• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pixel Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
never heard of it

Flash-Sama

...Nonsense
I'd like to donate my 6IV Hasty Rayquaza I just got from soft resetting :) only took 1,367 tries lmfao so whenever someone reads this please VM me and we can set it up :)

JohnnyBlaze

Shiny Hunter
Hey guys! Sorry for the inactivity! (Especially you Flash-Sama!) Started on Master Quest, thought maybe I should drop by for a status report on it lol Here is what I got so far:

It's not letting me post a picture, so until I get that figured out I'll just tell y'all lol I've got the Spiritual Stone of the forest, 4 hearts, 8 Golden Skulltulas, 3 songs [zelda's, Sun's and saria's] and am currently in Dodongo's Cavern.

Also, hope everyone had a fantastic holidays and that they're 2015 is going splendid for y'all!

P.S. I'll let you guys know when I'll be able to go online, mostly Flash and KamenAeons, so we can start talking trades and trade backs and all that good stuff! 'Till then, keep having a great new year guys! And welcome Mogar, hope you like it here in Pixel Dreams!!!

Last edited:

RoySceptile

Bakaner
Hey, guys; just got done with two assignments.

How's everyone doing?

JohnnyBlaze

Shiny Hunter
Hey, guys; just got done with two assignments.

How's everyone doing?

It's been pretty quiet around here lately... But it's been alright, (for me, anyway lol) hope you're having a good year so far! Not sure if anyone's started on their Zelda games, but I'm making a status report on mine anyway! xD

MASTER QUEST:
Name:Johnny
Health:11 hearts (1 piece shy from 12 lol)
Normal magic meter
Skulltulas:46
Songs:Zelda's,Saria's,Epona's,Sun's,Song of Time,Song of Storms,Minuet of Forest,Bolero of Fire,Prelude of Light
Stones:All 3!
Medallions:Light and Forest
Also have my trusty sidekick,Epona!
Green Tunic,red tunic,Master Sword,Hylian Shield,Giant's Wallet in the equipment department as well...
Sorry again for the lack of pictures! ^_^'

Also; anytime you're ready I'm available to trade back you're Pokémon, Flash! I'm always available 8pm-2:30am (Central Time) most nights! Kamen, I'm still working on your Gengar! xD Hold on to that Swablu for me! Lol

Last edited:

KamenAeons

Demon Legion (◕‿◕✿)
Gotcha, Johnny! Will hold onto the Swablu for you! In other news, I've managed to hatch one female Contrary Snivy with HP Fire. Although she'll be my own one for the time being. Still on that quest.

JohnnyBlaze

Shiny Hunter
This will be my last Zelda post for the guild play-through, my quest has been a long one but alas it draws to a conclusion... So I'll be posting my results below and will post final pictures after I defeat Ganondorf! (This Master Quest btw lol)

Hero:Johnny
Hearts:36 heart pieces and 9 heart containers (Full health bar and Double defense)
Magic: Doubled magic bar
Skulltulas:All 100!!!
Songs:All 13 (includes Scarecrow's Song)
Stones:All 3
Medallions:All 6
Extras:Stone of Agony and Gerudo's Card, all equipment, all items and all upgrades!
Pretty much 100% game clear! :D Will post pictures post-Ganondorf!

Last edited:

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
This will be my last Zelda post for the guild play-through, my quest has been a long one but alas it draws to a conclusion... So I'll be posting my results below and will post final pictures after I defeat Ganondorf! (This Master Quest btw lol)

Hero:Johnny
Hearts:36 heart pieces and 9 heart containers (Full health bar and Double defense)
Magic: Doubled magic bar
Skulltulas:All 100!!!
Songs:All 13 (includes Scarecrow's Song)
Stones:All 3
Medallions:All 6
Extras:Stone of Agony and Gerudo's Card, all equipment, all items and all upgrades!
Pretty much 100% game clear! :D Will post pictures post-Ganondorf!

Good stuff :D

I will post an update on my prgress this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.