• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pixel Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

TM0verlord

PSN ID is on sig
Opponent: The DragonKnight
Nation: Dragon's Den
Class/Level: Leader
Win/Loss: Win
Score: 1-0
Replay (Code for WiFi/Link for PS): Battle Tower is dumb
Additional comments: This was yesterday, TM0 forced me to do this

Opponent: TM0verlord
Nation: Cala Tussa?
Class/Level: Don't remember and feel lazy
Win/Loss: Loss
Score: 0-3?
Replay (Code for WiFi/Link for PS): Battle Tower is dumb
Additional comments: look first battle form

I did not force you to post this. I forced you to THINK about posting this. Also, drink Red Bull/Monster if you really do feel lazy so you can stop being lazy.

The weekend should provide each of us with a good amount of time to make use of the xat a lot and get battles with each other here in PD.

KamenAeons

Demon Legion (◕‿◕✿)
Old school gaming in a guild? I'll bite.
Rather squishy mage class? Eh, I like to linger and provide support so here goes!

Serebii username: Rider Of Aeons
PS Username: KamenAeons, or some variation with Aeons in it, e.g. BadConnectionAeons
Wifi FC: 1607-2923-7949
Preferred Nation: Nariya
Which class within the division: Flower Maiden's closest to Erika and Lilligant, so Flower Maiden I shall be!

Last edited:

Adaptable Porygon-Z

Rather squishy mage class? Eh, I like to linger and provide support so here goes!

PS Username: KamenAeons, or some variation with Aeons in it, e.g. BadConnectionAeons
Which class within the division: Flower Maiden's closest to Erika and Lilligant, so Flower Maiden I shall be!

Welcome Aeon :D Hope you enjoy yourself here :)

DrasticPhase

Half ded

Yay another former TEG member! :D Welcome whenver Yellow accepts you~

Imma Agito

Outplay Man

Good to see more members coming in. Welcome to Pixel Dreams where all of your dreams will come true......in pixel form.

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
Welcpome Aeons :D

I will update all tomorrow after I am no longer a drunkered :D

I will be free for battles now for the next 30 minutes or so.

Adaptable Porygon-Z

Nine hours time... Hmm. GDI. That's like 5am for me. >_>;
Oh yeah, you are in Japan, I believe. :( I thought my Timezone was bad XD

Battle Offer is still open :D

Opponent:psychicflare
Nation:Helig Nos
Class/Level:Thief
Win/Loss: 2 wins , 1 loss for me.
Score:2-0 and 4-0 to me, and 2-0 to him.
Replay (Code for WiFi/Link for PS): | http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-108578031 | http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-108581320 | http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/randombattle-108582793 |
Additional comments: I don't think so.

Adaptable Porygon-Z

I'm all done with classes and can play whenever. Which FC should I add?

My Y one , I am playing that at the moment, trying to fill the pokédex . :D

Also, If people want to battle on PS, I am up for that, but would love a few Wifi battles if possible :D Pm/Vm if ye do, no point cluttering the thread :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.