• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pixel Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
When are we gonna do another nuzelocke challenge? Since ORAS is coming out, why not a R/S/E nuzelocke challenge

LittleRalts

The Ultimate Ralts
Serebii username: LittleRalts
PS Username: QuicksilverHg
Wifi FC: 1478-4779-0232
Preferred Nation: Cala Tussa/Nariya/Heleg Nos? Nariya
Which class within - Conjurer

LittleRalts

The Ultimate Ralts
Thanks! I'm about to begin a special Egglocke X Challenge...I'll join the xat.

KamenAeons

Demon Legion (◕‿◕✿)

Oh, hello there! Welcome to Nariya. :)

LittleRalts

The Ultimate Ralts
Rules are as follows:
I can only use the six pokemon I hatch as eggs for the entire game...I catch none. Not even a legendary.
Pokémon do not die...a white out after the first gym is game over though (bc ive had time to train...)
I can't pick the pokemon or movesets
I cannot use revives
I nickname every single pokemon
I can use held items and pcs

My ruleset...bc its a waste of another persons time to have dead pokemon that they took time to breed...lol

Flash-Sama

...Nonsense

Welcome to the clan little ralts!
I am also down with the R/S/E Nuzlocke, I have a spare Sapphire version just waiting to get restarted ;]

LittleRalts

The Ultimate Ralts
I'm gonna continue the Egglocke until ORAS hopefully...my six are pretty difficult...lol

RoySceptile

Bakaner
What is your team?

College has made activity more scarce. Sorry guys :/

I'm starting college next week :c

In other news, it seems that losing data is my new whatever; lost my data for Dragon's Dogma like 2 weeks ago, and now I've lost my data for Nier, and all I did for the latter was move around a USB.
Gonna start a new Dragon Age II file and see how that goes.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Started classes over a week ago, doing perfectally fine

KamenAeons

Demon Legion (◕‿◕✿)
I've been in uni for the past six weeks. >_<

I've also been breeding Petilils recently, so feel free to shout if you want one. I might hunt for a Shiny one w/o Hidden Power first, just 31/x/31/31/31/31 and then go for the hard one with HP Rock/Fire.

LittleRalts

The Ultimate Ralts
What is your team?

College has made activity more scarce. Sorry guys :/

Cacnea, Gollett, Burmy, Darumaka, Finneon, Tyrouge.

Nicknamed: Needles, Galloway, Trig, Hot-Head, Bubbles, and Chuck. (The last on pokes fun at Chuck Norris...It is a Tyrouge, after all.)

Status
Not open for further replies.