• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pixel Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoySceptile

Bakaner
MERRY CHRISTMAS, BOYS

Hope everyone's holidays are going good!

KamenAeons

Demon Legion (◕‿◕✿)
Anyhoo, in other news, my MMing quest for a Cyndaquil with Hidden Powers of Ice, Electric or Grass has begun. Still tearing my hair out for the two months of eggs where I basically got no females at all.

Hopefully I'll get one soon.

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
I could respond to him/her but there is no need. Anyway...

Yeah I thought we were a strictly Pokemon contest clan?

That is exactly what we are. It's all about making Pokemon perform in a fabulous arena :D

Anyhoo, in other news, my MMing quest for a Cyndaquil with Hidden Powers of Ice, Electric or Grass has begun. Still tearing my hair out for the two months of eggs where I basically got no females at all.

Hopefully I'll get one soon.

I would cry if I went that long with getting one :O

Last edited:

Adaptable Porygon-Z

Sorry it is late everyone, but Merry Christmas :D Remember the shop is still open, send me a message if you want to ask about something not there, or something that is. Note as well, that I am having some trouble with cloning. :D

Flash-Sama

...Nonsense
Hey guys sorry for my absence. I'll try to not let it happen again, but has anyone heard from Johnny Blaze recently ? I traded him a few of my XY legendaries for cloning and I STILL have not received them back......this is months later after we traded. He vanished right after I traded them to him and still no sign of him trading me back and I'm very upset about this :(

KamenAeons

Demon Legion (◕‿◕✿)
Hey guys sorry for my absence. I'll try to not let it happen again, but has anyone heard from Johnny Blaze recently ? I traded him a few of my XY legendaries for cloning and I STILL have not received them back......this is months later after we traded. He vanished right after I traded them to him and still no sign of him trading me back and I'm very upset about this :(

You should really stop disappearing when he returns. DX

Anyhoo, HAPPY NEW 2015 FROM THE FUTURE, PIXEL DREAMERS!

*flies off on giant fireworks rocket*

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.

He has been around a little. Have you tried messaging him?

Pyroli

Banned
This clan has peaked my interest for quite a while, and now that I'm more active on the forum it seems like a good time to join.

Serebii username: Mogar (Might try and change it in the future)
PS Username: Originsof
Wifi FC: 3239-4598-6259
Preferred Nation: Nariya
Which class within the division: Flower Maiden

Adaptable Porygon-Z

This clan has peaked my interest for quite a while, and now that I'm more active on the forum it seems like a good time to join.

Welcome to the Guild, Mogar!

KamenAeons

Demon Legion (◕‿◕✿)

Oh cool, a fellow Flower Maiden! Welcome to PD!

Welcome to Pixel Dreams! :)

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
Has anyone here used Pokemon Essentials before?

Welcome to Pixel Dreams :D

Status
Not open for further replies.