• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pixel Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoySceptile

Bakaner
Watched Lucy on Thursday. Great movie, recommend it.

Also thinking of buying Persona 4 Arena.

KamenAeons

Demon Legion (◕‿◕✿)
I should really go watch movies more often.

Anyhoo, in a few hours, I will have another breeding project ready to roll out! Apricorn Ball Slakoths! Quite fitting for us, eh? Ahahaha!

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
Everyone back at Uni/College already. I don't go back until the end of this month. I however have still been busy, decorating the spare room for the arrival of my daughter :D

Drastic - Put me down for the Nuzlock. I will be free for battles tomorrow if anyone wants some.

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Guild Nuzlocke News

Since ORAS is right around the corner, let's celebrate of doing a Guild Nuzlocke on RSE!
To get this started, I will need to know which game you can play. I will also need atleast 5 people to participate.
If you would like to join, please PM me or post in the thread what games you can play.

Participants
- Dew: Emerald
- GTA: Any
- Yellow: Any
- Flash: Sapphire
- Aeons: Ruby
- Billy: Ruby

Last edited:

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
I checked, and I managed to find my ooold Ruby cartridge, so I'd love to be able to join too. It'd be nice to get a use out of this one last time, and admittedly I've always wanted to try a Nuzlocke run. It says my internal battery stopped running so time based events won't happen, I'm hoping that's fine?

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
I checked, and I managed to find my ooold Ruby cartridge, so I'd love to be able to join too. It'd be nice to get a use out of this one last time, and admittedly I've always wanted to try a Nuzlocke run. It says my internal battery stopped running so time based events won't happen, I'm hoping that's fine?

it says it for mine too. luckily, you are able to change the battery

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
it says it for mine too. luckily, you are able to change the battery

The play time still works. I checked and there's literally like five events in the game that run off of time, and they really shouldn't effect me so I'll be fine. I wouldn't want to bother changing the battery anyway.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
The play time still works. I checked and there's literally like five events in the game that run off of time, and they really shouldn't effect me so I'll be fine. I wouldn't want to bother changing the battery anyway.
thats what i meant, its still playable

RoySceptile

Bakaner
Gawddamn; wish I had a DS Lite/GBA and a Ruby cartridge.
They might have stuff around town; if I find any in time, I'll be sure to sign up for this one.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Gawddamn; wish I had a DS Lite/GBA and a Ruby cartridge.
They might have stuff around town; if I find any in time, I'll be sure to sign up for this one.

lets see....if you're lucky some game stores may have it...or order it online. though keep an eye out for fakes

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Lol. I fixed it. No clue what happened. Moral of the story is, I lost badly to an Ash team LOL

The guy insulted you too. the best i can make is gay ****s

and lol little if you click "pro"

Last edited:

DrasticPhase

Half ded
So I have updated the participants in the RSE Nuzlocke and it looks like we might do a Ruby and Sapphire Nuzlocke!(Sorry Dew, lol)

I'm not sure if you want to join Billy, just give me a heads up

Also, I wonder if I have a Gameboy to participate since my two DS lites broke, LOL.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
So I have updated the participants in the RSE Nuzlocke and it looks like we might do a Ruby and Sapphire Nuzlocke!(Sorry Dew, lol)

I'm not sure if you want to join Billy, just give me a heads up

Also, I wonder if I have a Gameboy to participate since my two DS lites broke, LOL.
Aww...I only have Emerald sinve my Sapphire broke years ago and my Ruby went missing a year after that :( Fine, I'll wait till Diamond/Pearl/Platinum...I have all 3 of them at least

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Aww...I only have Emerald sinve my Sapphire broke years ago and my Ruby went missing a year after that :( Fine, I'll wait till Diamond/Pearl/Platinum...I have all 3 of them at least

I'm still trying to find my RSE games and I don't know where are they. Amd I think my dad gave the Gameboy to my relatives in the Philippines. Most likely, I won't be able to join :x

Status
Not open for further replies.