• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pixel Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

KamenAeons

Demon Legion (◕‿◕✿)
Remember that Nuzlocke that we had to prepare for ORAS? Guess who's done? *or has been for the last week but hasn't checked in about it*

Trainer: Aeons
Play Time: I'll just let Drastic know of this when I finish posting
Hall of Fame Team:
Yuuki Lv. 61 w/ Pecha Berry
Ialdabaoth Lv. 58 w/ Soft Sand
Kogasa Lv. 56 w/ King's Rock
Kido Lv. 57 w/ Quick Claw
Zedd Lv. 55 w/ Magnet
Talon Lv. 52 w/ Lax Incense

The Conquest of the Elite Four:
Sidney: Swept through him with Kogasa, teaching her Dynamic Punch, which is something that I would later use. Absol was a handful, as was Shiftry, but Yuuki beat Absol to a pulp and Talon flew to space and back again to finish off Shiftry. Your Intimidate means nothing to my Zedd, Mightyena!
Phoebe: Why are you so adorable, Phoebe? Anyhoo, Kido destroyed her ghouls one after the other, since whee Normal types! Shadow Ball + Quick Claw FTW. Sableye was dealt with swiftly by being Earthquake'd repeatedly by Ialdabaoth.
Glacia: She was the one I was the most terrified of. Main reason? SHEER. COLD. Notice why a bunch of my team is ridiculously overleveled? All to make sure I didn't lose anyone to her. The moral of fighting her? SKY UPPERCUT FOR GREAT VICTORY. Zedd was my giant "I hate you" clause to Glacia by finishing off her Walrein when she tried to Sheer Cold a Lv 55 Kogasa. Which was hilarious.
Drake: Yuuki and Zedd tag team best team! All the Ice Beam and Blizzard spam. Need I say more?

ALL THE GRINDING! Anyhoo, after healing up with Full Restores, Elixirs, Leppa Berries, etc, it was time to give Steven a house call. It was ground breaking.
Zedd zapped Skarmory repeatedly, Kogasa blew up Cradily with a Dynamic Punch, Yuuki Surfed his way through the rest. Although Ialdabaoth helped out with Earthquaking Aggron to kingdom come and tanking a Hyper Beam from Metagross.

Only an hour or so after, I travelled on the S.S. Tidal or whatsitcall, then recalled why I loved the Sky Pillar so much. So I was just lazy and caught Rayquaza in the Master Ball. Didn't want a repeat of the Cave of Origin after all.

And then I went through the Elite Four again after a short training stint at the Sky Pillar, easy as cake!

Hall of Fame 2 Team:
Yuuki Lv. 64 w/ Leftovers
Ialdabaoth Lv. 61 w/ Soft Sand
Kogasa Lv. 59 w/ King's Rock
Kido Lv. 61 w/ Quick Claw
Zedd Lv. 58 w/ Magnet
Rayquaza Lv. 70 w/ Lax Incense

Notable members:
Talon Lv. 55 - My resident bird for the entire journey, who I switched out for the final showdown with the Elite Four Round 2. Took many near-death experiences, but survived all the same.
Ciel Lv. 39 - Died in the battle to capture Groudon *salutes* Your seriousness shall not be forgotten.

Aeons, out!

Also, I have exams coming up, so I won't be appearing for about three weeks so that I can study. I will return though!

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
beat drastic 2-0

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
I don't even think I got round to starting it :O

News_zps6edd8eaa.png

These are the results of our first tournament which happened a few months ago. I have also posted these in the tournament thread.

Tournamentwinnersps_zps06cc57b9.png

Tournamentwinnerswifi_zpsf1e07b2f.png

Once the current mini Hoenn tournament has finished I will be posting signups for the ORAS tournament. Keep an eye out for that announcement.

In other news: there might be a merging of nations occuring soon. There will be an announcement on here if and when that happens.

Are people also interested in doing a CCAT?
.​

Last edited:

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
I don't even think I got round to starting it :O

News_zps6edd8eaa.png

These are the results of our first tournament which happened a few months ago. I have also posted these in the tournament thread.

Tournamentwinnersps_zps06cc57b9.png

Tournamentwinnerswifi_zpsf1e07b2f.png

Once the current mini Hoenn tournament has finished I will be posting signups for the ORAS tournament. Keep an eye out for that announcement.

In other news: there might be a merging of nations occuring soon. There will be an announcement on here if and when that happens.

Are people also interested in doing a CCAT?
.​

Is that the one we're doing now?

So 'Bank already has support for ORAS with the latest patch, it only seems like last week that ORAS was announced, time flies... @.@

Status
Not open for further replies.