I would like to present Pixel Dreams second Nuzlocke! Since Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire is right around the corner, let's celebrate with a...
Ruby and Sapphire Nuzlocke!
Let's see who will be our participants for this Nuzlocke!
Now here are the rules of this Nuzlocke
1) You must nickname all of your pokemon. It is to have a deeper connection and bond with them. If they die, you will be sad forever.
2) When a pokemon faints, it is considered dead and may never be used for this Nuzlocke again.
3) You can only catch one
pokemon per route. Not two. Not three. One.
4) If you killed your first pokemon, you are not allowed to catch anymore other pokemon in that route. Too bad, too sad.
5) Dupes Clause. I caught a Poochyena in the first route but I saw another Poochyena in the next route. What do I do? That is totally fine, if you caught one pokemon and on another you see a pokemon you caught already, you can catch another. (For example, you caught a Poochyena in the first route. You see a Poochyena somewhere else, you can kill it/flee and find another pokemon. Zigzagoon is the next pokemon you see, Zigzagoon will be your pokemon in that route).
6) You cannot use Revives at all.
7) The Nuzlocke will end when you defeat Champion Steven.
8) The deadline for this Nuzlocke will be November 20, 2014 11:59 PM GMT-10
- Joining the Nuzlocke: 5 points
- Defeat four Gym Leaders: 5 points(10 points in Total)
- Defeat Wally at the end of Victory Road: 5 points
- Defeat 2 Elite 4: 5 points(10 points in total)
- Defeat Champion Steven Stone: 15 points
- Catch Groudon/Kyogre: 5 points
- Defeat Team Aqua/Magma(at the end): 10 points
- Losing the Nuzlocke: 1 point
- Defeat Elite 4 round 2: 15 points
- Defeat Champion Steven Stone: 20 points
- Catching Rayquaza: 10 points
Placings(it will be based on time)
- Finishing Nuzlocke 1st: 50 points
- Finishing Nuzlocke 2nd: 40 points
- Finishing Nuzlocke 3rd: 30 points
- Finishing Nuzlocke : 20 points
After you finish the Nuzlocke, PM me/post in the thread. Picture would be handy, but not needed.
THE NUZLOCKE WILL BEGIN NOW
Good luck to everyone!