second floor between 8-9 pm after talking to Professor Sycamore about getting your Mega Bracelet upgraded in Anistar)

I would gladly help if I didn't suck outside of anything besides singles..

Adaptable Porygon-Z

Battle Maison Project

I wouldn't mind helping, but you can let other people have a go if they want:D Just wondering, is the plan to get as many wins as possible cumulatively or seperatly?

I would gladly help if I didn't suck outside of anything besides singles..

You shouldn't do too badly since you're battling the Maison AI instead of a person.

Tip: If the Maison AI sees an opportunity to knock out a pokemon the AI will always take the chance to knock it out making it fairly predictable once you become familiar with it. :)

I wouldn't mind helping, but you can let other people have a go if they want:D Just wondering, is the plan to get as many wins as possible cumulatively or seperatly?

The plan is to report back the number of wins you get with the team before you get defeated like a progress report of one every 30 battles (at your own leisure) should do or until you're defeated in the Maison.

Status
Not open for further replies.